chewing tobacco while on ph's

shredded_ss

Awards
I'm on a cycle and every time i throw in a dip my chest hurts. Are the ph's causing this?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i won't call you a dumba$$ for dipping, or even dipping while on cycle. i dipped for 8 months and it took a dentist telling me i had leukoplakia in my cheek to get me to stop. and after that weekend, i never dipped again.

to your question : the dipping combined with the ph is causing it. i dont know how long you've been dipping , so you probably haven't noticed, or you forgot - but, vascularity takes a huge dive when you dip. this is because smokeless tobacco and smoking KILL your circulation.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/specialtopic/smoking-and-smokeless-tobacco/overview.html

two of the main things you mention are common side effects :

''Worsening high blood pressure and angina'' - angina is chest pain...........mixed with a ph, which already causes high blood pressure and bingo

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i won't call you a dumba$$ for dipping, or even dipping while on cycle. i dipped for 8 months and it took a dentist telling me i had leukoplakia in my cheek to get me to stop. and after that weekend, i never dipped again.

to your question : the dipping combined with the ph is causing it. i dont know how long you've been dipping , so you probably haven't noticed, or you forgot - but, vascularity takes a huge dive when you dip. this is because smokeless tobacco and smoking KILL your circulation.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/specialtopic/smoking-and-smokeless-tobacco/overview.html

two of the main things you mention are common side effects :

''Worsening high blood pressure and angina'' - angina is chest pain...........mixed with a ph, which already causes high blood pressure and bingo
:usaribbon:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, nicotene constricts your blood vessels, causing you heart to have to work harder, using dip, a ph, and your probably drinking some caffinated beverages too, it's a recepe for a heart attack.

MMMilk

Awards
Interesting topic OP, I'm on a cycle of P-mag and everytime I throw in a dip I get a headache. I tried quitting before I started my cycle but I only made it 4 days, **** dip, why did I ever start :sad2:

BladeNP

Awards
I also feel my heart rate take a jump when i throw a chew in while i'm on interesting thanks for the info

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dip and im on hdrol... my chest feels fine, just the buzz is less
cope straight dosnt do the trick anymore..

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
sooooooo, what do y'all dip?

SOG

Awards
I was wondering about this myself, about to run my first ph. I tried quitting with nicorette while on an eca stack, crazy chest pains, so I went back on the can and I was fine. gum didnt do **** anyway

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about this myself, about to run my first ph. I tried quitting with nicorette while on an eca stack, crazy chest pains, so I went back on the can and I was fine. gum didnt do **** anyway
Interesting topic OP, I'm on a cycle of P-mag and everytime I throw in a dip I get a headache. I tried quitting before I started my cycle but I only made it 4 days, **** dip, why did I ever start :sad2:

I sent this to somebody a while ago in a PM, but heres some info for you on how to really quit:

Im dead serious, this is the way I quit "chewing tobacco", but first off Im not affiliated with any of these guys, I get nothing from them, and I dont secretly work for them. I found a tobacco free "chew/dip" that helped me to quit the addiction of the drugs/tobacco/nicotine in the dip, not so much the habit. You can look at many alternatives on the website, killthecan, and find alot of useful information on there about quitting.

http://www.killthecan.org/yourquit/alternatives.asp

Anyway, I bought a couple dozen cans of chattahoochee herbal snuff, and I mixed up in a dish 1 tin of grizzly and 1 tin of herbal hooch, chewed that for a couple of days, then when those 2 tins were done, I mixed 1 tin of grizzly with 2 tins of hooch, chewed that for a couple of days, then again, when they were done I mixed 1 tin of grizzly with 3 tins of hooch, I did this last part a number of times, as your body will crave the ****, and you will actually start to chew more than normal for a couple of days to try to get that buzz, but once you crest the addiction, you will start doing less and less and the cravings will absolutely go away, and finally you only chew a straight pinch of herbal hooch from now on if you want to chew at all.

I chew/dip the herbal hooch maybe 3 times a week tops now vs. grizzly/kodiak 2-3 times minimum a day, up to a whole tin a day in the past. Cold turkey doesnt work, its an addiction and a habit, once you beat the drug addiction, you can work on the habit. If you always dip when you play video games, cut back on the games, if you always dip when you read a book, cut back on the reading, if you always dip when you go fishing, cut back on the fishing, etc. Im actually ok with chewing the herbal stuff a couple of times a week, it was the tobacco/drugs in the chew that was really bothering me and my family and friends, now its kinda a joke, that once in a while I still chew the herbal stuff, but I have NO desire for the old tobacco, nor will I ever go back to it.

You can get a sample pack (1 of each flavor - Mint, Cherry, Spitfire, Wintergreen & Classic) for $10 (a savings of $4.75) just enter coupon code "killthecan.org" at checkout. Coupon code can only be used once per order.

https://www.hoochsnuff.com/Products.aspx

I tried them all, and I actually recommend the mint flavor, to me the wintergreen wasnt strong enough. Let me know if you need any more advice, you can pick your own herbal alternative, but I tried a couple and like the hooch the best. If you decide to quit this way, please let me know how it goes for you, it took me about 2 weeks to be totally free of the addiction and the cravings and desire.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

shredded_ss

Awards
Thanks for the info. I decided to quit and chest pains have gone away and i have noticed more vascularity.

jbryan- u said caffeine is bad while on a cycle, what about a pre-workout like jacked?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it depends on how well your circulatory system is. Me, I dont smoke, and have really excellent blood pressure.

but there are those who go on cycle, and their bp is in the pre hypertension range, or in the hypertension range. using a stimulant on top of already high bp can lead to dangerous levels.

true, it is only temporary, but even worse is having to deal with the side effects of high bp.

it's going to vary, and depend on your overall health. overall, it is most likely healthier to not use stimulants like jacked on cycle.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I dip all the time and have never experienced this. I do know it kills my vascularity though. I switched to real swedish snus for a while but shipping has gotten so ridiculous now that I can't afford to do that anymore. I think a lot of why I haven't quit is because I don't really have the desire to do so at this point. I've def. slowed down though, a couple months ago I was doing a can a day or more.

I dip:
Copenhagen WG
Grizz WG
Copenhagen Black
Copenhagen

More or less in that order. A few other things thrown in on occasion (skoal citrus or peach once in a while) but those are the main ones.

syphon80

Awards
i love dipping into some guacamolie :p
Dude big mistake if your on cycle, it loosens up the sphinxter which causes loose diarrhea and mud butt..and thats pretty much why you shouldnt.

beta ray

Awards
like an above poster did, i always dip swedish snus. does it have the same or less negative impact? i don't personally notice the drop in vascularity, but i could be wrongl

thansk

ThrowItUp

Awards
I also dip, but am not on cycle. Guess when i do ill have to give up the tin for the gains.

As far as chest pains i have gotten them from dipping after a larger meal. I almost think it gives me worst acid reflux

smboudreaux

Awards
2 cans a day of copenhagen snuff and i'm on week 5 of a 6 week hdrol run. i haven't noticed any adverse effects from the dip. I'm glad the OP posted this question. It was actually a topic of discussion this morning

ThrowItUp

Awards
2 cans a day of copenhagen snuff and i'm on week 5 of a 6 week hdrol run. i haven't noticed any adverse effects from the dip. I'm glad the OP posted this question. It was actually a topic of discussion this morning
What you running your dosage at for the 6 weeks cycle, im thinking that might be my first cycle back in a few yrs of off cycle from PHs

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You must have nice teeth...

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I dip on cycle but I do try and cut it back to around 3 a day. If I quit altogether and am on cycle I may end up stomping the guys who do the "clean and curl" in the squat rack.