kickstarting test cyp with havoc

engann

Awards
hey fellas,
im into 3rd week of havoc dosing at 30/40/40..
im also on my first week of pinning test cyp 400mg per week...
i plan to stop havoc at a completed week 3,and end test cyp cycle with havoc on the last 3 weeks, just to dry out a lil.

so, my cycle looks like this
week 1-3 havoc at 30/40/40
week 3 - 12 test cyp at 400mg
week 10-12 havoc 40/40/40

and pct starts two weeks later.

will this be a good cycle ?

any advice /feedback appreciated

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you shoulda started the t with the epi. id run the epi another week or 2. id do this

week 1-5-epi
week 3-12 test
week 11-14 epi if you are so inclined

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shoulda started the t with the epi. id run the epi another week or 2. id do this

week 1-5-epi
week 3-12 test
Good advice. Definitely take advantage of some more gains, strength, etc. instead of cutting it off when it's just taking off.

engann

Awards
thanks guys!!!

ill run havoc for another 2 weeks......

Sunny

Awards

week 1-5-epi
week 3-12 test
First off I am REALLY REALLY sorry to revive and old thread but Im about to start basically this same cycle (test cyp 500mg a week and epi at 40mg for 5 weeks)

Is there a specific reason to start the test on week 3 of the epi? Is it better than starting both at the same time?
Also considering test c is usually used to bulk and epi to cut...would this be considered a "lean bulk" cycle or can it be used for bulking or leaning?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i would say start the two at the same time as cyp takes some time to kick in hence the whole point of kickstarting the cycle. idk y this guy did this.

Sunny

Awards
Im guessing so that the epi is fully kicked in by the time you start the test....?

Anyways im still waiting on my second bottle of epi so I have a little time to figure this out.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Im guessing so that the epi is fully kicked in by the time you start the test....?

Anyways im still waiting on my second bottle of epi so I have a little time to figure this out.
Yes, that way you're not sitting around playing with yourself for the first three weeks of your injections waiting for something to happen.

Edit: Wait no, you're not kickstarting an epi cycle with test, its the other way around. The idea of a kickstart for a test cyp cycle is based on that you probably wont feel the effects of the test for about 3 weeks, so you start a faster acting oral to get things going sooner.

Sunny

Awards
Edit: Wait no, you're not kickstarting an epi cycle with test, its the other way around. The idea of a kickstart for a test cyp cycle is based on that you probably wont feel the effects of the test for about 3 weeks, so you start a faster acting oral to get things going sooner.
Exactly, so how would it work best?

Epi 1-4
Test 1-10
or
Epi 1-4
Test 3-10
?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Exactly, so how would it work best?

Epi 1-4
Test 1-10
or
Epi 1-4
Test 3-10
?
First one without a doubt, I would even run the epi another week or two, just to make sure you're getting the most out of it.