chewing tobacco while on ph's

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

chewing tobacco while on ph's

I'm on a cycle and every time i throw in a dip my chest hurts. Are the ph's causing this?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i won't call you a dumba$$ for dipping, or even dipping while on cycle. i dipped for 8 months and it took a dentist telling me i had leukoplakia in my cheek to get me to stop. and after that weekend, i never dipped again.

to your question : the dipping combined with the ph is causing it. i dont know how long you've been dipping , so you probably haven't noticed, or you forgot - but, vascularity takes a huge dive when you dip. this is because smokeless tobacco and smoking KILL your circulation.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/gui.../overview.html

two of the main things you mention are common side effects :

''Worsening high blood pressure and angina'' - angina is chest pain...........mixed with a ph, which already causes high blood pressure and bingo
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.21%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i won't call you a dumba$$ for dipping, or even dipping while on cycle. i dipped for 8 months and it took a dentist telling me i had leukoplakia in my cheek to get me to stop. and after that weekend, i never dipped again.

to your question : the dipping combined with the ph is causing it. i dont know how long you've been dipping , so you probably haven't noticed, or you forgot - but, vascularity takes a huge dive when you dip. this is because smokeless tobacco and smoking KILL your circulation.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/gui.../overview.html

two of the main things you mention are common side effects :

''Worsening high blood pressure and angina'' - angina is chest pain...........mixed with a ph, which already causes high blood pressure and bingo
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yep, nicotene constricts your blood vessels, causing you heart to have to work harder, using dip, a ph, and your probably drinking some caffinated beverages too, it's a recepe for a heart attack.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

Interesting topic OP, I'm on a cycle of P-mag and everytime I throw in a dip I get a headache. I tried quitting before I started my cycle but I only made it 4 days, **** dip, why did I ever start
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

I also feel my heart rate take a jump when i throw a chew in while i'm on interesting thanks for the info
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.49%

i dip and im on hdrol... my chest feels fine, just the buzz is less
    cope straight dosnt do the trick anymore..
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.79%

sooooooo, what do y'all dip?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97%

I was wondering about this myself, about to run my first ph. I tried quitting with nicorette while on an eca stack, crazy chest pains, so I went back on the can and I was fine. gum didnt do **** anyway
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

copenhagen long cut here
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

grizzly mint long cut
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.11%

skoal straight long cut
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%

Quote Originally Posted by SOG View Post
    I was wondering about this myself, about to run my first ph. I tried quitting with nicorette while on an eca stack, crazy chest pains, so I went back on the can and I was fine. gum didnt do **** anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by MMMilk View Post
    Interesting topic OP, I'm on a cycle of P-mag and everytime I throw in a dip I get a headache. I tried quitting before I started my cycle but I only made it 4 days, **** dip, why did I ever start

I sent this to somebody a while ago in a PM, but heres some info for you on how to really quit:

Im dead serious, this is the way I quit "chewing tobacco", but first off Im not affiliated with any of these guys, I get nothing from them, and I dont secretly work for them. I found a tobacco free "chew/dip" that helped me to quit the addiction of the drugs/tobacco/nicotine in the dip, not so much the habit. You can look at many alternatives on the website, killthecan, and find alot of useful information on there about quitting.

http://www.killthecan.org/yourquit/alternatives.asp

Anyway, I bought a couple dozen cans of chattahoochee herbal snuff, and I mixed up in a dish 1 tin of grizzly and 1 tin of herbal hooch, chewed that for a couple of days, then when those 2 tins were done, I mixed 1 tin of grizzly with 2 tins of hooch, chewed that for a couple of days, then again, when they were done I mixed 1 tin of grizzly with 3 tins of hooch, I did this last part a number of times, as your body will crave the ****, and you will actually start to chew more than normal for a couple of days to try to get that buzz, but once you crest the addiction, you will start doing less and less and the cravings will absolutely go away, and finally you only chew a straight pinch of herbal hooch from now on if you want to chew at all.

I chew/dip the herbal hooch maybe 3 times a week tops now vs. grizzly/kodiak 2-3 times minimum a day, up to a whole tin a day in the past. Cold turkey doesnt work, its an addiction and a habit, once you beat the drug addiction, you can work on the habit. If you always dip when you play video games, cut back on the games, if you always dip when you read a book, cut back on the reading, if you always dip when you go fishing, cut back on the fishing, etc. Im actually ok with chewing the herbal stuff a couple of times a week, it was the tobacco/drugs in the chew that was really bothering me and my family and friends, now its kinda a joke, that once in a while I still chew the herbal stuff, but I have NO desire for the old tobacco, nor will I ever go back to it.

You can get a sample pack (1 of each flavor - Mint, Cherry, Spitfire, Wintergreen & Classic) for $10 (a savings of $4.75) just enter coupon code "killthecan.org" at checkout. Coupon code can only be used once per order.

https://www.hoochsnuff.com/Products.aspx

I tried them all, and I actually recommend the mint flavor, to me the wintergreen wasnt strong enough. Let me know if you need any more advice, you can pick your own herbal alternative, but I tried a couple and like the hooch the best. If you decide to quit this way, please let me know how it goes for you, it took me about 2 weeks to be totally free of the addiction and the cravings and desire.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    sooooooo, what do y'all dip?
    i love dipping into some guacamolie :-P
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

Thanks for the info. I decided to quit and chest pains have gone away and i have noticed more vascularity.

jbryan- u said caffeine is bad while on a cycle, what about a pre-workout like jacked?
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

it depends on how well your circulatory system is. Me, I dont smoke, and have really excellent blood pressure.

but there are those who go on cycle, and their bp is in the pre hypertension range, or in the hypertension range. using a stimulant on top of already high bp can lead to dangerous levels.

true, it is only temporary, but even worse is having to deal with the side effects of high bp.

it's going to vary, and depend on your overall health. overall, it is most likely healthier to not use stimulants like jacked on cycle.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

I dip all the time and have never experienced this. I do know it kills my vascularity though. I switched to real swedish snus for a while but shipping has gotten so ridiculous now that I can't afford to do that anymore. I think a lot of why I haven't quit is because I don't really have the desire to do so at this point. I've def. slowed down though, a couple months ago I was doing a can a day or more.

I dip:
    Copenhagen WG
    Grizz WG
    Copenhagen Black
    Copenhagen

More or less in that order. A few other things thrown in on occasion (skoal citrus or peach once in a while) but those are the main ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    i love dipping into some guacamolie :-P
    Dude big mistake if your on cycle, it loosens up the sphinxter which causes loose diarrhea and mud butt..and thats pretty much why you shouldnt.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97%

like an above poster did, i always dip swedish snus. does it have the same or less negative impact? i don't personally notice the drop in vascularity, but i could be wrongl

thansk
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

I also dip, but am not on cycle. Guess when i do ill have to give up the tin for the gains.

As far as chest pains i have gotten them from dipping after a larger meal. I almost think it gives me worst acid reflux
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%

2 cans a day of copenhagen snuff and i'm on week 5 of a 6 week hdrol run. i haven't noticed any adverse effects from the dip. I'm glad the OP posted this question. It was actually a topic of discussion this morning
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Quote Originally Posted by smboudreaux View Post
    2 cans a day of copenhagen snuff and i'm on week 5 of a 6 week hdrol run. i haven't noticed any adverse effects from the dip. I'm glad the OP posted this question. It was actually a topic of discussion this morning
    What you running your dosage at for the 6 weeks cycle, im thinking that might be my first cycle back in a few yrs of off cycle from PHs
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.79%

Quote Originally Posted by smboudreaux
    You must have nice teeth...
    Getting back into the swing of things
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.09%

I dip on cycle but I do try and cut it back to around 3 a day. If I quit altogether and am on cycle I may end up stomping the guys who do the "clean and curl" in the squat rack.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chewing gum causes gas?
    By RoadBlocK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:51 PM
  2. Chewing Tobacco
    By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:35 AM
  3. The Official Chewing Tobacco thread
    By Taylor's Pride in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:50 AM
  4. How does chewing tobacco effect bodybuilding?
    By cabby in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 08:53 PM
  5. The importance of chewing
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 12:52 PM