Best Cutter PH

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been searching around and it looks to me like the only thing I can find is HaloDrol. Oral wise.. If theres anything strong and better, please inform me!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
6'1 /170lbs and you are trying to cut? confused.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been searching around and it looks to me like the only thing I can find is HaloDrol. Oral wise.. If theres anything strong and better, please inform me!
You need to do more research for sure. Hdrol isn't bad for cutting, but it isn't designed for cutting. Few Prohormones or Designer Steroids are actually designed to promote fat loss. You have a lot of natural options that will help you cut.

At any rate, you want to do a bit of research on Epistane, Androlean, Androhard and Katandrol.

Also research Post Cycle Therapy and Toremifene

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

clen...but its not a ph but can be used on cycle or with pct when doing a cutting cycle.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was fat... i have a weird belly. neeed to loose it.
11-oxo (PH) or 7-oxo (non-PH) are good for Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT). 11-oxo you can find as a 10g bulk powder. 7-oxo you're best off with a spray like Taurus Nutrition 7-KE, Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray, or Genomyx Abliderate. If you want oral, you can use AndroLean. It sounds like VAT may be the issue with your weird belly.

Another good cutting PH is Katanadrol 2.0 (Furuza) on mrsupps.com, that is more for recomp in adding LBM while reducing bf%.

Regardless of PH/DS or otherwise, it's all going to come down to diet and exercise. Knowing how much you're eating versus expending, and getting in the right types of exercise/cardio are going to determine results more than anything else. I'd recommend focusing on this first, and getting it down cold (tracking calories, doing MISS and HIIT cardio, etc.) before jumping into PH/DS.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6'1 /170lbs and you are trying to cut? confused.
Yeah, if anything I'd say fill out a bit more then it won't be as noticeable. Also, if you do fill out, people won't be able to laugh at a weird belly cause you could beat the snot out of them!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-oxo (PH) or 7-oxo (non-PH) are good for Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT). 11-oxo you can find as a 10g bulk powder. 7-oxo you're best off with a spray like Taurus Nutrition 7-KE, Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray, or Genomyx Abliderate. If you want oral, you can use AndroLean. It sounds like VAT may be the issue with your weird belly.

Another good cutting PH is Katanadrol 2.0 (Furuza) on mrsupps.com, that is more for recomp in adding LBM while reducing bf%.

Regardless of PH/DS or otherwise, it's all going to come down to diet and exercise. Knowing how much you're eating versus expending, and getting in the right types of exercise/cardio are going to determine results more than anything else. I'd recommend focusing on this first, and getting it down cold (tracking calories, doing MISS and HIIT cardio, etc.) before jumping into PH/DS.
ok sounds great.. ty