Whats wrong with me!!??

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I am going into my 4th week of andromass and androhard at full doses and still havent seen any gains. I do admit that the pumps are nice but you get that from all prohormones. No strength or size yet. Diet and training have always been spot on. Surprisingly i havent put on any extra water yet either. Im still upset because i sunk a lot of money into this and am not seeing anything from it. A part of me wants to grab another bottle of each and keep going but i dont have the money to get it before my bottles run out. Any suggestions to save my cycle? kinda buggin

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post this in the Primordial Performance section for faster response. Well you shouldn't double post but maybe a mod or admin can move it for you. Either that or you could just delete this one and post a new one in the PP section. I know PP has a money back guarantee on there Androseries products.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks to hear. Problem could be you or the hormone. Conversions are going to be user dependent and a DHT-pro won't really put on any size so you're looking at Andromass only for the size.

How much do you weigh and what is your bf%? Cycle history? And diet and training?