Epitest or Halotren

tusane

Banned
Awards
I need help deciding on what PH to pick and what to take with it. I need posts immediately, mostly from people that have taken them. Thank you

kom01

kom01

Awards
Both products seem like a bad product. Have you run hdrol, epi or tren(ph) solo before? The problem with products that have a combination of ph, that is it is hard to get the dosing right. Also, if you do experience side effects, you won't know which compound is causing it and hence you won't be able to adjust your dosages.

tusane

Banned
Awards
i ran halotest 25 four weeks 50/50/50/75 and had ZERO side effects.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
at that dose your prolly not going to have any sides. Esp if you only ran it 4 wks.

My buddy ran halo tren and great results. It kicks in quick and really works well, dry gains. But if you dont have much PH exp its not a good idea. Are you aware of all the tren side effects, its prove to give off gyno.

kom01

kom01

Awards
See the problem is that if you run epitest, then you risk running 2 methylated products that will be liver toxic. If you run halotren, then you have to worry about the prolactin induced gyno and also the loss in libido. If I had to pick from the two, I would probably choose the Halotren but make sure you l-dopa & vitex for keeping prolactin levels at bay and also having caber on hand if you see a flare up.

PS: If I were you, I would probably just run Epi solo.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
tren makes my nipples itch just looking at it

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I need posts immediately? Yes massta... here's a post....

tusane

Banned
Awards
so if i run epitest what should i take with it?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
How about more info on you first?

Age, height. weight, years training... whats your nutrition plan look like? your training look like?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
so if i run epitest what should i take with it?
how old are you? What are you doing for pct and what are your goals? Its hard to say what drug to use without any of this info. It sounds like you are not ready to cycle but give me your info then ill let u know whats up

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need help deciding on what PH to pick and what to take with it. I need posts immediately, mostly from people that have taken them. Thank you
ha ha ha ha..... :laugh:

I think you should go with natadrol.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
whats with all the new users posting like idiots on here?? seems like the past week there is major influx of the gimme answers now crowd.. no respect.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
either way, the tren is under dosed in halotren so ud need 2 bottles, maybe 3. u didnt mention what ur goals are so cant really say what u should use