Test E / Mast / T3 cycle questions and thoghts

firewalker24

Awards
28 y/o
5 '11
230 lbs
bf approx 12-14 %

So I got some t3 after seeing some good things about the effects. Been hittin the threads to try and figure out whats gonna be best for me. Here is what im thinking lemme know.

Days 1 & 2 - 50 mcgs t3
3 & 4 - 75 mcgs
5 to 26 - 100 mcgs
27 to 30 - 75 mcgs
31 to 34 - 50 mcgs
35 to 41 - 37.5 mcgs
42 to 48 - 25 mcgs
49 to 56 - 12.5

Test E 500 mg per week
Mast 75 mg eod I've read that i can run mast up until pct and i should be fine should i stop the mast 2 weeks prior to pct like most other AS?

Pct will be typical Nova rotation should i add anything to pct?

Thoughts and suggestions would be great. Thanks

Goal is to bring off some BF % with the T3, but use the the test e to maintain against the T3, and run the mast to harden up a bit. Diet will be high protein and as clean as possible diet is my biggest issue cause food taste to damn good but I have been getting my focus up.

Side note i take adderal daily for my ridiculous adhd dose anybody think that may be a issue with the T3 ? Just a thought..

Thanks in advance bros

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the attention you've paid to the T3 taper is smart. That being said, I'm not sure if you'd just want to cap it at 25mcg once you're done or not (i.e. because your normal production would be shut down -- just go by how your body feels). I'd look into RLS's T3-PCT to take after that to help balance out your normal thyroid function, too. I don't think the adderall would have a negative relationship to the T3, but you may want to get clarification from someone else.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Case reports have suggested that amphetamine use causes excessive secretion of thyrotropin (TSH) and thyroxine (T4). Such an amphetamine-induced effect might be noradrenergic-mediated in the hypothalamus. Also cortisol is increased. since TSH and T4 are increased i would think that exogenous T3 would have an amplified effect and increased suppression of TSH

firewalker24

Awards
Intresting on the adderall t3 issue anybody have some thoughts on what sanchez said

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
28 y/o
5 '11
230 lbs
bf approx 12-14 %

So I got some t3 after seeing some good things about the effects. Been hittin the threads to try and figure out whats gonna be best for me. Here is what im thinking lemme know.

Days 1 & 2 - 50 mcgs t3
3 & 4 - 75 mcgs
5 to 26 - 100 mcgs
27 to 30 - 75 mcgs
31 to 34 - 50 mcgs
35 to 41 - 37.5 mcgs
42 to 48 - 25 mcgs
49 to 56 - 12.5

Test E 500 mg per week
Mast 75 mg eod I've read that i can run mast up until pct and i should be fine should i stop the mast 2 weeks prior to pct like most other AS?

Pct will be typical Nova rotation should i add anything to pct?

Thoughts and suggestions would be great. Thanks

Goal is to bring off some BF % with the T3, but use the the test e to maintain against the T3, and run the mast to harden up a bit. Diet will be high protein and as clean as possible diet is my biggest issue cause food taste to damn good but I have been getting my focus up.

Side note i take adderal daily for my ridiculous adhd dose anybody think that may be a issue with the T3 ? Just a thought..

Thanks in advance bros
pretty much same taper up / down i did. E3D id up the dose by 10-20mcg, same with tapering down

what ester is masteron? depends how long you can run it, i assume its mast prop cuz your pinning EOD?