Not too impressed :(

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Im going into the end of week 3 on my AndroMass/AndroHard cycle at the full doses of each and as the title says, im not impressed. i would love to extend the cycle and give it an extended chance, but i dumped about $300 into this stuff and im hesitant to buy more. Im probably going to bridge it into some hdrol i have lying around. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated!

svida

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, did you get any gains at all from Andromass? I'm on day 20 of running Andromass solo and I'm up about 11lbs to date, which is mostly water weight. Increased strength is just starting to kick in. You can contact Primordial Performance for a refund if you are disappointed.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Im going into the end of week 3 on my AndroMass/AndroHard cycle at the full doses of each and as the title says, im not impressed. i would love to extend the cycle and give it an extended chance, but i dumped about $300 into this stuff and im hesitant to buy more. Im probably going to bridge it into some hdrol i have lying around. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated!
just remember its like any other ph that requires conversion. some will do good, some fantastic and unfortunately some will be non-responders. if i were in your shoes which i was i wouldnt extend the cycle. consider yourself one of the non-responders and move on bro

muller

muller

Awards
I feel for ya man, cus I went through trials and errors with some or no results for some time.. One things for sure that I learned is that all these oral PH/designers or what-have-you are just not time tested enough, and from the majority of user responses I see, they are not at all happy with the results, and those things are a HUGE money sink if your not gonna be satisfied ya know? Its just like if you want to look like Arnold, best bet is to take what he took rather than something muscletech is pushing at GNC.. Not an exact analogy, but you get the concept. the builders back from the 60's-90's were already great lab rats and the results are in. Don't risk it anymore, especially when there's plenty already posted that all the result-based designers are the most dangerous/toxic/poison.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I think they had high hopes for their product. Think of it this way, if they make an amazing product that they know will sell like crazy they would make their investment money back with quantities. They charge $300 for these stacks in hopes enough people will give it a shot so they at least get their money back out of it. Not ripping on them, it was a good concept and I would give it a try if it wasn't so expensive. I doubt anything will beat the real stuff, at least not for a long time

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
300 bucks?? I commend them for pushing the envelope of legal supps and all, but damn, I could buy quite a bit of real test for 300 bucks....

Reactions: oli
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you increased your calories and/or training volume?

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
are you feeling "on"? like a pump most of the day and crazy pumps in gym, increase intensity? weight gain?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Have you increased your calories and/or training volume?
of course im not new at this
i do see a bit more vascularity, no real strength gains yet, and as far as weight gain a little water despite the androHard