Horrible side effect?!

gixxerman17

Awards
I'm doing a pheraplex cycle, currently in the 2nd week, 9th day. 2 days ago I just upped the dose to 20 mg. Then last night, something horrible happened.
I was laying in bed when all of a sudden I just started feeling very uneasy. I was freaking out very badly and I felt my heart was racing, I felt hot and also nauseated. I couldn't relax and I was breathing faster. I several times almost just went to the hospital. I was shaking and I couldn't stay in one spot without getting up and walking around. This continued for about an hour - hour and a half. I finally was calmed down and went to sleep.
I'm going to a doctor today for bloodwork and also to talk about what may be panic attacks. I don't know if this is a regular side. It was absolutely horrible, even today I still feel shook up. I almost vowed to completely stop the cycle after last night.

Does this sound like something pheraplex could do?

When I was younger, I did have panic attacks and I had to take medication for it, so this feeling is not new, it has happened before but since I was much younger, I only get them occassionally, but not as bad as last night.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it's easy to get anxious when you feel like you're doing something bad to your body or that you're in danger in some way.

same thing can happen with recreational drugs. i've gotten super paranoid and anxious doing the walking around the house thing when i've been high/tripping on a certain substance

gixxerman17

Awards
I think you're right, I went to the doctor just now. Blood pressure and oxygen levels were fine. They said it was a panic attack. I even told them that I was doing a prosteroid cycle. They, of course, said stop, but said that people who they prescribe testosterone have the same problem, sleeplessness and panic attacks. They said its from the hormones going crazy in the body.
I was prescribed 0.5 mg of ativan to take when I need it, so I will take it whenever the going gets very very rough. As of right now, I feel still a little uneasy at times, and really tired since I didn't get enough sleep last night and kept waking up.

Also, I had bloodwork done for thyroid and cholesterol, etc. I'll be posting it in my Pheraplex Cycle Log thread.