Bacteriostatic Water - Question

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
what are it's typical uses? instant fast acting delivery?

would it not be easy enough to manufacture your own using BA and either distilled or regular water?

Brock Landers

Awards
Id like to know how to make this as well. I believe it involves 5% BA, Distilled H20, and a sterile filter, and a sterile vial. But I could be wrong...

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
It seems simple enough to make.

Would a 4AD Base injectible be something to use this for?
Would it need to be IM in that case?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Id like to know how to make this as well. I believe it involves 5% BA, Distilled H20, and a sterile filter, and a sterile vial. But I could be wrong...
All i do, take 1ml ba, and 99ml distilled water, filter into 100ml vial using .22um syringe filter. Bact water is only .9% ba.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
KitchenChemist....

What about the questions I asked?
What do you use it for specifically...if I may ask?

Stingray

Awards
I read in another thread that it is used to remove the BA from an "Oral" solution. for example you fill a dart with whatever compound then draw up some Bact-water shake well set the dart down on the plunger so the bact-water collects at the top, and then expell it. the BA will come out of the solution and be expelled with the water. Make pinning more painless.

Anybody, If I am incorrect in this PLEASE... correct me.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
use it to get out all your gh or igf out of syringe. Say you have 30 units of GH, 3iu call it, i'll fill it with 70 more units of water to make sure i waste very little of the GH. Even though waste is minimal, you might aswell if you have the stuff ;)

spooler

Awards
bstat water is also used to dilute HCG down to 500 or 1000 IU/ML.

Makes dosing HCG per Swale's Protocol much easier.