Good Epi Clones?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to pick some epistane up for my friend, out of the legal DS loop, can anyone point me toward some legit Epi clones please

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Epidrol by hardcore form bro, ****s good!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
rpn havoc is still available on a couple of sites i know of..and some ep-stane by dynamic formulas and e-stane by CEL i found availbe but is at a very limited supply.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I used Epidrol by hardcore and it was the bees knees

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I have used alot of CEL products(all have been gear or PROHORMONES) and they always work and are cheap. They have e-stane for like 30 bucks, if you want more info pm me schwell

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

epidrol cant be found anymore unless you got a source... the 3 that i metioned i know are available as we speak (type) lol.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
isn't there still epistane by ibe still floating around? I also think havoc can still be had. est had methyl-e which i've taken and it seemed legit to me.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
phf was the only place where i was able to get ibe epistane but its all gone now i think..rpn havoc ,e-stane by CEL and ep-stane by dynamic formulas is currently available

catty66

catty66

Awards
Hey schwell, are you sure the epi is for a friend and you are not going to run it with you're Androhard,lol?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Another run of Epistane is in production right now and should be available any time now, and theres still plenty of havoc floating around if ya look.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Masciaman Anabolics 15
repmks Anabolics 61
BadSeed Anabolics 11
BigBlackGuy Anabolics 13