Phera/tren, SD/cyanostane, SD/Dimethazine, SD/Hdrol or SD/tren?

DesertEagle50

Awards
I am trying to decide which cycle I want to do. The combinations of two methyls are brutal on the liver, but if I could run one somewhat safely id give it a try. Anyways, I was hoping to get a good bulk before the end of summer, hopefully without major fat/water gain.

Options:

1.) Theoretical...lol...i know its banned. Assuming I could find some
Pplex: 30/30/30/30
Tren: 90/90/90/90
(prami on cycle, possibly a slight dose of novla ED)

2.) Nutraclipse Raptor (version 1)
Superdrol: 30/30/30/30
cyanostane:30/30/30/30

3.) Nutraclipse Raptor (version 2)
Superdrol:20/20/20/20
Dimethazine:20/20/20/20

4.) Phantom Labs Phreak
Halodrol: 50/50/50/50

5.)
Superdrol: 20/20/20/20
(prami for prolactin sides)

All cycles would have complete cycle supps, liv.52, liver longer, and a nolva/clomid 5 week PCT. (clomid:100/75/50/50/25, Nolv: 20/20/20/20/10)

Which one do you think would be best to run? In terms of strength and mass gains. I would prefer not to just add a ton of fat/water. I am well aware these arent the safest cycles out there. That SD/DMZ cycle is practically a liver bomb, but it does have killer gains. My friend leaned out and gained 25 lbs on the stuff. The SD/cyano I heard is good for lean gains, and if the cyano doesnt work at least I know the SD does. SD/tren I have heard is great and lean, I would make sure I had prami since I do not want prolactin gyno. The shutdown would be pretty hardcore. I know phera is wet and tren is dry, so idk exactly what type of gains to expect from that.

I dont want to kill my liver or get gyno lol, so I plan on being really careful. Id appreciate any input you guys have. As a disclaimer, I know they arent the safest choices. If anyone ran anything like these thatd be awesome.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, 30 mg of SD is pretty high, i would stick with 20mg. and SD/Phera would be ridiculous as far as gains go. then again so would SD/"tren"

DesertEagle50

Awards
Would the phera/sd combo be alright for 4 weeks? I dont expect the liver enzymes to be stellar, but I want to make sure I dont end up with liver damage.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its fine. just dont drink any booze, or eat fast food, stuff like that. eat healthy, drink plenty of water and eat your vegetables

DesertEagle50

Awards
I know most people seem to bridge rather than stack. Would you just split the dosages 10mg each in the morning and 10mg each in the evening?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run 20mg of each for 4 weeks with some form of test base for maximum results.

your legal options for that are 4-ad (4dhea), or dermacrine. i'd say andromass, but it has 1-dhea too, and you dont need that, it'll just cause more sides, shut down and a dent in your wallet.

I would split the dosages of the sd/pp, 10mg pre workout, and the other 10mg 8hr apart.

and if I had dermacrine, i'd apply it in the morning, and after i shower post w/o.

if I was running 4-ad, i'd take 200-300mg every 4-5 hours. :thumbsup:

DesertEagle50

Awards
Yeah...i don't really have access to test. I know the gains are better, but im kinda stuck with whatever I can get "legally" since I dont have connections around here.

What about gyno on this stack. I know neither is supposed to aromatize on paper, especially SD. I have heard people claim phera is a progestin and also that it is not. At 20mg would prolactin gyno be a huge risk? What about estrogen gyno on cycle?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sd/tren

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is an androgen. sides are a toss up. one should always expect any and all possible side effects from androgenic/anabolic steroids.

and I listed legal forms of test available for you.

sd/phera will bring the most gains and risk. if you want safe, run hd solo.

DesertEagle50

Awards
To prevent gyno i suppose I could run .25 prami ED to cover progestin and maybe 10mg nolva to cover estrogen gyno?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I am trying to decide which cycle I want to do. The combinations of two methyls are brutal on the liver, but if I could run one somewhat safely id give it a try. Anyways, I was hoping to get a good bulk before the end of summer, hopefully without major fat/water gain.

Options:

1.) Theoretical...lol...i know its banned. Assuming I could find some
Pplex: 30/30/30/30
(prami on cycle, possibly a slight dose of novla ED)

2.) Nutraclipse Raptor (version 1)
cyanostane:30/30/30/30

3.) Nutraclipse Raptor (version 2)
Superdrol:20/20/20/20
Dimethazine:20/20/20/20

4.) Phantom Labs Phreak
Halodrol: 50/50/50/50

5.)
Superdrol: 20/20/20/20
(prami for prolactin sides)

All cycles would have complete cycle supps, liv.52, liver longer, and a nolva/clomid 5 week PCT. (clomid:100/75/50/50/25, Nolv: 20/20/20/20/10)

Which one do you think would be best to run? In terms of strength and mass gains. I would prefer not to just add a ton of fat/water. I am well aware these arent the safest cycles out there. That SD/DMZ cycle is practically a liver bomb, but it does have killer gains. My friend leaned out and gained 25 lbs on the stuff. The SD/cyano I heard is good for lean gains, and if the cyano doesnt work at least I know the SD does. SD/tren I have heard is great and lean, I would make sure I had prami since I do not want prolactin gyno. The shutdown would be pretty hardcore. I know phera is wet and tren is dry, so idk exactly what type of gains to expect from that.

I dont want to kill my liver or get gyno lol, so I plan on being really careful. Id appreciate any input you guys have. As a disclaimer, I know they arent the safest choices. If anyone ran anything like these thatd be awesome.
I am glad to give you my 2 cents as it is clear that you understand the risks and you have your support/pct on point. If i was looking for the best lean mass i would honestly go with sd/cyano. I have taken it and so has my friend and we both love it, he says it was the besr ph he has ever taken.(cyanostane) I currently take dragon which instead of cyanos 17b-hydroxy it is 17a-acetoxy and this stuff is CRAZY, i wish it was mainstream or i could sell it on here but i cant obviously. Test is always best but i understand not having a source. I might also go with sd/m-lmg to promote good gains but they should be pretty dry from the sd. keep us posted and good luck man.(m-lmg is not methylated so that would actually be the best.)

DesertEagle50

Awards
I really appreciate the responses guys. I guess its down to SD/Phera, SD/tren or SD/cyano. For overall muscle mass gain, SD/phera would be the way to go right? I know SD/tren is dry in terms of gains, but shutdown should be pretty severe and I would assume its the highest risk for prolactin gyno. SD/cyano I wouldnt be as worried about.

Also, the phera I could get is magnadrol, so it would be 20mg phera/60mg prostanozol. I read somewhere that prostanozol can help fight the prolactin sides in a manner similar to winstrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really appreciate the responses guys. I guess its down to SD/Phera, SD/tren or SD/cyano. For overall muscle mass gain, SD/phera would be the way to go right? RIGHT.
I know SD/tren is dry in terms of gains, but shutdown should be pretty severe and I would assume its the highest risk for prolactin gyno. YOU ARE CORRECT, THE SUPER LOW ANDROGENICITY OF SD WONT DO SH*T TO NEGATE SIDES FROM THE TREN SD/cyano I wouldnt be as worried about. I DONT TRUST ANY CYANO PRODUCT TO CONTAIN WHAT IT SAYS.

Also, the phera I could get is magnadrol, so it would be 20mg phera/60mg prostanozol. I read somewhere that prostanozol can help fight the prolactin sides in a manner similar to winstrol.
prostanz, yea, i believe i have some post explaining my reasoning behind thinking this.

DesertEagle50

Awards
I have a friend trying to convince me to do sd/dmz. He ran 30 days at 30mg of EACH per day. He got some explosive strength gains and put on 25 lbs with a reduction in body fat. There are stretch marks to prove the mass gains lol. I like the idea of running two products which shouldnt give prolactin sides or aromatize. However, id just worry that the liver stress of the two compounds and a high protein diet, even with liver longer,cycle assist and maybe even liv.52. I mean people even claim serms are hard on the liver.

Would you say sd/dmz is risky but doable or just flat out dangerous? I know they maye products like this now, such as iron labs super-dmz and methadrol extreme (also has mlmg), and people log them...but I don't want liver failure or jaundice, since you only get one liver.

Also would the best muscle gains come from sd/dmz or sd/phera? I know the sd/dmz will be much more dry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the liver worry isn't a problem. the two compounds do compliment each other in the areas lacking.

i would say 20mg of sd and maybe 30mg of dimeth. but if you feel fine at that, i see no problem in 30mg of sd as well.

I would still say sd & phera would be a stronger combo. i wouldn't expect to gain 20lbs. that sounds unusual. even for sd/phera/test combo.

maybe not for sd/anadrol, but sd/dimeth, two non aromatizable compounds, na, I dont believe it unless it was his first cycle

and by the way, all androgens have the ability to bind to the progestin receptor.

DesertEagle50

Awards
the liver worry isn't a problem. the two compounds do compliment each other in the areas lacking.

i would say 20mg of sd and maybe 30mg of dimeth. but if you feel fine at that, i see no problem in 30mg of sd as well.

I would still say sd & phera would be a stronger combo. i wouldn't expect to gain 20lbs. that sounds unusual. even for sd/phera/test combo.

maybe not for sd/anadrol, but sd/dimeth, two non aromatizable compounds, na, I dont believe it unless it was his first cycle

and by the way, all androgens have the ability to bind to the progestin receptor.
I researched the sd/dymeth stack and it seemed lots of people said that the stack was dumb since "dmz is basically sd" and that they would want a liver on ice if they run it. I know sd/dmz are both super liver toxic, but they have different ratios so 40mg of sd is not 20mg of dmz. (some insist it simple splits the azine bond to make 2 sd)

DesertEagle50

Awards
So its between:

1.) Raptor
Sd: 30/30/30/30
Dmz:30/30/30/30

2.) Mstane and magnadrol(prostanz/phera)
Phera:30/30/30/30/30/30 (possibly 2 weeks extra, maybe at 20mg throughout)
Prostanz: 90/90/90/90/90/90
Sd: 20/20/20/20

I found a log of phera/sd. Gains were steady, strength was not as explosive as sd solo but endurance was better. The sd/dmz seems lean and explosive in terms of strrngth.

What do you guys think?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of sd/phara would definitely give some sick gains but dont you think it would be hard to keep a lot of these gains because they are being made in such a short amount of time? isnt that why bridging from sd to other compounds (such as epi) has become so popular?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I researched the sd/dymeth stack and it seemed lots of people said that the stack was dumb since "dmz is basically sd" and that they would want a liver on ice if they run it. I know sd/dmz are both super liver toxic, but they have different ratios so 40mg of sd is not 20mg of dmz. (some insist it simple splits the azine bond to make 2 sd)
sd and dimethazine are not the same. they are completely different. dont listen to those people, they are idiots.

sd's vida rating is 400/20, dimethazine's vida rating is 210/96.
now, one should take these ratings with a grain of salt, as i know the dimethazine rating is from intra muscular injection administration, cant remember about the sd. my copy of vida was lost when my hardrive on my other laptop crashed. anywho,

it's anybodies guess what the compound becomes in the body after oral administration, but d/t the nitrogen bond, it becomes something alot different than superdrol.

DesertEagle50

Awards
Yeah...im figuring the strength gains are going to be more durastic with sd/dmz. I might go with this, especially since gains should be dry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks of sd/phara would definitely give some sick gains but dont you think it would be hard to keep a lot of these gains because they are being made in such a short amount of time? isnt that why bridging from sd to other compounds (such as epi) has become so popular?
it would depend on how good that person is at pct/diet/training, if they know what works for them the best, the gains made would be easy to hold on to.

but one could bridge into something to like hd, to hold onto gains. but more time on is going to equal more shutdown.

DesertEagle50

Awards
Im pretty excited. And yes...it was his first real cycle I believe. Kept all of the gains with otc pct...which is pretty crazy