The next 6 months

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, i'll be doing 2 6 weekers (6on/6off/6on/12-? off)

Wks 1-6 (bulk)
1test trans 300mg/day
4ad trans 300mg/day
m1,4 add 60mg-? (will keep increasing till i find the right dosage-might even lower)

7-12
pct (nolva, creatine, tribullis)

wks 13-18 (lean mass-get hard)
m1t wks 1-4 10mg/day
1,4 andro (trans) 600mg-900mg/day
m5aa wks 5-6 (dosage undecided-looking at feedback)
4ad (trans) 200mg/day wks 1-6

19-24
pct (nolva, creatine, hcg)

any critiques welcome. these will be my last two ph cycles before entering the darkside. i have done 2 prior ph cycles in the past (1) 1test/4ad trans-4 wks (2) m1t-2wks

stats: 21 yr old (22 soon), 5'7" 187 lbs, guessing 13% bf

lifting since 15 years old, starting weight was 117 lbs...about the same percent bf

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would take more time off in between cycles. PCT time is not time off, your HPTA needs time to recover.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Normally I'd agree, but this is very similar to the 4 on/4off/4on/8+ off that people have done with PH's in the past. I think you'll be ok as long as you stick to that 12 off at the end.

ManBeast

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of m1t is gonna kill you. not really ,but it will shut you down pretty hard.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Longdog, I would take a lot more time off.

That's just me.

skeptical

Awards
I'm running the same compounds as you've suggested for your first cycle segment right now (M1,4ADD/1-Test/4-AD). It's taken some tweaking, but from my experience thus far I would suggest the following:

Raise the 1-Test to 400 mgs a day and lower the 4-AD to about 200 mgs a day. I started out with equal doses of the 1-Test and 4AD too, but I lowered the 4AD becuase I started to get really bloated--the M1,4ADD seems to help with the 1-Test lethargy somewhat and easily makes up for the lowered dose of 4-AD.

60 mgs of M1,4ADD probably won't cut it. I had a big initial jump of water gain with the cycle (in part due to the increased amount of 4-AD) then stalled out after the first week. I've worked the M1,4ADD up to 120 mgs a day now though, and am starting to see progress again. I think that higher doses really are necessary. I've also started dosing the M1,4ADD every 4 hours--this has made a BIG difference--I highly suggest it.

Overall, I'm loving the cycle--not huge gains so far, but steady even progress and some recomposition that I'm starting to notice.

Just my $.02.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
On topic: I thought HCG should be used on cycle and only a week or two into PCT otherwise it inhibits recovery. I forget which thread I read this in, so if someone could clarify I would appreciate it.

Off topic (kinda): has anyone posted blood test results following high doses of M14ADD? I'm planning on running it sometime in November/Decmeber and the high doses in the 100+ range of a methylated substance is starting to concern me.

cm5