ReComping with a Beastdrol pulse

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The cycle will be a recomp, Ive have gained a few LBS of fat due to 10000x things going on in my life and need to get back to 200lb and 8%BF.

8wk Beast pulse. On days-mon, tue, wed. Off days-thur, fri, sat, sun.

PCT- Clomid 75/50/25, Post Cycle/Unleashed, wk3 1 cap ERASE.

Some people use a light PCT for a Pulse, I feel if your running a good pulse with a potent compound a typical PCT is needed. I may only dose the clomid for 75mg for 3-4days as it makes me feel like a total bitch at that dose.

Dosing-20mg 4wks, 30mg 4wks.

I would goto 40mg but dont feel its going to be worth it given the sides. I dont think anyone should take 40mg of beast/SD a day, no matter what type of cycle they are running.

ON day

wake up- 10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, 1 cap CLA,2 tt-33
mid morning- 1 cap ERASE
pre wo-10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, Vit C 2000mg, tt-33, creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
post wo- 2 cap fish oil, 2 CLA, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

starting wk5 will have 20mg of beast pre wo

OFF day
wake up- 1 ERASE, 2 fish oil, 1 CLA, N2GAURD, NAC, tt-33
mid morning- Vit C 1000mg
pre wo-1 ERASE, 1 fish oil, 1 CLA,tt-33,creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
post wo-2 fish oil, 1 CLA, 1000mg vit C, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

night-N2GAURD, NAC, DAA-3gs

I may goto 4 days on and 3 off, we will see how things go with the cycle. Its pretty basic, mostly trying to fight off cortisol since the goal is a recomp here.
Also kicking the idea around of starting a SARM day one of PCT too. But the GF is a nurse and knows a decent amount about the stuff I take, I can only imagine her seeing me with an oral syringe of some reserach chem

Also may go into a 4wk Deisel v2 cycle before PCT too, depends on shutdown which i dont think will be an issue but we'll see.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd bro...kill it!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
modified things a bit, think its for the better

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Today will be day one. Not really going to log it tho( and cuz logs don't belong in this section) I'll give updates once a wk or so.

Workout will be 5-6 days a wk with 3 days of cardio mostly for 25min after the lifting session is over with. On those days I will sip some xtend during the workout since my body will need it after being in the gym for 1.5 hrs

Right now I'm prolly 14% bf and 207lb. Looking to get down to 8% and still be 200+ lbs

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today will be day one. Not really going to log it tho( and cuz logs don't belong in this section) I'll give updates once a wk or so.

Workout will be 5-6 days a wk with 3 days of cardio mostly for 25min after the lifting session is over with. On those days I will sip some xtend during the workout since my body will need it after being in the gym for 1.5 hrs

Right now I'm prolly 14% bf and 207lb. Looking to get down to 8% and still be 200+ lbs

Good stuff gymrat....kill that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

Get that bodyfat down and get swoll bro!!:banana:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have experience pulsing eod and three days straight, I actually saw better results doing eod, less sides too, plus I was dosing high to so the three days on sucked, could barely eat and had tremendous anxiety

Im not telling you that you should change up what you are doing, just my personal experience

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive pulsed a few times. Going to give this a shot for a few wks, maybe I go eod or something else. we'll see...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also haven't tried pulsing both ways, but I think the theory supports the idea of pulsing EOD or MWF. I would just stick with that. Either way tho good luck with your cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive never actually done MWF. Last time around I was doing mon,tue,thur,fri. Before that 2 on 2 off. Both ways worked well.

Im going to try the 3 on 4 off for bit, if I dont like it Ill try MWF since everyone is rec-ing it

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I also haven't tried pulsing both ways, but I think the theory supports the idea of pulsing EOD or MWF. I would just stick with that. Either way tho good luck with your cycle
when you pulsed did you do any type of a PCT, OTC or otherwise?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
any of you dudes get bloodwork done after or during a pulse?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
today's an off day and I am going to the gym twice for lifting and cardio, interested to see how things go.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a pulse with SD,EOD at 10 mgs. Works fantastic. Have not tried 20 mgs but the temptation is there and I am sure I will get there.

I am finding I am getting a nice libido/test rebound on off days.

I am also experimenting with DAA as a supplimental test booster on off days but I can honestly say I am feeling nothing except the runs.

Reactions: oli

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your going to like 20mg a lot bro. How long have u been on the pulse??

On a side note I added forged burner to my stack. Sh!t works very well

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Your going to like 20mg a lot bro. How long have u been on the pulse??

On a side note I added forged burner to my stack. Sh!t works very well
I have been on for 4 Weeks now. Mainly for a recomp as well after being away from the gym for 1 year due to some surgery.
Because my work schedule is very hectic and unpredictable, I started dosing on workout days only which was f/s/Sunday which was my only work out days. Now I'm working out a little more but only dosing on those specific days about 1 hour before.

Amazing sauce. Strength, fullness, pumps area awesome.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on for 4 Weeks now. Mainly for a recomp as well after being away from the gym for 1 year due to some surgery.
Because my work schedule is very hectic and unpredictable, I started dosing on workout days only which was f/s/Sunday which was my only work out days. Now I'm working out a little more but only dosing on those specific days about 1 hour before.

Amazing sauce. Strength, fullness, pumps area awesome.
I would go to 20mg :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What benefits would I see?

I'm already feeling great pumps and strength.

I'm approaching 49, and I have the 20 and 30 year olds staring at me.
Umm more pumps, strength, see the scale go up.... 20mg is a great dose for Beast. I personally like 30mg but I have cycled it quite a few times ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
20mg is good for me. I take all pretty much pre wo. Or one am and the other pre wo (workout at 6pm)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but simply for recomp purposes wouldn't 10 mgs be good enough to spread and prolong the effect?
I guess I'll give the 20 mgs a go and see the diff for myself.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but simply for recomp purposes wouldn't 10 mgs be good enough to spread and prolong the effect?
I guess I'll give the 20 mgs a go and see the diff for myself.
I would give the 20mg a shot and see what you think of the benefits and sides. That is generally the sweet spot for most people and I'm sure you would enjoy it there :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well Im up 2lb, not quite what i wanted but what the h*ll...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Im up 2lb, not quite what i wanted but what the h*ll...
Aren't you recomping? If so then a 2 lb gain this earll is good if you are continuing to lean out

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, good luck on that. Even on lower cals I'll still pack on weight with SD.. :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
My lifts are already up tho. So I can't be too pissed

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well bench up about 20-25lb and I was doing sets of 4 reps on the cable row with 260 today......pretty happy. I need a better gym, the machine only goes to 290lb. Dam life fitness sh!t.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well bench up about 20-25lb and I was doing sets of 4 reps on the cable row with 260 today......pretty happy. I need a better gym, the machine only goes to 290lb. Dam life fitness sh!t.
Why 4 reps? I would think since you are recomping your Rep range would be in the 10-12 range

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
any of yall mention gyno symptoms while pulsing? sensitive/puffy nips, etc?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
That's more of a long term side effect. And I also have been taking some vitex and p5p so have not had any issues with that so far

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well things are working well. Im working out harder and with more volume. I have been doing a once a wk body part workout and now have been doing DC training workouts. Pusing and pulling more weight. Very happy, today is day 21.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well things are working well. Im working out harder and with more volume. I have been doing a once a wk body part workout and now have been doing DC training workouts. Pusing and pulling more weight. Very happy, today is day 21.
Good sh*t gymrat!! Keep killing it man!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats some major strength increase bro! I'm looking into starting a DC routine...

Mind showing us your layout?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats some major strength increase bro! I'm looking into starting a DC routine...

Mind showing us your layout?
I'd be curious to see it also..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can really apply DC to any kind of program. You could take your current split and make it DC exactly the way it is. Granted, it won't be a traditional DC. But there was a time where I DCed on a 5 day split. The main principles to apply are:

1. Stretches at the end of each workout
2. Rest Pause Sets as the last set of each exercise
3. Beating the Log book and progressing
4. Be in a caloric surplus

I used those four principles applied to my 5 day split and I GREW. I actually think it was responsible for adding a lot of mass to my frame.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can really apply DC to any kind of program. You could take your current split and make it DC exactly the way it is. Granted, it won't be a traditional DC. But there was a time where I DCed on a 5 day split. The main principles to apply are:

1. Stretches at the end of each workout
2. Rest Pause Sets as the last set of each exercise
3. Beating the Log book and progressing
4. Be in a caloric surplus

I used those four principles applied to my 5 day split and I GREW. I actually think it was responsible for adding a lot of mass to my frame.
NIce DH...

Im thinking of a Mon, Wed, Fri DC routine.. With cardio tues, thurs, sat, sun...

But I will have to avoid SLDL, Deads, and possibly squats due to a lower back injury that I'm not fully healed from. Wanna help me set up a routine bud?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
any of yall mention gyno symptoms while pulsing? sensitive/puffy nips, etc?
ive never pulsed, but both cycles of mdrol ive gotten puffy nips and now i am recovering from gyno( took letro to get rid of it)
my next cycle will definetly be a pulse

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce DH...

Im thinking of a Mon, Wed, Fri DC routine.. With cardio tues, thurs, sat, sun...

But I will have to avoid SLDL, Deads, and possibly squats due to a lower back injury that I'm not fully healed from. Wanna help me set up a routine bud?
That's exactly what I do beast. Lift Monday, Wednesday, Friday....and cardio Tuesday ,Thursday, and Saturday. I usually rest Sundays. And I'm in the same boat as you with the back problems man. I would like to see a good routine also that I could use.

So make that a double on the routine request DH...;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
NIce DH...

That's exactly what I do beast. Lift Monday, Wednesday, Friday....and cardio Tuesday ,Thursday, and Saturday. I usually rest Sundays. And I'm in the same boat as you with the back problems man. I would like to see a good routine also that I could use.

Mon - back, bi, shoulders

Wed - legs, abs, forearms

Fri - chest, tri, calves

OR

Mon - quads, chest, tri

Wed - Hams, abs, forearms, calves

Fri - back, bi, shoulders

OR

Mon - back, shoulders, calves

Wed - Legs, abs, forearms

Fri - Bi's, Tri's, chest

I mean really guys there is a million ways to set up a split....maybe this will get you in the right direction. Once you identify what you want to do on what days it's just a matter of filling in the gaps

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
and as far as rest pause sets go.....I'd only do them on the last and heaviest set....so for example lets say I did 100lb flat press 8 times. I'd wait 20 sec and then hit it again till failure. If failure was 4-6 reps....the i'd wait 20 sec and hit it again till failure one more time

and as you can see above I always like to do abs/forearms on leg day...just been my thing lately and it works out nice (and probably even more so if you can do any heavy squats, need some filler)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks DH!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya i hear you Rick.. I need to see a Chiro.. Have you went?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh bud. I've been on routine biweekly maintenance adjustments for a little over a month, but I'm still not completely right yet.