running first PH cycle.. NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
so im currently deployed in afghan and im planning on running my first PH cycle but im so data overloaded with all the research ive done over the last week im not sure what to do!!
first off im 23, 5'9'', 170. ive been lifting heavily and eating cleanly for around 7 years now and im in really good shape as far as strength and cutness but want to pack on some weight.. ive ran a test cypionate cycle once about a year ago but ran it for about 3 weeks by itself! luckily i didnt have any horrible side effects.. so needlessly to say im trying to do my research and use the correct PCT and OCT..

which brings me to what i have for supps..
-2x AI cycle support
-3x LG formadrol xtreme
-2x inhibit e
-1x lean xtreme
-1x liver assist
-2x CEL M-drol
-2x CEL H-drol
-2x Myopharma arimedexin PCT

everytime i think i have a cycle down i read contradicting info about doses or proper PCT.. im leaning towards a M-drol cycle now but im completley lost about dose, and if i even have the proper PCT's!

could you please help me put together a decent cycle?!! :1zhelp:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without having a SERM on hand I would run the hdrol for 6 weeks max if you are looking to start asap. If you can get a SERM soon you could run a bottle of mdrol. You can run your liver and cycle support thru the cycle and use your PCT support, lean xtreme and formadrol for PCT and be fine if you do the hdrol. I would recommend a SERM for either cycle personally though.

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
whats a good SERM and where could i get it?

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
i just ordered all my supps and im still waiting for them so i have a few days at least to get everything str8t.. and what would be the recomended doses for the cycle? ive read every variation i could find on doses and support supps and im a little confused to say the least!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't ask where to get stuff on here, but if you take a look at the links in the forums you may find a good source for your research chemical/SERM needs. I like nolva for most SERM choices, Clomid when I use tren.
Start the hdrol at 50mg a day, bump to 75mg around week three and if sides are low and gains are good, bump to 100 and see how you like that, for your last week or two. If you run it longer than 6 weeks or higher than 100 I would definitely grab a SERM.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With your support supps, follow what the bottle says. Liver support I usually run higher though. What kinda liver support do you have?

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
Liver Assist XT by serious nutrition solutions

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
and im geussing the novadex xt by gaspari is garbage..

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
ok so i found nolva.. how do i run it?

kom01

kom01

Awards
Nolva is to be run 20/20/10/10. I would use the Liver XT in pct. Use Hawthorn berry to pre-load before cycle starts. Take cycle support/assist through 6 weeks of Hdrol Cycle. Don't start with M-drol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol is still going to affect your liver values, I would run a support from day 1 of the cyycle all the way through PCT. Milk thistle is pretty easyy to come by.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Cycle assist/support has milk thistle in it. That should be sufficient to run for 6 weeks on cycle, no extra liver supps are needed. The only time it is necessary to add additional liver supps is when you use stuff like mdrol.

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
should i start the nolva at the end of the cycle or 2 weeks b4? and what the difference between the h-drol and m-drol?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start nolva after cycle. H-drol isn't as harsh a methyl as m-drol, which is a superdrol clone and the most toxic one out there. You definitely want to start with something less toxic like hdrol. You should see pretty decent gains.

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
preciate the advice.. prolly jus saved me from gettin moobs.. nobody likes moobs! and from what im getting is that h-drol has more mass gaining potential but is a slightly wetter gain. wheras m-drol is a 10 lb. + or - dry gain but is highly toxic. my question is will i be able to keep the majority of the gains (-5 lbs or so) off h-drol if its gaining potential is due to water rention? or is there a non-methlylated PH i can stack it with to combat the water retention?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's funny it says that, I've read that somewhere before but trust me m-drol is a wet wet gainer, and you have to kill yourself in the gym and keep up on your diet to hold onto your gains, and will lose a lot right away to water weight.
H-drol I've never had a problem keeping that weight on as long as I was still lifting and eating above maintenance, nothing major. I actually think h-drol kinda recomped me, I gained and looked more cut too.
I wouldn't worry about stacking PH's for the first run. If you do want to keep the water retention/estrogen sides at an extreme minimum, I've always liked Formestane by CEL. There are other good versions of it too, and Erase is another good AI. If I run an AI on cycle I usually wait til I'm half way through my cycle and then run it all the way through PCT.

If you eat right and train hard, you can expect at least 10 pounds increase from the h-drol.

kom01

kom01

Awards
There are so many things wrong with the post. Anyway

1. Hdrol is a dry compound, it is generally used to lean out or when recomping.

2. Mdrol can be both a dry and wet compound, however the results will depend on diet. Basically, it is a good bulker and cutter.

3. PH shouldn't be stacked until each one is run solo. If you stack them, you won't know which compound is affecting you if adverse sides occur.

4. An AI (Erase) is not needed with Hdrol because it doesn't aromatizes, however can be used in PCT with Mdrol.

5. If you want to stack Hdrol with something, look at 11-oxo.

6. Be smart, because its your body. Do your research and make educated decisions.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, not trying to flame you, you are taking peeps advice and that's good. but what concerns me is that you said you did your research and yet didn't have a serm lined up and asked what to run it at. please before you start your cycle, make sure you have everything nailed down. that especially includes diet, a cycle will mean
nothing if that's not lined up. flex has given some decent advice but i feel you need to do a little more before you actually pull the trigger. other than that, kill that
sh*t when you start. good luck and god bless you for serving our country man.

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
well everything i read on the net about serms contradicted the hell out of each other until i found this forum... you guys seem to know a lot more about this than a lot of other forums ive been to! so i figured i would do a memory dump and start new and see what you guys recomended. and the formadrol according to label write ups was supposed to be on par with "prescription aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex(R), while the natural SERM is proved to act in a similar way to Nolvadex"... yeah yeah i know cant beat the tried and true when it comes to your bodies health... got it. nolva it is.

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
good look on all the help gent's! think i finally have a cycle planned out:

Pre-load: hawthorn berry
CEL h-drol: 50/50/75/75/100/100
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
wk 5: DS Lean Xtreme
PCT: SNS inhibit-e, LG formadrol, SNS Liver XT
and run AI cycle suppt through wk 1 - PCT.

how should i spread the daily h-drol dosing? let the frenzy begin.... :chairshot: haha

deltaj

Awards
cant comment on the cycle because im just fixing to start my own on h-drol but thank you for your service

kom01

kom01

Awards
Your cycle is abit overboard, especially in relation to all the support supps. Waste of money.

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
thats what im here for bro... cuz im new to this and i need a lil guidance.. so if its a lil overboard help me out. what can i cut out? im jus tryna do this right..

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
and what can i take to negate the lathargic syptoms if any can be expected?

eggs13

Awards
8 am 25 mgs hdrol
12 pm 4 cycle assist
4 pm 25 mgs hdrol
8 pm 4 cycle assist

when you bump up to 75 mg a day of hdrol, do 50 mg in the AM and 25 in the afternoon

also from what ive seen on here multiple times, you dont need the inhibit-e for h drol

kom01

kom01

Awards
Pre-load: hawthorn berry
CEL h-drol: 50/50/75/75/100/100
AI Cycle support week 1-6

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
SNS Liver XT
DS Lean Xtreme

done......

jdenon88

jdenon88

Awards
so what about the lathargic effects? can i still take a preworkout like jack3d? even though it contains creatine monahydrate? and i jus got the h-rol so ill be posting a new thread tracking results with pics soon. thanks for all the help!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is a train wreck of mis information and bad advice
It should be deleted.

mchief101

Awards
cycle support from start to finish. PCT will be cycle support/test booster / nolva and make sure u dose ur prohormone well ... good luck!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why should I repeat information i've given out in the past, it didn't go anywhere, and can still be found.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
preciate the advice.. prolly jus saved me from gettin moobs.. nobody likes moobs! and from what im getting is that h-drol has more mass gaining potential but is a slightly wetter gain. wheras m-drol is a 10 lb. + or - dry gain but is highly toxic. my question is will i be able to keep the majority of the gains (-5 lbs or so) off h-drol if its gaining potential is due to water rention? or is there a non-methlylated PH i can stack it with to combat the water retention?
There are so many things wrong with the post. Anyway

1. Hdrol is a dry compound, it is generally used to lean out or when recomping.

2. Mdrol can be both a dry and wet compound, however the results will depend on diet. Basically, it is a good bulker and cutter.

3. PH shouldn't be stacked until each one is run solo. If you stack them, you won't know which compound is affecting you if adverse sides occur.

4. An AI (Erase) is not needed with Hdrol because it doesn't aromatizes, however can be used in PCT with Mdrol.

5. If you want to stack Hdrol with something, look at 11-oxo.

6. Be smart, because its your body. Do your research and make educated decisions.
this is good advice.

hd cycle:

50mg for 6 weeks, maybe 75mg the last 3 weeks if your feeling froggy. 75mg for 5 weeks if you are ready to rock out and have a serm. I will recomend clomid. but w/e floats your boat.

sure, run w/e supports you want, or dont run any at all. if you are healthy, and dont drink booze on cycle, i dont think it'll matter, you could save them for pct, or not, flip a coin.

there you go, hd, serm, thats all you need. 6 weeks of hd + 4 weeks of pct to a bigger, stronger, faster you.

i've got some links posted in a thread somewhere to eductate another potential steroid user with zero knowledge of what he was doing, just like you.

if you want to be more knowledgable, and understanding, you can click on my name, read my recent post, and find the thread with the links to the write ups teaching one the basics.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here, i'll do it for you.

f
I have some good information posted on ntbm from the "anabolics book" that can get you started. if you really want to learn, read those, and you'll learn more than alot of people on here know.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f84/

there are 3 threads there, read in the order they are posted.
here is another one, if you read the designer steroids thread, you can skip the second section, which is the same thing.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f35/designer-steroids-pro-hormones-indepth-introduction-7912.html

kom01

kom01

Awards
so what about the lathargic effects? can i still take a preworkout like jack3d? even though it contains creatine monahydrate? and i jus got the h-rol so ill be posting a new thread tracking results with pics soon. thanks for all the help!
I am confused. Where did you hear that you get lethargy using H-drol. I believe it is more common when using M-drol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, I think you will do just fine with the info given by everyone here. Most of the advice was given by people who have had experience with h-drol and know how it affects them. It affects everyone different but with the plethora of experienced advice you should be able to find what you are looking for. I myself would rather be safe than sorry and run all the supports. You only get one life to live, better to go overboard with supports (I take most of them off cycle even) than to find out down the road that you're a special case that ends up having health conditions all thanks to one cycle. Good luck brother, may your journey begin.

kom01

kom01

Awards
This thread is a train wreck of mis information and bad advice
It should be deleted.
Your right about this thread, needs to be deleted. If I was the OP, I would be confused as **** because there is so much conflicting advise (not to say that any of it is wrong, just simply conflicting).