T3 and Prop Dose/Cycle **HELP**

thepallet

Awards
ok so this is what i am thinking, 8 week prop cycle 75mg ED, then drop test prop down to about 25mg ED or 50mg EOD and run T3 for 4 weeks to cut?
Then run PCT.

would this be ok, running PCT after such a low dose of test, would i get any sides from dropping test so much over that 4 week period?

thanks.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Why would you drop the test dose when you add in the t3? If anything you would do it the other way around...

thepallet

Awards
Why would you drop the test dose when you add in the t3? If anything you would do it the other way around...
main reason to drop the test so low is because of the price of test prop in aus, and i have heard that while on T3 its pretty hard to bulk so was just thinking low dosages to counter act the catabolic nature of T3.

correct me if im wrong

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
You need to up the dose of the test. If money is an issue then you shouldnt run the cycle if you can't run it right. T3 will cause a catabolic effect therefore you want to raise the test dose to preserve muscle

tuRkx

Awards
do yourself a favor and dont mess with your thyroid levels unless you are a professional model or bodybuilder..go with clen.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok so this is what i am thinking, 8 week prop cycle 75mg ED, then drop test prop down to about 25mg ED or 50mg EOD and run T3 for 4 weeks to cut?
Then run PCT.

would this be ok, running PCT after such a low dose of test, would i get any sides from dropping test so much over that 4 week period?

thanks.
up prop dose to 100 - 150mgs EOD
run t3 4-6 weeks

save money and run a proper cycle

Nikoli

Awards
i did clen/t3/winstrol cycle before and i didnt lose any muscle actually.infacet i gained few pounds of lean muscle and lost alot of fat
i think losing muscle with t3 is exaggerated with maximum dosage of 100mcg/day and high protein intake. im 23 so i dont want to use testosterone before 25 because im still young and it would hurt my HPTA system. but as i said didnt lose any muscle :)
in my opinion get some clen and winny and drop the test . just my opinion