prohormones

S

sully65

Awards
can anyone help me out with what prohomones are still available on line to buy and or are their any new prohormones out?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you post in the PH section, you will get a better response. just look on nutraplanet. hard to suggest stuff without knowing your age/goals

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
can anyone help me out with what prohomones are still available on line to buy and or are their any new prohormones out?
what is your history with steriods? some of these prohomones act just like steriods bro and are not to be toyed with..never the less..check these out
(check i cant post links.. so check out mrsupps dotcom )

beastdrol and Dieselbolan v2.0 are probably 2 of the best out and strongest u will find anywhere..beastdrol is my personal favorite..it is an amazing amazing compound..do a search on it, if u dont believe me ..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is your history with steriods?
This. Along with what your goals are, too.

If you're looking to blow up and get big: Beastdrol for sure

If you're looking to get cut up or recomp: Helladrol + Katanadrol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
If something is really asking about what are prohormones, if there are any good ones out there and whatnot, I venture to say he's not ready to take them, so it is kinda counter productive to actually point him to some of these.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Save your money, I seen the "effects" of prohormones and heard all the complaing about "back pump, leathargy, acne, greasy skin and so on." Eat clean, train hard and you will get to where you want.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
if you post in the PH section, you will get a better response. just look on nutraplanet. hard to suggest stuff without knowing your age/goals
I looked for that section and did not see it

D

Dahollow

Awards
I don't get the craze with these designer steroids. People think because it's OTC it's safe to use.

I prefer my injectables. This way I know what I'll get.

They advertise those PH telling they don't convert to estrogen, but what about the 19nor related gyno etc.

They stress the liver like no other.

What are you more scared of? A destroyed liver or putting a little needle in your virgin butt cheeks?

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I don't get the craze with these designer steroids. People think because it's OTC it's safe to use.

They advertise those PH telling they don't convert to estrogen, but what about the 19nor related gyno etc.

What are you more scared of? A destroyed liver or putting a little needle in your virgin butt cheeks?
CORRECT ANSWER You will also hold on to more gains from a test or injectable cycle then you will from a 5 week run of sd where you have no sex drive are tired all the time(you do get big) but 2 weeks after you stop taking them you gained like 5 lbs with a proper pct lol. DO THE TRIED AND TRUE STUFF

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CORRECT ANSWER You will also hold on to more gains from a test or injectable cycle then you will from a 5 week run of sd where you have no sex drive are tired all the time(you do get big) but 2 weeks after you stop taking them you gained like 5 lbs with a proper pct lol. DO THE TRIED AND TRUE STUFF
No one (sanely or with credibility) will argue that.

However, there are people, for whatever various reasons, who choose not to go this route, if only for the sake of legality. That being said, there are certainly risks and people should sure as heck do their research (I'm talking months or years), but at the end of the day it's a choice. It's your body and you choose what you do. I don't smoke, I rarely drink, but I lay out in the sun all day long -- you pick your poisons, so to speak.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Very true statement.

I'm not a big fan of pinning, have never done it, probably never will, I feel like there are many variables beyond my control (reputable source, what I'm getting out of it, legality, control, whatnot).

I myself enjoy the PHs and whatnot because there are countless logs out there, a pretty standard "formula" and it seems effective, this all whilst being legal, reputable, etc. I know what I'm getting from it and I'm not sticking a needle in my a$s. And I am not a big fan of the methylated stuff either, I try to go for the non methyl stuff, even though it's less potent I'm willing to give up the potency to preserve my liver a little more.

So it is a pick your poison scenario for sure.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are other factors that play into a person's decision on whether to use PH/DS or AAS. Legality and sourcing are 2 primary concerns. However, AAS will always be better for results and safety (assuming good source and proper use).

Holding onto gains is not just an issue of what's used (AAS/PH/DS), but also proper diet and exercise. Most folks won't eat to support their new weight, or won't train with the proper intensity, and lose what they gained. A large portion of what's gained though is just glycogen and water, with relatively little LBM. You can still maintain gains with a proper PCT and sounds nutrition and exercise program.

Again, AAS > PH/DS, but there are other issues that may influence a person's decision. Spouses can also influence these decisions! :)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i think many of of would prefer to pin, but not all of us have a source. im having trouble finding a new source right now. you cant just go out and see who has steroids.

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i think many of of would prefer to pin, but not all of us have a source. im having trouble finding a new source right now. you cant just go out and see who has steroids.
Ya i agree i got a spot from this guy and he asked if i ver did gear and i said no i dont have a source, he then gave me a bottle of cyp and a number lol.