First Cycle, Dbol Only, Help Needed

The Bawse

Awards
First off, I know that mostly everyone believes that dbol only cycles are pointless and that you will lose all of your gains. However, I don't believe that because I've heard of many people keeping around 15lbs or more after PCT. The way I figure it is, it would cost less than a PH and might actually be safer while giving me gains that would be at least as good as a PH. The plan is 30mg/day for 4-5 weeks; 10mg in the morning, 20mg preworkout. PCT would be Nolva 40/40/20/20. I'd be taking only Whey on cycle and taurine if needed for back pumps.

Would this be a safe cycle? Also, would anyone recommend taking 10mg of nolva during the cycle to help prevent sides? Would I also need a test booster such as testforce for pct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First off, I know that mostly everyone believes that dbol only cycles are pointless and that you will lose all of your gains. However, I don't believe that because I've heard here is your first mistakeof many people keeping around 15lbs or more after PCT. The way I figure it is you figure huh?, it would cost less than a PH and might actually be safer while giving me gains that would be at least as good as a PH who's been giving you your info? you should kick them in the nutz.. The plan is 30mg/day for 4-5 weeks if your going to run it that low, you should run it for 6-8 weeks; 10mg in the morning, 20mg preworkout. PCT would be Nolva 40/40/20/20. I'd be taking only Whey on cycle and taurine if needed for back pumps.

Would this be a safe cycle? no such thing as a "safe cycle" Also, would anyone recommend taking 10mg of nolva during the cycle to help prevent sides? no Would I also need a test booster such as testforce for pct?
sure, why not.

The Bawse

Awards
sure, why not.
thanks for the response. of course there is no such thing as a "safe cycle." what i meant to ask was if my dosage and pct were sufficient/correct. also, am i wrong for thinking that a mild dbol cycle would give me less sides than a cycle of something like superdrol? i've read cycle logs from people that have run dbol only cycles and they have kept a decent amount of their gains. i also know people who have run it solo, some kept a good amount of gains, some lost it, but i just credited that to their lack of knowledge of how to run a correct pct.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nolva is fine for pct

fast gain dissappear just as fast as they appear fyi

The Bawse

Awards
nolva is fine for pct

fast gain dissappear just as fast as they appear fyi
thanks for the reply man. and yeah, i wouldn't expect to keep all of the gains. if i could keep about 10lbs, i'd consider it a success. if it didn't cost pretty much nothing, i probably wouldn't even bother with a cycle like this.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply man. and yeah, i wouldn't expect to keep all of the gains. if i could keep about 10lbs, i'd consider it a success. if it didn't cost pretty much nothing, i probably wouldn't even bother with a cycle like this.
ya itll be up in the air how much and what you keep from this. if results were always awesome, youd see a lot more of dbol only cycles. Id prolly extend it to 5/6 weeks too if its dbol only

The Bawse

Awards
ya itll be up in the air how much and what you keep from this. if results were always awesome, youd see a lot more of dbol only cycles. Id prolly extend it to 5/6 weeks too if its dbol only
thanks, appreciate the advice a lot. do you think i should up the dosage too and extend the pct? as of right now, i'd do 5-6 weeks, 30mg/day. then pct would be nolva at 40/40/20/20.