Old Havoc?

tg333

Awards
First cycle of Havoc. 11th day, started with 30 mg per day for 3 days then went to 40 mg per day. No sides, no gains, no pumps, no nothing. I am 160 lb 13- 14% BF. Clean diet, have bumped up cals to 3000 + for this cycle. Am I just impatient, or is this PH out dated? I can not find a lot # or experation date on container. Am thinking about bumping to 50 mg per day, but would like some advice before I get carried away. Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't see probably just doesn't work for you, doesn't do anything for me either

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
First cycle of Havoc. 11th day, started with 30 mg per day for 3 days then went to 40 mg per day. No sides, no gains, no pumps, no nothing. I am 160 lb 13- 14% BF. Clean diet, have bumped up cals to 3000 + for this cycle. Am I just impatient, or is this PH out dated? I can not find a lot # or experation date on container. Am thinking about bumping to 50 mg per day, but would like some advice before I get carried away. Thanks.
Sometimes Havoc doesn't work.. You're not the first.

Told that try to review your training.
You can also bump to 50mg but remember that is a pretty high disage for Havoc.

Good luck.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
While its true some people dont respond to certain things, I think you should increase your calories and wait another week before increasing the dosage, the sweet spot should be around 40, and if its gonna kick in for you, it will real soon.

bubagump

Awards
Needs about 3 to 3.5 weeks to really kick in. I start out with 40mg wk then 40mg then 50mg and finally 60mg and have run it as long as 6 weeks with great results. 60mg was great for me but like others said you might not respond but i think 11 days is way too short to notic epi and mid 3rd week you should start to feal it and why many run it for 6 weeks and not 4, its weaker then the top dogs but seems to work way better for me then say superdrol--hate that ****..

catty66

catty66

Awards
I just started my fifth and final week. I ran 30 the first week and I have been at 40 ever since. I didn't see any results or feel any strength gains until about a week ago. I know Havoc is mild. My expectations were to harden up and maybe gain a few lean pounds. And that is about what I have got from it. I think some people set their expectations to high. This not sd, phera, or tren. This is a mild steriod, with very little side effects, and very little suppression. I always feel great on it and my libido never takes a big hit. And pct is always easy.

tg333

Awards
Thanks for the help. Gues I'll hang in at 40 for a while and see if anything changes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
darsh89 Anabolics 24
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1