Has anyone experienced progestin gyno?

PLer

Awards
Has anyone got gyno from 1-test or Tren?

I seem to have it. One of my nipples is discolored on the bottom half of it (lighter than the rest), until I make it hard then the color goes back to normal. Also I seem to have a cylindrical lump that goes sideways right below the nipple, it hurts when I press on it.

I'm guessing this is the beginning of gyno. Is that what it seems like to you guys? Also, has anyone ever experinced progestin gyno? If so, what do you use to combat it? I've heard 3 things. Bromo, Vitex and that abortion pill. The first 2 are options, but probably not the third. Has anyone had success with anything to combat this?

Also, does this mean if I used 1-test again in the future, that I necessarily get the gyno again? Has anyone done fina or something got a little gyno and then done it again with little problems?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Its always a possibility with Fina but never heard of anyone getting it from 1-test. And that means full blown glandular gyno which it sounds like you have if there is breast tissue starting to form. Go see a doctor right away because the only remedy for glandular gyno is surgery. Anti-E's or anti-prog's will not help since tissue has already formed.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I've heard Bromo and vitamin E have been used by bros who got Prolactin Gyno and it got rid of it... the whole thing is to get rid of it early...

order some bromo, vitex, and vitamin E... plenty of people have used it over at gotfina.com and many report good results...

won't hurt to try

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've heard Bromo and vitamin E have been used by bros who got Prolactin Gyno and it got rid of it... the whole thing is to get rid of it early...

order some bromo, vitex, and vitamin E... plenty of people have used it over at gotfina.com and many report good results...

won't hurt to try
Those will help if glandular gyno has not formed. If you only get the inital signs (itchyness, puffiness, etc..) then it will help. If you've already formed breast tissue or tumor-like growth, it will not help at all. The point? Go see a doctor if your not sure.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
cool, i understand what you're saying Bobo, but i'm just telling you from the many progesterone threads i've read over at gotfina and on several other boards...

mainly because i'm scared to death of gyno of any sort :) and progesterone gyno in fina's case comes on several months after the last injection... several guys have gotten hard lumps in their chest from it; they take bromo, vitex, and vitamin E and many of them reported the lumps to either shrink vastly and disappear over the course of 2 or 3 weeks; or just completely go away altogether...

the question is, can glandular gyno be hard lumps too? i always figured that was tissue that had formed if it was hard

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
cool, i understand what you're saying Bobo, but i'm just telling you from the many progesterone threads i've read over at gotfina and on several other boards...

mainly because i'm scared to death of gyno of any sort :) and progesterone gyno in fina's case comes on several months after the last injection... several guys have gotten hard lumps in their chest from it; they take bromo, vitex, and vitamin E and many of them reported the lumps to either shrink vastly and disappear over the course of 2 or 3 weeks; or just completely go away altogether...

the question is, can glandular gyno be hard lumps too? i always figured that was tissue that had formed if it was hard
Glandular gyno usually corresponds to tumor-like growth within the breast tissue. These can be reduced in size with anti-progs but never fully go away. People can live with gyno for a long time without much notice if they use anti-e's or anti-progs effectively. The problem is that its still there and you will always be more inclined to get it, even worse, then next time you cycle. The only way to fully remove these types of growth is surgery. People often think that since they shrink to a smaller size or they can't feel it as much since they've used these products, thats its disappeared, and thats not true. If you feel physcial lumps that have noticably been created from a cycle, you definetly need toget it checked out. It could get much worse later.