Prohormone while cutting?

bubagump

Awards
Ok currently im cutting down (235 in march now 205-210 range)(was 285 4 years ago) and im basically stuck @ 205 and see up to 210 on some days as i fluctuate. I still want to rip more fat off and of course at the same time preserve or slightly increas LBM and was thinking of adding in some H-drol or epi (have done gear in the past as well as ph's so a ph wont be new to me) Only thing real thing i want to see is the weight to keep going down and think if i add in a ph i will flatline and be stuck above 200 as i add in some muscle while dropping off some fat. Question 1. do you think i should add in a ph? (been cutting for 3+months now but still got chunk to drop) 2. Is it possiable to add in a lite ph and still see numbers drop on the scale?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go a PH route, perhaps looking into Clen, Albul, T3 or ECA may be a more viable option for you.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine, caffiene, ephedrine , and cardio/dieting, you should be able to get down to a low bf without juice... anabolic steroids are made to build muscle, not burn fat (although some do)

If you were to take something hormonal for fat loss, is say anavar is the way to go

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Katandrol would be my choice if run a PH, you could add a ECA too. Watch your blood pressure tho

bubagump

Awards
Yea im currently using an eca stack with fish oil,multi,protein powder and some t3. Im not looking to re-comp and stay at the same weight, more or less looking to drop weight(mostly fat) and get down to around 180 or so and see where im at. I know aas isnt for droping fat but thought it migh be good to add a little something to keep the t3 from chewing up too much muscle but what i dont want is to stay at the same weight which is why i said cutting vs a re-comp.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Bcaas, fasted AM cardio/workouts, green tea,cardio

It really all comes down to what your eating...diet diet diet

And how your working out, when cutting I superset my whole workout, lots of pre-exhaust, short short breaks and I do them FASTED(while eating very low carb) reason being, it forces your body to use fat as its primary source of energy

I used to cut from 190ish to 152 throughout high-school for wrestling- no steroids or t3 nothing.... not even ephedra(ok maybe a little)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec katanadrol, Need2slin and Rezolution .
this would be a SICK stack. only the katanadrol is the horomonal product in this stack in case you dont knwo the others..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I used to cut from 190ish to 152 throughout high-school for wrestling- no steroids or t3 nothing.... not even ephedra(ok maybe a little)
what region of NJ did u wrestle in... i placed in region one 2 different years wrestled 152, 170, 170, 170/189,, cut some good weight to make 170 too

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Leangains.com
There was some interesting info there.

Anyone else ever try intermittent fasting? How did it work for you?

Some testimonials over there sound like you can even make great gains in strength while following that diet.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i wrestled in boonton region 3 (took second) and st joes region 2 (took 3rd) won bergen county tournament ect ect (never placed in states broke my arm senior year... was ranked 3rd)

we probably wrestled.... you def have heard my name before ill pm it to u

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the deep concern over the number on the scale vs what you look like?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the deep concern over the number on the scale vs what you look like?
This.

Also, look in an Androlean, Androhard stack. These two are designed to help you lose fat while retaining or even building muscle.