ReComping with a Beastdrol pulse

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ReComping with a Beastdrol pulse


    The cycle will be a recomp, Ive have gained a few LBS of fat due to 10000x things going on in my life and need to get back to 200lb and 8%BF.

    8wk Beast pulse. On days-mon, tue, wed. Off days-thur, fri, sat, sun.

    PCT- Clomid 75/50/25, Post Cycle/Unleashed, wk3 1 cap ERASE.

    Some people use a light PCT for a Pulse, I feel if your running a good pulse with a potent compound a typical PCT is needed. I may only dose the clomid for 75mg for 3-4days as it makes me feel like a total bitch at that dose.

    Dosing-20mg 4wks, 30mg 4wks.

    I would goto 40mg but dont feel its going to be worth it given the sides. I dont think anyone should take 40mg of beast/SD a day, no matter what type of cycle they are running.

    ON day

    wake up- 10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, 1 cap CLA,2 tt-33
    mid morning- 1 cap ERASE
    pre wo-10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, Vit C 2000mg, tt-33, creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
    post wo- 2 cap fish oil, 2 CLA, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

    starting wk5 will have 20mg of beast pre wo

    OFF day
    wake up- 1 ERASE, 2 fish oil, 1 CLA, N2GAURD, NAC, tt-33
    mid morning- Vit C 1000mg
    pre wo-1 ERASE, 1 fish oil, 1 CLA,tt-33,creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
    post wo-2 fish oil, 1 CLA, 1000mg vit C, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

    night-N2GAURD, NAC, DAA-3gs

    I may goto 4 days on and 3 off, we will see how things go with the cycle. Its pretty basic, mostly trying to fight off cortisol since the goal is a recomp here.
    Also kicking the idea around of starting a SARM day one of PCT too. But the GF is a nurse and knows a decent amount about the stuff I take, I can only imagine her seeing me with an oral syringe of some reserach chem

    Also may go into a 4wk Deisel v2 cycle before PCT too, depends on shutdown which i dont think will be an issue but we'll see.


  2. Subd bro...kill it!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  3. modified things a bit, think its for the better
    •   
       


  4. Today will be day one. Not really going to log it tho( and cuz logs don't belong in this section) I'll give updates once a wk or so.

    Workout will be 5-6 days a wk with 3 days of cardio mostly for 25min after the lifting session is over with. On those days I will sip some xtend during the workout since my body will need it after being in the gym for 1.5 hrs

    Right now I'm prolly 14% bf and 207lb. Looking to get down to 8% and still be 200+ lbs

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Today will be day one. Not really going to log it tho( and cuz logs don't belong in this section) I'll give updates once a wk or so.

    Workout will be 5-6 days a wk with 3 days of cardio mostly for 25min after the lifting session is over with. On those days I will sip some xtend during the workout since my body will need it after being in the gym for 1.5 hrs

    Right now I'm prolly 14% bf and 207lb. Looking to get down to 8% and still be 200+ lbs

    Good stuff gymrat....kill that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!

    Get that bodyfat down and get swoll bro!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. I have experience pulsing eod and three days straight, I actually saw better results doing eod, less sides too, plus I was dosing high to so the three days on sucked, could barely eat and had tremendous anxiety

    Im not telling you that you should change up what you are doing, just my personal experience

  7. Ive pulsed a few times. Going to give this a shot for a few wks, maybe I go eod or something else. we'll see...

  8. I also haven't tried pulsing both ways, but I think the theory supports the idea of pulsing EOD or MWF. I would just stick with that. Either way tho good luck with your cycle
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  9. Ive never actually done MWF. Last time around I was doing mon,tue,thur,fri. Before that 2 on 2 off. Both ways worked well.

    Im going to try the 3 on 4 off for bit, if I dont like it Ill try MWF since everyone is rec-ing it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I also haven't tried pulsing both ways, but I think the theory supports the idea of pulsing EOD or MWF. I would just stick with that. Either way tho good luck with your cycle
    when you pulsed did you do any type of a PCT, OTC or otherwise?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  11. any of you dudes get bloodwork done after or during a pulse?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    any of you dudes get bloodwork done after or during a pulse?
    no never after a pulse

  13. today's an off day and I am going to the gym twice for lifting and cardio, interested to see how things go.

  14. I am doing a pulse with SD,EOD at 10 mgs. Works fantastic. Have not tried 20 mgs but the temptation is there and I am sure I will get there.

    I am finding I am getting a nice libido/test rebound on off days.

    I am also experimenting with DAA as a supplimental test booster on off days but I can honestly say I am feeling nothing except the runs.

  15. Your going to like 20mg a lot bro. How long have u been on the pulse??

    On a side note I added forged burner to my stack. Sh!t works very well

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Your going to like 20mg a lot bro. How long have u been on the pulse??

    On a side note I added forged burner to my stack. Sh!t works very well
    I have been on for 4 Weeks now. Mainly for a recomp as well after being away from the gym for 1 year due to some surgery.
    Because my work schedule is very hectic and unpredictable, I started dosing on workout days only which was f/s/Sunday which was my only work out days. Now I'm working out a little more but only dosing on those specific days about 1 hour before.

    Amazing sauce. Strength, fullness, pumps area awesome.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I have been on for 4 Weeks now. Mainly for a recomp as well after being away from the gym for 1 year due to some surgery.
    Because my work schedule is very hectic and unpredictable, I started dosing on workout days only which was f/s/Sunday which was my only work out days. Now I'm working out a little more but only dosing on those specific days about 1 hour before.

    Amazing sauce. Strength, fullness, pumps area awesome.
    I would go to 20mg
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I would go to 20mg
    What benefits would I see?

    I'm already feeling great pumps and strength.

    I'm approaching 49, and I have the 20 and 30 year olds staring at me.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I would go to 20mg
    If pulsing I'd do 30mg. Last time I cut with SD on a pulse I did 30mg EOD and lost almost 40lbs

  20. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    What benefits would I see?

    I'm already feeling great pumps and strength.

    I'm approaching 49, and I have the 20 and 30 year olds staring at me.
    Umm more pumps, strength, see the scale go up.... 20mg is a great dose for Beast. I personally like 30mg but I have cycled it quite a few times

  21. 20mg is good for me. I take all pretty much pre wo. Or one am and the other pre wo (workout at 6pm)

  22. Yes, but simply for recomp purposes wouldn't 10 mgs be good enough to spread and prolong the effect?
    I guess I'll give the 20 mgs a go and see the diff for myself.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Yes, but simply for recomp purposes wouldn't 10 mgs be good enough to spread and prolong the effect?
    I guess I'll give the 20 mgs a go and see the diff for myself.
    I would give the 20mg a shot and see what you think of the benefits and sides. That is generally the sweet spot for most people and I'm sure you would enjoy it there
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Well Im up 2lb, not quite what i wanted but what the h*ll...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Well Im up 2lb, not quite what i wanted but what the h*ll...
    Aren't you recomping? If so then a 2 lb gain this earll is good if you are continuing to lean out
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Aren't you recomping? If so then a 2 lb gain this earll is good if you are continuing to lean out


    Yeah, not looking to gain weight. Especially this early in the cycle

  27. Haha, good luck on that. Even on lower cals I'll still pack on weight with SD..

  28. My lifts are already up tho. So I can't be too pissed

  29. well bench up about 20-25lb and I was doing sets of 4 reps on the cable row with 260 today......pretty happy. I need a better gym, the machine only goes to 290lb. Dam life fitness sh!t.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    well bench up about 20-25lb and I was doing sets of 4 reps on the cable row with 260 today......pretty happy. I need a better gym, the machine only goes to 290lb. Dam life fitness sh!t.
    Why 4 reps? I would think since you are recomping your Rep range would be in the 10-12 range
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  31. DC training.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    DC training.
    Oh ok...didn't see you mention that earlier
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  33. any of yall mention gyno symptoms while pulsing? sensitive/puffy nips, etc?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  34. That's more of a long term side effect. And I also have been taking some vitex and p5p so have not had any issues with that so far

  35. Well things are working well. Im working out harder and with more volume. I have been doing a once a wk body part workout and now have been doing DC training workouts. Pusing and pulling more weight. Very happy, today is day 21.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Well things are working well. Im working out harder and with more volume. I have been doing a once a wk body part workout and now have been doing DC training workouts. Pusing and pulling more weight. Very happy, today is day 21.
    Good sh*t gymrat!! Keep killing it man!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  37. Thats some major strength increase bro! I'm looking into starting a DC routine...

    Mind showing us your layout?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Thats some major strength increase bro! I'm looking into starting a DC routine...

    Mind showing us your layout?
    I'd be curious to see it also..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  39. You can really apply DC to any kind of program. You could take your current split and make it DC exactly the way it is. Granted, it won't be a traditional DC. But there was a time where I DCed on a 5 day split. The main principles to apply are:

    1. Stretches at the end of each workout
    2. Rest Pause Sets as the last set of each exercise
    3. Beating the Log book and progressing
    4. Be in a caloric surplus

    I used those four principles applied to my 5 day split and I GREW. I actually think it was responsible for adding a lot of mass to my frame.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help with recomping my body
    By bi0hazurd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:44 PM
  2. Recomping, How to Do it?
    By Domenic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:58 PM
  3. Still Recomping - Phase 2
    By FlexW99 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 291
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 09:35 PM
  4. Recomping Need Cycle Assistance
    By peteypab in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Log in
Log in