New ProHormone D-2

1. hmmm.. how new is it? whats it supposed to do?
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
    •   

2. 5alpha-androst-2-ene-17-one or delta-2-androst-17-one. Structurally similar to madol/pherplex but milder. Higher dosages are required based on reports I've read. Do not expect it to be as great as phera by any means. Think of it as a "prohormone" to unmethylated Phera... and thus weak. Although if the product is dosed right it may not be as weak.

Its a DHEA metabolite and should be DSHEA compliant like Primordial's new line. Delta-2 specifically looks like its 100mg per cap x 60 caps. I would think you would need 400-500mg/day to get results anything near 30-40mg/day of Phera. If dosed low it could be mild, lower sides, etc. Who knows, I haven't taken it. I'm more interested in trying AndroMass.

Glad you linked to ergo-log, OP. If you guys aren't hip to ergo-log yet, you need to be.
    http://www.ergo-log.com/delta2.html

3. Looks interesting but it does seem overpriced for 60 caps of 100mgs each. Going to need a lot more then that and at $50 bucks a bottle.....

Mr.50

4. I'm always interested in NON-methylated items. I hope this one pans out.
    •   

5. yeah too pricey.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    yeah too pricey.
    This.

Most people still have PPlex stashed away anyway. a price drop would be nice judging by the circumstances.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    This.

Most people still have PPlex stashed away anyway. a price drop would be nice judging by the circumstances.
    My stash is gone. Phera was one of the best.... sleep well sweet prince. Gone but not forgotten.

8. same here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Want to use a prohormone
    By dead game 43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:29 AM
  3. Best AAS or Prohormone for lbm?
    By Fuego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18