Exact replica cycle = exact replica results?

K

kyled427

Awards
Hello all, I will be starting my cycle of H-drol soon looking to gain around 12-13 pounds hopefully, but I have a question regarding future cycles. I know that time off should always = time on + PCT, but my question here is this:

If I take H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 and then go through PCT and I gain and keep 12 pounds (just an estimate,) then 3 months later I run the SAME cycle of H-drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75 with the same training intensity, slightly more calories, could I still gain 12 pounds from the second cycle as well?

Sorry if that question was confusing.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
possibly, however, as you gain more and more muscle, the amount of muscle gained on cycle will SLOWLY be less, im assuming your just starting cycling so chances are-= yeah

what i mean is the closer you are to your genetic limit, the harder it becomes to gain muscle even with roids- without roids you cant break through your genetic limit, with roids- you can but it's still hard

Reactions: T50
K

kyled427

Awards
Alright, well I am currently 6'4 225 pounds so I am guessing I have a pretty good ways to go before I am anywhere near a genetic limit. Ideally I would like to get to about 250 within two cycles of H-drol which I am hoping isn't an unreasonable goal.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Well said Schwell.

S

spritzer3p

Awards
I think the more food thing is quite reasonable.

kom01

kom01

Awards
These kind of threads are hilarious. Guys you just have to ask a simple question. How OLD are you?

O

on the run

Awards
Why brush off that comment? Do you feel it is an unfair representation?
maybe cos he is just looking for some info not a soap box preach session about what weight is the best to start a cycle and all that bull****.

OP generally it is accepted that your first cycle is your best.. because you have, as they say, 'virgin receptors'. i thikn it is extremely optimistic to expect to get up to 210 lbs from hdrol alone, i have never heard of someone making gains of 12lbs even on their very first cycle of hdrol, that is superdrol territory really.. and as someone mentioned the more muscle mass you have the slower you gain, this is true for steroids as well. you will still of course gain 10x faster then natural but your gains will slow. you are obviously not gona be gainins 12 lbs on every successive cycle you have to expect gaint o slow

K

kyled427

Awards
I'm 22, thank again.

Now to on the run, I appreciate your help. I was just curious how it works, if I run a cycle in the future it'll likely be something different than H-drol. I was asking because if my run of h-drol went really well I'd like to duplicate the results.

Damn, you'd think I just asked if it was okay to take at age 15 with the answers I'm getting.

kom01

kom01

Awards
It's not impossible for you to get to 210lbs using Hdrol. If you increase your food intake, it shouldn't be an issue for you at all. Once you get to that weight, then you will struggle to put on extra weight.

Also, forgot to add if your looking at bulking (which obviously you are) another mild ph which is good for it is P-mag. Have a read about it on tunedsport , thats providing you haven't bought the Hdrol yet.

What were you thinking about doing for PCT? And what support supps are you going to use?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wow, guy is 185lbs at 6'4'' and going the steroid path already.

If you're 185 you clearly do not have enough lifting experience; if you did, you would be a lot heavier than 185. You also clearly do not have your nutrition down, as if you did, you would be a lot heavier than 185. You clearly are no where close to plateauing as you could probably masturbate and gain muscle at that weight. You are also clearly not at the psychological maturity needed to run something like this.

You are absolutely taking the complete wrong approach at this. Steroids are not gonna do the job on its own. You are only going to hurt yourself and make it harder for you in the future, when you ACTUALLY do hit the plateaus that steroids help break. The reasons why you are taking steroids are no where near the right ones; you are merely looking for a quick and easy way out and it will not work, especially because if you don't have the nutrition / training down, any gains that you do accomplish with the steroids will be lost as soon as you come out of the cycle.

But since you have shown to be stubborn regarding this and do not really wanna listen to anyone who is not telling you "go ahead, roid you a$$ off", I'm sure you will just respond something as "thanks, moving along to my question now". So good luck, you're going to need it.

K

kyled427

Awards
I read on the P-mag for a little while, just saw more people using the h-drol as a first cycle and was considering the p-mag for a second cycle. I'm trying to stay really lean while I do this bulk.

As far as PCT I was going to do nolva 20/20/10/10 and dose DAS 3G/day starting the third week of PCT.

Support supps I was looking at CEL cycle assist throughout the cycle and PCT, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, 5g fish oil, multi, and some taurine on hand. Glad to take any other suggestions too.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Support supps I was looking at CEL cycle assist throughout the cycle and PCT, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, 5g fish oil, multi, and some taurine on hand. Glad to take any other suggestions too.
Not really or else you would not have shrugged off everything a bunch of people have been saying.

K

kyled427

Awards
Btw for my diet I am looking at ~4200 calories per day with 200+ protein 90+ fat and the rest from some whole grain carbs and natural sugars from fruits, milk, etc.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
@bla55: thanks, next question.
Damn, you'd think I just asked if it was okay to take at age 15 with the answers I'm getting.
Maybe you're not 15, but you sure sound like someone that age.

Good luck, hope you don't screw yourself over for good because of this. I will not waste any more words.

K

kyled427

Awards
You shouldn't. I read words are anabolic, you should keep them.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't. I read words are anabolic, you should keep them.
Perhaps that's why you're still at 185lbs? For talking so much out of your a$$? :laugh::laugh:

K

kyled427

Awards
Nope perhaps I just have different goals than you. Not everyone wants to be huge, if that's what you desire then so be it, my goals just aren't the same.

kom01

kom01

Awards
I read on the P-mag for a little while, just saw more people using the h-drol as a first cycle and was considering the p-mag for a second cycle. I'm trying to stay really lean while I do this bulk.

As far as PCT I was going to do nolva 20/20/10/10 and dose DAS 3G/day starting the third week of PCT.

Cycle assist is good to be run on cycle. I would preload 1-2 weeks using the Hawthorne Berry and instead of running cycle assist in PCT, I would just run liv52. It is much more cost effective. Your PCT in regards to NOLVA looks good and it seems that you have done your research.

This is from personal experience, I would probably run something like Lean Xtreme in PCT to control cortisol and to help maintain your gains. Other than that, everything is good. However, the other guys on this thread have a point. You can't reach your goals by taking the easy way out, you need to get your diet and training in check. Lol, it took me almost 2 years to understand how my body feels and when to adjust/alter my food to help it recover. Diet plays a great part in body building.

K

kyled427

Awards
I know, I've always put a great emphasis on the diet and training part of my work. I appreciate you giving me advice and doing it in an informative way instead of just dismissing the idea entirely. I have a reason for why I intend to go this route, I just choose not to explain that here for personal reasons.

kom01

kom01

Awards
That's fair enough mate, I guess there a lot of variables affecting people in different ways when it comes to bodybuilding. Anyway, if you need advise just ask. I'm actually planning to do a hdrol cycle soon and I will be adding 11-oxo aswell, however still contemplating whether to also include xtren. Owell the cycle is planned well either way and will begin in 2 months. There are so many choices which make it too confusing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe cos he is just looking for some info not a soap box preach session about what weight is the best to start a cycle and all that bull****.
All that "bull****" seems pretty relevant, no? If somebody came on this forum and said, "Hey guys, I am going to jump a motorcycle over the Grand Canyon!" asking whether or not they have ever ridden a motorcycle before seems like a pertinent question to ask.

In this case, somebody asking him why he progressed so little prior to turning to steroids seems equally as relevant - you know, considering that weightlifting progress, dietary knowledge, etc., are part and parcel of properly doing steroids in the first place.

K

kyled427

Awards
All that "bull****" seems pretty relevant, no? If somebody came on this forum and said, "Hey guys, I am going to jump a motorcycle over the Grand Canyon!" asking whether or not they have ever ridden a motorcycle before seems like a pertinent question to ask.

In this case, somebody asking him why he progressed so little prior to turning to steroids seems equally as relevant - you know, considering that weightlifting progress, dietary knowledge, etc., are part and parcel of properly doing steroids in the first place.
Yeah, except that wasn't my question..

O

on the run

Awards
Wow, guy is 185lbs at 6'4'' and going the steroid path already.

If you're 185 you clearly do not have enough lifting experience; if you did, you would be a lot heavier than 185. You also clearly do not have your nutrition down, as if you did, you would be a lot heavier than 185. You clearly are no where close to plateauing as you could probably masturbate and gain muscle at that weight. You are also clearly not at the psychological maturity needed to run something like this.

You are absolutely taking the complete wrong approach at this. Steroids are not gonna do the job on its own. You are only going to hurt yourself and make it harder for you in the future, when you ACTUALLY do hit the plateaus that steroids help break. The reasons why you are taking steroids are no where near the right ones; you are merely looking for a quick and easy way out and it will not work, especially because if you don't have the nutrition / training down, any gains that you do accomplish with the steroids will be lost as soon as you come out of the cycle.

But since you have shown to be stubborn regarding this and do not really wanna listen to anyone who is not telling you "go ahead, roid you a$$ off", I'm sure you will just respond something as "thanks, moving along to my question now". So good luck, you're going to need it.
get off your high horse dude. who are you to say what the 'right reasons' are for taking steroids? so what if he wants a quick or easy way out? maybe he wants to enjoy having a great body while he is still young and not tied done instead of slogging through naturally and taking 10 years to get there. i realy doubt he wants to hear your preaching on the issue, if you odn't want to give advice on the cycle and questions he asked then don't bother posting.

for a start your analogy is completely flawed. running a cycle is not rocket science, he is not 'jumping over the grand canyon' so to speak, if anything he is just riding the motorcycle down the street to the shops. he clearly has a proper PCT planned etc, so he can 'ride', what mroe does he need?

my point is.. you don't no **** about him. you said he has 'progressed so little'. nowhere does he say how long he has been training or how much weight he has gained.. all he says is his height and weight, how do you know he didn't start at 6'4 140 and put on 45 pounds from his base? surely gaining 45 lbs naturally is enough experience to start using phs?

geez people on this forum spend 90% of the time talking about 'genetics' and how only certain people can get rally huge etc etc, but then as soon as it comes to when it's 'time' to start steroids the idea of genetics magically disappears and suddenly everyone has the exact same genetics and should start cycling at exactly the same weight

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a start your analogy is completely flawed. running a cycle is not rocket science, he is not 'jumping over the grand canyon' so to speak, if anything he is just riding the motorcycle down the street to the shops. he clearly has a proper PCT planned etc, so he can 'ride', what mroe does he need?
Indeed. Substituting your endogenous androgens for exogenous ones, upsetting your lipid balance, and generally unbalancing your endocrine system is not rocket science provided you have the requisite knowledge. The fact he weighs so little, is so arrogant, and is so hasty implies that he does not. Further, he has said nothing in this thread which demonstrates otherwise.

So, no, the analogy is not flawed. Leaping into a hormone cycle haphazardly, prior to actually needing it, is not akin to "riding the motorcycle down the street to the shops."

my point is.. you don't no **** about him. you said he has 'progressed so little'. nowhere does he say how long he has been training or how much weight he has gained.. all he says is his height and weight, how do you know he didn't start at 6'4 140 and put on 45 pounds from his base? surely gaining 45 lbs naturally is enough experience to start using phs?
Entirely irrelevant post. The length of his training, in either direction, serves my point and not yours: if he has been training a small amount of time, then steroids are certainly not necessary, and if he has been training a large amount of time, then obviously corrections in diet, nutrition and so forth are needed.

Let me put it bluntly, as the analogy route appears not to be reaching you: 6'4" 185, no matter the length of training, or weight gained so far, indicates that he is nowhere close to requiring steroids. Simple enough, no?

geez people on this forum spend 90% of the time talking about 'genetics' and how only certain people can get rally huge etc etc, but then as soon as it comes to when it's 'time' to start steroids the idea of genetics magically disappears and suddenly everyone has the exact same genetics and should start cycling at exactly the same weight
Now you are being deliberately obtuse, as nobody is suggesting that everybody should, "start cycling at the same weight." I think a general consensus is that a certain amount of knowledge, progress in the gym, understanding and so forth needs to be accrued prior to beginning steroids. What neither you nor the original poster seems to understand is that hormones are not tinker toys, and your posts and his question ("Will I always get the first cycle gains11!?") makes that clear enough.

Beyond all that, I find it comical that you are chastising anybody in this thread who questions the original poster based on his height/weight, yet your post history reveals these gems:

what's your height/weight? you look pretty small for someone who has done 6 ph cycles..
imo your bf% was way too high to start a cycle..
Now, I am just a simple prairie boy, but I can only assume that: a) you have a terrible memory and never recalled questioning somebody in this fashion; or, and more likely, b) you are a hypocrite and are only bothered by these questions now because you yourself cycled far too early. (Evinced by you gaining 22lbs in 6 weeks, which indicates, again, you were nowhere near the point where you required steroids.)

So, instead of harassing every individual who asks the original poster a relevant question based on the information available to them, how about you sit the rest of this one out.

No, you arrogant little shit, it was not. Now that you have exhausted your abilities to point out what is painfully obvious, hopefully you can generate the ability to perceive what is painfully obvious. Namely, that you have no business touching steroids.

kom01

kom01

Awards
get off your high horse dude. who are you to say what the 'right reasons' are for taking steroids? so what if he wants a quick or easy way out? maybe he wants to enjoy having a great body while he is still young and not tied done instead of slogging through naturally and taking 10 years to get there. i realy doubt he wants to hear your preaching on the issue, if you odn't want to give advice on the cycle and questions he asked then don't bother posting.

Buddy it seems that you have the same attitude when it comes to everybody's thread. There is no doubt that I agree 100% with mullet soldier and I believe that he shouldn't have to go to such an extent to make his point. What he is trying to say is really clear and it seems like he has the knowledge and experience to back it. Anyway, I hope the OP takes everything into consideration. He should understand the reasons pro and con undertaking steroids and if he does decided to go that path, there is information here that will assist him. Anyway best of luck

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buddy it seems that you have the same attitude when it comes to everybody's thread. There is no doubt that I agree 100% with mullet soldier and I believe that he shouldn't have to go to such an extent to make his point. What he is trying to say is really clear and it seems like he has the knowledge and experience to back it. Anyway, I hope the OP takes everything into consideration. He should understand the reasons pro and con undertaking steroids and if he does decided to go that path, there is information here that will assist him. Anyway best of luck
Precisely. That I have needed to vehemently argue that 6'4" 185lbs is too small at best, and a clear indicator of a lack of knowledge in training and nutrition at worst, is flabbergasting.

It seems to me a simple enough point to concede, and one this 'on the run' had made himself in some form or another on a number of occasions.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you like talking out your a*s dont you? :buttkick:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you obviously dont care about getting actual opinions from people who know something more than you, so I wont bother. Why are you even asking in a public forum if you only want answers you want?

here, yes, you can keep gaining the same amount or more on every cycle.

happy now? red looks better on you. :thumbsup:

K

kyled427

Awards
I never asked for your opinion on whether or not I should run a cycle, I asked a completely different question on a "public forum," so to answer your question, I do want the answers, but not the answers to a question I never asked.

Furthermore, to the guy with the lipid explanation of why this is so serious: don't you think someone should have strong knowledge before they lose weight by altering the glucose levels in their circulatory system and increasing their intake of digydrogen monoxide? See, I just made eating less sugar and drinking more water sound like rocket science too by getting all scientific with it.

Oh, and you can "neg" me.. I'll be okay.

K

kyled427

Awards
@On the run: thanks bro, it's all good, I have no worry about what they tell me, they're probably mad they messed up their first cycle so they don't want to help me actually research and do mine properly. :)

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
All I got to say is op an on the run lighten up. Their just giving their own advice. And its obvious that ur a grown man and goin ahead and do the cycle anyways. Just do the research and do the cycle safely.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
All I got to say is op and on the run lighten up. Their just giving their own advice. And its obvious that ur a grown man and goin ahead and do the cycle anyways. Just do the research and do the cycle safely.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
On The Run does this in every thread...must be tiring going into every thread and spouting the same bull****.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Furthermore, to the guy with the lipid explanation of why this is so serious: don't you think someone should have strong knowledge before they lose weight by altering the glucose levels in their circulatory system and increasing their intake of digydrogen monoxide? See, I just made eating less sugar and drinking more water sound like rocket science too by getting all scientific with it.
The fact you were attempting to be intelligent and yet still bungled a pedestrian hoax and a basic understanding of physiology is sad.

Beyond that, mentioning the potential effects of methylated steroids on lipid balance is not "getting all scientific with it." (I am not fluent in the suburban white kid dialect of ebonics, so excuse me if I have misinterpreted that last sentence.) Rather, it is drawing attention to a basic component of steroid use that anybody using these compound should know.

I think why most people in this thread find you profoundly irritating is not so much how you conduct yourself - bratty and dismissive as it is - but rather what you represent. Millions of informed, health-conscious and responsible adults use these steroids and dietary supplements in ways that do not stoke the fires of public demonization.

However, for every 100 anonymous and responsible users, there is a little brat such as yourself, irresponsibly using the compounds, damaging himself, and then depending on Mom and Dad's insurance plan to rescue you. Naturally, admitting that one is generally incompetent is not an option for these individuals, lest they catch Mommy and Daddy's ire. So, the supplement, steroid, herb, stimulant, etc., is blamed, subsequently illegitimated, and tainted with some ridiculous fervor that makes it inaccessible to the 99 other, more responsible individuals using it.

Your reaction reminds me of a child becoming defensive after being scolded for something he knew he should never have been doing, so I think it fair to place you in this category.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope perhaps I just have different goals than you. Not everyone wants to be huge, if that's what you desire then so be it, my goals just aren't the same.
You are 6'4" and 185 lbs looking to use Hdrol asking if repeated cycles will produce repeated results... I'm assuming you want to keep all those results over and over and get heavy. To answer your question no, it does not work like that.

But you are obviously looking for teh gainzzzz brahhh...

K

kyled427

Awards
I would argue with all of you and continue to beat into your head that I just do NOT give a **** about whatever "category" you group me in based on your opinion based assumptions, but it seems you all are not understanding. You can be mad and think I am the stereotypical guy just trying to get huge and do it the easy way, but that just is not the case. The most I would ever want to weigh is 220 pounds, I am not trying to ever be as big as a lot of you are on here, but watch this!

K

kyled427

Awards
There, I just went and edited the post, now it says I am 6'4" 225. Now you can all give me the answer to the question I asked instead of all being Superman to save my endocrine system.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont care about your endocrine system or how much you weigh. I give my opinions which are worthless to some, and much welcomed by others.

but your atitude sucks. this is probably why your , ah nvm, stupid is as stupid does. good luck on your anabolic/androgenic journey. :thumbsup:

K

kyled427

Awards
I dont care about your endocrine system or how much you weigh. I give my opinions which are worthless to some, and much welcomed by others.

but your atitude sucks. this is probably why your , ah nvm, stupid is as stupid does. good luck on your anabolic/androgenic journey. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind words. Now can you explain the concept of what you are talking about in your signature to me? That idea interests me...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words. Now can you explain the concept of what you are talking about in your signature to me? That idea interests me...
Katanadrol V2 sold at MrSupps is Fura... non methylated, mild, and when ran at a high enough dose can be a bit like winny and even add LBM gains. It gets expensive to run it at a high dose for a long period of time though.

I am running it right now @ 350mg/day with Test and in the second week of using it I have just hardened the f*** up. Very good compound when dosed right.

If you have the money to play, it is a better alternative than any methyl although I still believe you can add 10-20lbs more to your frame naturally pretty quickly.

K

kyled427

Awards
Katanadrol V2 sold at MrSupps is Fura... non methylated, mild, and when ran at a high enough dose can be a bit like winny and even add LBM gains. It gets expensive to run it at a high dose for a long period of time though.

I am running it right now @ 350mg/day with Test and in the second week of using it I have just hardened the f*** up. Very good compound when dosed right.

If you have the money to play, it is a better alternative than any methyl although I still believe you can add 10-20lbs more to your frame naturally pretty quickly.
Okay, well all jokes and negging aside, I was at 202 lbs before I severely sprained my ankle about 5 weeks ago. I fully intend to get myself up to at LEAST 195 again before I run a cycle of anything, I am just doing my research on here before hand. I was still lifting weights while I had a sprained ankle, but I was eating ~2200 calories because I was sedentary aside from weight lifting and I did not want to raise my BF% because my purpose for lifting weights is almost strictly for basketball, which means I need to be very, very lean. The need to remain lean is also why I am likely going to go with H-drol because I notice everyone has some leaning effects from it as well.

I appreciate your answer, though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol won't be the best for basketball... back pumps, shin splints, muscle spasms, lethargy, and cardio might be negatively affected. Fura will actually be better for your goals if you are trying to keep lean after you get to 195lbs.

Lower dose testosterone cycle will be the best option tho by far.

K

kyled427

Awards
Halodrol won't be the best for basketball... back pumps, shin splints, muscle spasms, lethargy, and cardio might be negatively affected. Fura will actually be better for your goals if you are trying to keep lean after you get to 195lbs.

Lower dose testosterone cycle will be the best option tho by far.

So how much could I look to gain from a low dose test cycle? Also, are there any test clones that I could buy as a PH, or would that be strictly injectable that I would have to buy?

kom01

kom01

Awards
Look into 1-AD (don't know if it's legal in U.S or not).