Osta SARMS with arimidex

lickmahballs

Awards
I've been reading up on all the posts about Ostarine, and I am very interested in trying it out. From what I've seen, there are basically no side effects if the dose is kept between 12.5 - 50mg. But it also seems to be a consensus from bloodwork that it will cause a drop in T and a rise in estradiol.

Those things being considered, what do you think of this plan:

Ostarine: 25/25/25/12.5/12.5
Arimidex: 0/0/ 1 / 1 / 1 / 1

lickmahballs

Awards
After reading some more, I might just do 25mg for the first few days, then switch to 12.5. I am also considering Nolva instead of arimidex, starting on week 3. What do you guys think?

jman22

Awards
There isnt much of a benifit to using higher doses than 12.5. I would stick to that, save you $$$ and you might be able to get 2 cycles of of one bottle.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
'basically no side effects' huh?

might want to read this :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/176196-10-week-ostarine.html

Just a note to keep you informed. Ran it 10 weeks at an average of 20mg ed. I was able to stay within two pounds of my previous cycle. Much better than off-cycle. All my lifts were good. Close to on-cycle lifts. I've said this a couple of times now; Osta is a GREAT maintenance drug. Bad news is definitely has sides. Nipples were sensitive the entire time after the first two weeks even with 3 caps of Inhibit-E ed. Libido was shot around week 4. Totally restored after being off a week. I lost some vision in my left eye. I have a photo negative of the sun dead center when I close my eye. Colors have changed. Vertical lines have a bend now. Also vision is darker in left eye. Right eye is fine(20/20). Went to eye doctor and had some tests and scans done. Going back today. Appears to be related to fluid pressure. Will know more by tonight. Might not be related to the osta, but it started around weeks 7-8. Used Uniquemicals Ostarine.

captain19_

Awards
I've been reading up on all the posts about Ostarine, and I am very interested in trying it out. From what I've seen, there are basically no side effects if the dose is kept between 12.5 - 50mg. But it also seems to be a consensus from bloodwork that it will cause a drop in T and a rise in estradiol.

Those things being considered, what do you think of this plan:

Ostarine: 25/25/25/12.5/12.5
Arimidex: 0/0/ 1 / 1 / 1 / 1
I would not go above 12.5 /day of osta, and I would go 6 weeks. There are several reports not even including the one in this thread talking about vision side effects from osta at the 20+ dose.
what does arimidex 1 mean? .25 mg of arimidex per day should be more than enough. There are more and more people showing bloodwork of some shutdown even on 12.5 osta so a PCT should be used.
something like nolva 20/20/10/10 should be fine.
However my thinking is that if I was going to take osta as a cycle to have less side effects than a ph/ds/aas cycle then I would have to run it at 12.5 and the gains in strength do not seem to be that great on 12.5. So I am not really sure it makes sense.

lickmahballs

Awards
Hmm... I've read a lot of logs of people using osta and the one that you just posted was the first one I've seen where there were vision issues. He did run it longer than most recommend. He did a 10 week cycle, most recommendations I've seen are 6 or fewer weeks.

I'm getting less excited about this stuff now, too bad it's already been shipped. As for the arimidex, nolva thing. What are some thoughts about that. If I'm gonna run Nolva, should I just start that a few weeks into the cycle and overlap it? Or should I run arimidex during the cycle and then nolva after? Is arimidex going to be necessary if I am running Nolva?

How about this revised schedule?

Osta: 12/12/12/12/12/12
Nolva: 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 20/20/10/10

captain19_

Awards
Hmm... I've read a lot of logs of people using osta and the one that you just posted was the first one I've seen where there were vision issues. He did run it longer than most recommend. He did a 10 week cycle, most recommendations I've seen are 6 or fewer weeks.

I'm getting less excited about this stuff now, too bad it's already been shipped. As for the arimidex, nolva thing. What are some thoughts about that. If I'm gonna run Nolva, should I just start that a few weeks into the cycle and overlap it? Or should I run arimidex during the cycle and then nolva after? Is arimidex going to be necessary if I am running Nolva?

How about this revised schedule?

Osta: 12/12/12/12/12/12
Nolva: 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 20/20/10/10
I would run the arimidex during cycle at .25 / day and use the nolva for pct.

lickmahballs

Awards
The other thing to consider is the source. From what I've read, there's one place, where you can be guaranteed you are getting real Ostarine - S----S-----. With the others, it's not so certain - Could be S4, or a Prohormone, or something else. I ordered mine from the place that everyone seems to have faith in

All of the other vision sides I've seen have been in S4 or Osta/S4 cycles. Not from strictly osta cycles

The guy with the vision sides got his from somewhere else. On top of that, he ran it for too long.

bird901

Awards
If u have vision sides from osta, it's not osta. Also, everyone just needs to run the hell out of this stuff and see how it effects you. Have stuff on hand if u get some negative sides, but if u got it from a good place, there shoul be minimal sides if any.

lickmahballs

Awards
Ok, I just ordered my Nolva. Haven't ordered the arimidex yet. If I run arimidex at a low dose, say 0.25 mg ed, will this be the best choice, or would I be better off just getting some Erase or something else that is OTC to run alongside the osta? Is arimidex too strong to run with the Ostarine?

Assuming I do get the arimidex, should I start this on Day 1? Should I overlap my Nolva with either the osta or the arimidex or both?

I'm thinking there should be some overlap to minimize any chance of sides from the low T, high estradiol. I would predict my T/E ratio starts to drop after some time on the osta, so I should either ramp up the arimidex, or start it a couple weeks after the osta, does this sound right?

Then for the nolva, I will keep close watch on any signs of E sides and start it as soon as I notice anything, otherwise, I'll start it on the last week of the osta cycle to hopefully get a little bit of T boost out of it and run it four weeks, ramping it down.

Any thoughts?

jboy75

Awards
Hey guys! Trying to get my ducks in a row to run osta. Here's my plan if you all don't mind looking it over and telling me what you think. This'll be my first cycle of anything. Background info: I'm 40 yrs. About 170lbs. Doing crossfit, I know, I just became the least popular person here.
8 week cycle:
Wks 1-8 osta 20mg ed
Wks 1-8 adex .25mg ed
PCT
Wks 9-11 clomid 25mg ed
Might drop the osta dose back to 12.5mg ed and the adex to .25mg eod based on what I'm reading here. Pretty straightforward, what do you think?

jboy75

Awards
First timer

Hey guys! Trying to get my ducks in a row to run osta. Here's my plan if you all don't mind looking it over and telling me what you think. This'll be my first cycle of anything. Background info: I'm 40 yrs. About 170lbs. Doing crossfit, I know, I just became the least popular person here.
8 week cycle:
Wks 1-8 osta 20mg ed
Wks 1-8 adex .25mg ed
PCT
Wks 9-11 clomid 25mg ed
Might drop the osta dose back to 12.5mg ed and the adex to .25mg eod based on what I'm reading here. Pretty straightforward, what do you think?