what do u guys think?

beaver

Awards
i ahve a feeling im gonna get some negative feedback but ive been plannning a cycle for a while was suppose to start a while ago. anyway i'm 5'10, 190lbs after a cut of 20lbs, which i wanted to do before i ran another cycle, i'm 27 and have ran numerous cycles in the past. i've come up with 2 possible cycle
sd-10/20/20
halo-0/75/75/75/75/75/75
or
phera-15/30/30
halo same as above.
clomid-50/50/50/50/50- i have 3000mg so i can up the dosage if need be
im goin for some lean mass. i figure the phera or mdrol would give me the mass and the halodrol would solidify my gains. yes i have ran all 3 compouds at seperate times. what do guys think. im leaning towards the phera cuz mdrol and halo kind of scare me. plus i would rather run the mdrol alone. another idea i had was 6wks of halo75mg and 10mg of mdrol only one workout days. lemme know what u think. i'm gonna start this monday

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sd @ 20mg e/d for 3 weeks + hd @ 50mg split up 10hrs apart for the first 3 weeks, then the last 3 weeks hd @ 75mg solo.

dannyn2007

Awards
why do u wanna stack? superdrol is already strong as is. since you are asking about phera, sd, or halo i would stack phera and sd since phera is more "wet" and sd is more "dry" but it also all depends on your diet.
sd-10/20/20 maybe 30 on week 4 depending on sides
phera-15/15/30/30

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
why do u wanna stack? superdrol is already strong as is. since you are asking about phera, sd, or halo i would stack phera and sd since phera is more "wet" and sd is more "dry" but it also all depends on your diet.
sd-10/20/20 maybe 30 on week 4 depending on sides
phera-15/15/30/30
thats EXACTLY what i was gonna write!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.....i was thinking "screw it, stack all 3"......jk, that would probaly destroy your liver in days lol
i've ran a stack of sd/pp/hd, twice. once was with 4-androstenediol as my test base (1,000mg e/d) for 4 weeks, the second 4 weeks of sd/pp/hd, then bridged into fura-thp ether. @ 350mg for another 4 weeks.

and those were many cycles ago, im still healthier than the doctor doing my check ups. :thumbsup:

dannyn2007

Awards
i've ran a stack of sd/pp/hd, twice. once was with 4-androstenediol as my test base (1,000mg e/d) for 4 weeks, the second 4 weeks of sd/pp/hd, then bridged into fura-thp ether. @ 350mg for another 4 weeks.

and those were many cycles ago, im still healthier than the doctor doing my check ups. :thumbsup:
how were your gains man? sounds sick