dbol questions?

xxjoker122

Awards
hello anabolic minds i recently started a dbol/test e cycle and im almost at 2 weeks so far ive only gained like 4 pounds...some days ill be 208-210 then the next day when i wake up ill be 202 in the am..i was jw is it cas the dbol hasnt really kicked in and im running 40 mg a week..and eating like crazy ive been trying to eat as many call as possible please help me ty.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dont worry about gaining x amount of weight. use your mirrior, more accurate than a scale.

maybe up the dbol if its not working currently. you weight change from am to pm is prolly water and based on how many carbs youre eating.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
dont worry about gaining x amount of weight. use your mirrior, more accurate than a scale.

maybe up the dbol if its not working currently. you weight change from am to pm is prolly water and based on how many carbs youre eating.
Great advice.

Just fyi, OP, my weight shifts up to 10 pounds or even more throughout the day, regularly. So don't freak out about that. If you are using the scale, though, morning weight pre-food is always the best judge (for me). You want to use a time when most everything is constant (e.g. what you ate / are wearing doesn't factor in).

xxjoker122

Awards
wow ty midwestbeast and geekpop u made my day i was buggin hard the past 2 days ..and that mirror advice is great because i have gotten alot bigger just im still the same weight..im just waiting for this test to kick in then im good to go ty again guys

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
wow ty midwestbeast and geekpop u made my day i was buggin hard the past 2 days ..and that mirror advice is great because i have gotten alot bigger just im still the same weight..im just waiting for this test to kick in then im good to go ty again guys
You're welcome, bro. And if you're looking bigger, but the scale is going down...that's good lol. Anabolics are great for burning fat and building muscle simultaneously; so it sounds like you're on the right track.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeeeeeasss, dont worry about the scale. so many people are dead set on gaining 10lbs and theyre at 5 than they eat n get fat to gain 5, not too productive.

try this

same day / same time every week, take a pic of yourself. front relaxed / flexed / double bi / side tricep shot

compare over your 10-16 weeks and than you'll be amazed