First cycle...Dbol/deca followed by test/deca?

groovybaby

Awards
I have been lifting pretty heavy for a year and on Dbol for a couple of cycles now. I found (as many say) that my gains were great in the beginning, and now they are slowing down. My goals are purely strength and muscle mass.

I am 39 years old and planning on taking my first actual cycle here very shortly.

I have a reasonable plan in mind, just looking for some experienced feedback.

weeks 1-4; 25 mg Dbol + 400ml of deca/week
Weeks 5-13; 400ml deca/test (not sure of the amount)

then off for a maint cycle, and back on for a 10 week cycle.

Thoughts?

Sweekaters

Awards
Deca is a bad idea for a first cycle. Just run a moderate dose of test + however much dbol you prefer.

groovybaby

Awards
Deca is a bad idea for a first cycle. Just run a moderate dose of test + however much dbol you prefer.
Oh? Why is that? I had heard it was great early on with dbol and then even better when you stack with test and drop the dbol later on.

Why do you say to drop the deca altogether?

groovybaby

Awards
Anyone have advice here? This would be my first cycle, and to be honest, even though I am reading a lot on the internet it is hard to filter through the differing opinions. It would be very helpful to have actual contact through a forum like this for assistance.

Thanks

Sweekaters

Awards
Oh? Why is that? I had heard it was great early on with dbol and then even better when you stack with test and drop the dbol later on.

Why do you say to drop the deca altogether?
Because the metabolites are very androgenic, meaning you have to have a spot on, thorough PCT, and you also have to deal with prolactin side effects that you wouldn't otherwise have to deal with, meaning more ancillary compounds needed. It's a good stack, just not for a first cycle.

groovybaby

Awards
Because the metabolites are very androgenic, meaning you have to have a spot on, thorough PCT, and you also have to deal with prolactin side effects that you wouldn't otherwise have to deal with, meaning more ancillary compounds needed. It's a good stack, just not for a first cycle.
So you would say go straight Dbol/Test? My understanding is that there is less of an exact PCT post Test than for Deca.

True?

Sweekaters

Awards
So you would say go straight Dbol/Test? My understanding is that there is less of an exact PCT post Test than for Deca.

True?
Yeah you don't want to take nolvadex after a deca cycle because I believe it upregulates the proestrogen receptor, which complicates things even more and makes recovery even harder. I say just roll with test + dbol. If you want to add something else add a low dose of eq just to stimulate appetite and keep your joints healthy.