Winstrol and Dbol Interchangeable?

skeptical

Awards
Can anyone tell me if Dbol and Winstrol are generally interchangeable in a stack (i.e. could one use Winstrol instead or Dbol if hoping to limit estrogenic side effects)? From the literature I've read, it appears that Winstrol elicits a similar (however less profound) effect on muscle growth without the estrogenic side effects. Is this correct?

Thanks.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
NO.. winny is used more for a cutting mainly because it doesn't bloat you as much.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
depends on what exactly you mean? In the sense of an oral compound to be taken in conjunction with injectables, I suppose you could say they are interchangeable, but will not deliver the same effects at all. You know winny will not aromatize and cause the typical dbol water bloat, but will also usually not yield quite the gains for most. This depends on what cycle you have in mind, your previous experiences, your diet, etc. Basically we need more info to give a recommendation IMO

skeptical

Awards
Say...for the first 4 weeks in a hypothetical 12 week cycle of Test-E and EQ? This would be a bulking cycle, and by substituting the Winny for the Dbol, I (hypothetically) would be hoping to achieve similar results while limiting the bloat associated with the Dbol.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, bro. You're over here?
Good to see ya brother.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Most of the gains that come with dbol are water. You will eventually lose this when you end it. The amount of actual muscle gains when all is said and done with could more or less be the same as winstrol. However, this is just a generalization.

And with that, also comes different reactions to different drugs. To say for sure that the net gain of these two compounds would be close to the same when completed is still undetermined. But I get what you're saying...

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree. Dbol has a much greater both anabolic and androgenic effect than winstrol. The water gains that leave afterward still leave behind LOTS more muscle than winny builds.

You could always try what I call "welfare var" - dbol w/arimidex.

skeptical

Awards
Most of the gains that come with dbol are water. You will eventually lose this when you end it. The amount of actual muscle gains when all is said and done with could more or less be the same as winstrol. However, this is just a generalization.

And with that, also comes different reactions to different drugs. To say for sure that the net gain of these two compounds would be close to the same when completed is still undetermined. But I get what you're saying...
That's basically what I'm getting at. I'm just wondering if Winstrol has any place in a bulk cycle substituted for Dbol. I figure with the Test-E I would be getting plenty of water retention and I don't want to end up too bloated or up my risk of gyno. Even if the gains ended up being a bet less I would consider it worthwhile if it cut some of the risks.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
That's basically what I'm getting at. I'm just wondering if Winstrol has any place in a bulk cycle substituted for Dbol. I figure with the Test-E I would be getting plenty of water retention and I don't want to end up too bloated or up my risk of gyno. Even if the gains ended up being a bet less I would consider it worthehile if it cut some of the risks.

YEah, I didn't like dbol when I ran it. I even quit after almost 3 weeks. If it's your first cycle then you probably won't even need more than your test. I think you got the right idea....if worried about sides from it (dbol), do like you said and stick with the winny...