iversity Student Research Steroid Survey

jadencollege

Awards
I am a University student doing a research article on steroids and body image. All your answers and feedback is greatly appreciated

p.s.- I need 15 replies for my power point presentation tomorrow so i need to be quick. Thank you in advance :) DON'T ANSWER ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS

1. What is your age and ethnicity?
2. Are you concerned with the way you look, if so why?
3. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain
4. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain
5. Do you think physical appearance is as important for men as it is women?explain
6. Describe how you or someone you know feels after using steroids?
7. What is the purpose of steroid use?
8. What are the most effective steroids for size and strength?
9. Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?explain
10. On a scale of 1-10, how many times do you or someone you know use steroids in a month?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I am a University student doing a research article on steroids and body image. All your answers and feedback is greatly appreciated

p.s.- I need 15 replies for my power point presentation tomorrow so i need to be quick. Thank you in advance :) DON'T ANSWER ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS

5. Do you think physical appearance is as important for men as it is women?explain
10. On a scale of 1-10, how many times do you or someone you know use steroids in a month?
Are you serious man, why dont u take steroids and then ull know:laugh:

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Some of the questions are odd eg

no. 10, cycles can last anywhere between 3 and 12+ weeks and then there's also PCT and time off between cycles and so you can only start 1/month really

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
1. What is your age and ethnicity? I'm HULK!
2. Are you concerned with the way you look, if so why? Me ugly but that's ok cuz me HULK!
3. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain Me no care cuz me HULK!
4. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain I told you, me HULK!
5. Do you think physical appearance is as important for men as it is women?explain When you're GREEN, it doesn't matter!
6. Describe how you or someone you know feels after using steroids? Feels very good cuz I can smash things!
7. What is the purpose of steroid use? To keep me HULK size.
8. What are the most effective steroids for size and strength? Me take them all at one time!
9. Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?explain Supps won't get you HULK-like!
10. On a scale of 1-10, how many times do you or someone you know use steroids in a month? 24/7/365 cuz me HULK!

NavyMuscle29

Awards
You would think that college students would be able to type and use correct grammer. And to ask questions like "how many times do you use steroids in a month" , and "Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?" shows your complete lack of education/knowledge in this area. I think you would get much better feedback if you did some research on your own first just to educate yourself in the scientific and biological aspects of the drugs. It would obviously be an eye opener. But if anyone were to give you any type of answers at this point would only add to the mis-education of todays society regarding performance enhancing drugs by having someone like who, whom asks such ignorant questions, attempt to educate others in the matter.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would think that college students would be able to type and use correct grammer. And to ask questions like "how many times do you use steroids in a month" , and "Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?" shows your complete lack of education/knowledge in this area. I think you would get much better feedback if you did some research on your own first just to educate yourself in the scientific and biological aspects of the drugs. It would obviously be an eye opener. But if anyone were to give you any type of answers at this point would only add to the mis-education of todays society regarding performance enhancing drugs by having someone like who, whom asks such ignorant questions, attempt to educate others in the matter.
All signs point to this being a sociological or psychological research project on steroids, not a science one (see how the study is about steroids AND body image?). So while the questions you think he should answer first are important, they may not be relevant to the study at hand (and he may already know some of them).

NavyMuscle29

Awards
All signs point to this being a sociological or psychological research project on steroids, not a science one (see how the study is about steroids AND body image?). So while the questions you think he should answer first are important, they may not be relevant to the study at hand (and he may already know some of them).
Absolutely. Call me judgemental, but i think it was quite obvious he didnt know those answers simply by the questions he asked. And secondly, how could you even begin to research the sociological aspect of steroid usage without first examining the psychological aspect of them. It is clear that steroid usage is influenced by not only the questions he asked, but also the biology of the person, the demographic of the area in which one lives, and in chemistry and mental health of the individual. By understanding the scientific aspect first, you can better understand the mental aspect and how it has a direct sociological impact. Asking how many times do you use steroids per month, and what are the two strongest steroids are stupid questions and irritate the hell out of me. I dunno... maybee its just my roid rage coming out... rofl...

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
56, Alien
Yes, I try to blend in with the humans.
Yes, I want to look like Michael Jackson. He is my hero.
Yes, Chinese standoff.
Yes, we must disguise our true bodies to appear human. Equally important for man and woman.
I feel like He-Man defeating Skeletor on your 1980's cartoon show "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe."
To make body strong, with light coming out of mouth.

Bananas.
Yes, I hate the inconvenience of swallowing capsules when I can just inject directly into my head.
Son of a bitch must pay!

Hope this was helpful. PM me if you have any other questions.

NavyMuscle29

Awards

Since i went ahead and raped you, i figured i would at least answer your questions..as stupid as they are.

1. What is your age and ethnicity? I am in my 20's, in the Military, and I am a white male.
2. Are you concerned with the way you look, if so why? Only competitvly concerned. Not a self-esteem issue.
3. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain... of course, we are all programed from a very young age to have an Ideal body image.
4. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain Did you really ask the same ****ing question twice?
5. Do you think physical appearance is as important for men as it is women?explain. Yes, its called taking pride in your appearance. And how you look directly impacts your pay, your mate and your quality of life.
6. Describe how you or someone you know feels after using steroids? The same as someone who doesnt, accept hornier lol.
7. What is the purpose of steroid use? To push your body past its natural genetic potential. Human genetics are individual, and finite, so in order to keep progressing you must beat your genetics.
Debatable. Id say Test/Deca/Anadol
9. Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?explain. They all have there place, and are of equal importance.
10. On a scale of 1-10, how many times do you or someone you know use steroids in a month. How the hell is this a 1-10 question? To answer your question, multiple steroids, multiple times daily, for months at a time.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. What is your age and ethnicity? 23, White Male
2. Are you concerned with the way you look, if so why? No, I want to compete, so from this standpoint- yes
3. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain Yes, as stated we are programmed from a young age for the ideal body-I choose to pursue it
4. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain wtf
5. Do you think physical appearance is as important for men as it is women?explain yes both men and women are concerned with their physical appearence.
6. Describe how you or someone you know feels after using steroids? A period of about 3 days I have low energy, after that- fine`
7. What is the purpose of steroid use? To beat genetics.
8. What are the most effective steroids for size and strength? Testosterone, Nandrolone, Anadrol
9. Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?explain Nutritional supplements do not provide what im looking for.
10. On a scale of 1-10, how many times do you or someone you know use steroids in a month? usually i will use steroids for 3-4 months consistently, then take about 3 -5 months off of them

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's all the media's fault. We should be happy with fat chicks.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
OP, please post up your PPT. I'm sure many of us would like to read it

oze

oze

Awards
25, Aussie.
Of course. I believe physical appearance is an aspect of your life that can make you feel better mentally, physically and how other perceive you.
Not really, no.
No really, no.
Exactly the same. I don't believe we should all look like moviestars and whats in the magazines, however, taking pride in ones appearance is important for both sexes.
I generally feel fine. Happy with my results.
Personally, aesthetic reasons. However, medical reasons are there. As well as a plethora of other reasons.
Test. Anadrol. Superdrol. Dbol. Methyl-1-Testosterone.
9. Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?
Sure. However, I only do 1 or 2 cycles per year. Comparing steroids to 'nutritional supplements' such as herbal test boosters is night and day, they're a waste of money. However, supplements have their place. Just need to be a savvy consumer.
This question doesn't work. If it's serious, you haven't done your research and I'm going to assume your 'research article' is a joke.

:D

NavyMuscle29

Awards
^^^^^^^^^

What are the most effective steroids for size and strength?

oohhhhh good one. Forgot to list the M1T. You know, i havent touched it in like 7 years, i think i am going to pick some up for old times sake, even though i cant really fathem why it would be beneficial to stack with normal test.... hmmm...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1. What is your age and ethnicity? half black, half white, half asian
2. Are you concerned with the way you look, if so why? because my mommy and daddy didn't love me enough as a kid
3. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain yes, if i cant look like the "situation, it will be the death of me
4. Do the media have a strong influence on your body image?explain you already asked this f*cking question :frustrate:
5. Do you think physical appearance is as important for men as it is women?explain of course it is, would you f*ck a sheep?
6. Describe how you or someone you know feels after using steroids? Like your daddy
7. What is the purpose of steroid use? To make you my biznatch
8. What are the most effective steroids for size and strength? a womans wet va jay jay :jaw:
9. Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?explain Hell no, natural supps are for :crackhead:'s
10. On a scale of 1-10, how many times do you or someone you know use steroids in a month? as many times as you wondered about your true sexuality
:spam:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
cut the guy some slack... he was just trying to get some responses for a little class project instead of going out and asking random pple. Doesn't mean he's trying to know everything about steroids and pple

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
cut the guy some slack... he was just trying to get some responses for a little class project instead of going out and asking random pple. Doesn't mean he's trying to know everything about steroids and pple
I included a picture in my post that he can use in his presentation. And I provided him with honest feedback - it doesn't get any better than that.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
25, Aussie.
Of course. I believe physical appearance is an aspect of your life that can make you feel better mentally, physically and how other perceive you.
Not really, no.
No really, no.
Exactly the same. I don't believe we should all look like moviestars and whats in the magazines, however, taking pride in ones appearance is important for both sexes.
I generally feel fine. Happy with my results.
Personally, aesthetic reasons. However, medical reasons are there. As well as a plethora of other reasons.
9. Do you prefer taking steroids to nutritional supplements?
Sure. However, I only do 1 or 2 cycles per year. Comparing steroids to 'nutritional supplements' such as herbal test boosters is night and day, they're a waste of money. However, supplements have their place. Just need to be a savvy consumer.
This question doesn't work. If it's serious, you haven't done your research and I'm going to assume your 'research article' is a joke.

:D
you're too late, it was due the day after the post was created. good effort though.