Supplements to combat lethargy while on cycle?

kyled427

Awards
What supplements are good to combat lethargy when on cycle? I am going to run an H-drol cycle soon and was wondering what is best to use since I know not to use pre workouts with stims while on cycle. Anything to take prior to sleep or something that helps wake up motivates instead of lethargic?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H-Drol isn't overly suppressive, so lethargy shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as SD or 1-T.

Many folks have like Dermacrine or AMS 4AD which are DHEA derivatives, with a higher conversion to test. Basically anything that can help keep test levels up will help combat lethargy. NTBM is coming out with a Dermacrine replacement called Transaderm that will have double the doses of Dermacrine and also be priced well. It should be out in July.

The other alternative is something like HCGenerate which has Fadogia and Testofen, among other things. The other benefit is libido skyrockets! No problem performing with that as well as keeping energy levels high.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas summed it up very well.

You could also look at some products that help with normal energy levels, too. And be careful with stimulants and your blood pressure.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate will keep your libido and energy up very well. Nutra has a great price on it.

Another one that is used normally is Stanodrol. It is a DHT-pro.

imjuschillin

Awards
HCGenerate will keep your libido and energy up very well. Nutra has a great price on it.

Another one that is used normally is Stanodrol. It is a DHT-pro.
Using a DHT pro is a bit different that using a DHEA/test product on cycle, is it not?

Ive never really heard of anyone promote Stano (DHT) to combat lethargy or keep test levels up on cycle.

Any comments?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using a DHT pro is a bit different that using a DHEA/test product on cycle, is it not?

Ive never really heard of anyone promote Stano (DHT) to combat lethargy or keep test levels up on cycle.

Any comments?
It's different than a DHEA product, yes, but not uncommon to be suggested. I, however, didn't think stanodrol did a thing for me at all except aid in more hair shedding.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dermacrine or 4-ad would probably be the best to use.

I would still recomend a pre workout or use of a stim like ephedrine, but some people really aren't healthy enough to be using stims on a cycle.

my bp is in the 120/60's even when on cycle and using ephedrine + pre w/o. but that doesn't happen to everyone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dermacrine or 4-ad would probably be the best to use.

I would still recomend a pre workout or use of a stim like ephedrine, but some people really aren't healthy enough to be using stims on a cycle.

my bp is in the 120/60's even when on cycle and using ephedrine + pre w/o. but that doesn't happen to everyone.
I agree with you that a stim would be the way to go if the individual's BP didn't go nuts / start giving crazy nose bleeds lol. No question if that's an option (in my opinion).

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any comments?
DHT will help with lethargy, loss of libido, give you aggression, and gyno prevention. It is not going to keep test levels up. It is simply adding an androgenic kick to your cycle which is always a good thing IMO.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT will help with lethargy, loss of libido, give you aggression, and gyno prevention. It is not going to keep test levels up. It is simply adding an androgenic kick to your cycle which is always a good thing IMO.
You're right, unfortunately stanodrol is discontinued. He should look into Androhard.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was the main purpose for the original AndroHard, to be taken on cycle to dimish sides from hgihly anabolic compounds. Here is the kicker though, at high doses it will make you lethargic which I am dealing with now but since I have no BP issues, I can drink coffee or take a thermo and I am good to go.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was the main purpose for the original AndroHard, to be taken on cycle to dimish sides from hgihly anabolic compounds. Here is the kicker though, at high doses it will make you lethargic which I am dealing with now but since I have no BP issues, I can drink coffee or take a thermo and I am good to go.
This is very correct. Too high of a dose and it will make you worse off.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right, unfortunately stanodrol is discontinued. He should look into Androhard.
It's been discontinued for a long ass time now. But it was always available and still is due to the mass production before being discontinued. Androhard would work too though.

kyled427

Awards
Well my blood pressure is already low, It is normally 100/60 so you think I'd be okay to still use stims on cycle? I know I'd need to monitor it, but I should be okay? My pre workout is cellucor c4 if that matters..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my blood pressure is already low, It is normally 100/60 so you think I'd be okay to still use stims on cycle? I know I'd need to monitor it, but I should be okay? My pre workout is cellucor c4 if that matters..
Depends on your body. I can take ECA, plus pre-workout drink while on cycle and have no BP related issues. Other folks have BP issues just LOOKING at my cycles! You can try it out and see how it goes, and adjust as necessary. Stims are cheaper than the other alternatives.

If you're using cycle support supplements, be sure to pre-load 2 weeks prior. Some of the BP related supplements initially spike BP before controlling it (Hawthorne Berry and others IIRC). Starting it while on cycle may give you even higher BP than if you took nothing.

kyled427

Awards
Interesting, I have always wondered why to preload the Hawthorne berry, but I will be sure to do that soon. Thanks for the help.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to look into 4ad to see if it will help me combat lethargy.