New to Prohormones.. Need help

twpbaseball10

Awards
I am 19 right now and want to take a prohormone. I know they say to wait until your 21 but I know a lot of people my age who have done it.
What is a good one to use thats not too harsh? Also I heard that there is stuff I should take a few weeks before to get used to it then start working in the ph. like a pre cycle and a post cycle, not sure if that is true. If so what ones are good to use i dont want my hair falling out or balls getting smaller.
I only plan on using this for as many pills are the in bottle (maybe for a month or so) I dont want to take these for very long.
Also how long does this stay in your system? Im a D1 athlete and dont want this to show up on a drug test. These are really the only supplements that I know of that can pack on a lot of muscle fast. which is whats attracting me Thanks I can use all the help i can get.

Sweekaters

Awards
There are so many things wrong with your post. Eat a lot of food and train naturally until you know at least the basics of PH/DS and the HPTA.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
No...just no...for three reasons:

1) You are still 19, which means you can still make a lot of great natural gains by tweaking your workout intensity and diet

2) You are an athlete in a tested sport, which means you risk ruining your future prospects if you get caught.

3) You would need to do WAY more research before starting even if the prvious two didnt apply. You need to be able to research things for yourself, like what PCT is, how to run it, whether there would be prolactin issues vs estrogen issue during/after the cycle and how that should affect your choice PCT.

If you need to ask how to run these things, you aren't ready yet.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why do these idiot kids tell everyone their age , knowing its against the rules and all the crap they are going to get from other members?

do they want everyone to say its cool? what is the reason?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Idk still give him props for being honest. He's not being stupid like most the kids that jump on **** then ask "whats a PCT?"

Nobody be rude, that never helps anything. I advise you tho it is against the rules to post in here under the age 21. Prohormones can be dangerous and when you're this young the risks outweigh the benefits. Don't let the possible gains glorify something like this. Remember this is a gray area and may as well be illegal. Just because there are people your age doing them it doesn't mean you should be as well. And they will find out that prohormones aren't even that great at building true muscle. Its too short of a time and most of the weight is water and glycogen that you gradually lose. Its not worth it my friend. Take my advice, you can drink alcohol before you're 21 and really F*ck yourself over because "everyone els is doing it" and end up regretting it. Or you can increase your knowledge over the next 2 years. train right, eat right and perfect everything and when the time comes for your first cycle, it will taste all the more sweeter. I will offer my advice and knowledge through PM's so long that you promise me you will wait

Husker89

Banned
Awards
No...just no...for three reasons:

1) You are still 19, which means you can still make a lot of great natural gains by tweaking your workout intensity and diet

2) You are an athlete in a tested sport, which means you risk ruining your future prospects if you get caught.

3) You would need to do WAY more research before starting even if the prvious two didnt apply. You need to be able to research things for yourself, like what PCT is, how to run it, whether there would be prolactin issues vs estrogen issue during/after the cycle and how that should affect your choice PCT.

If you need to ask how to run these things, you aren't ready yet.
Ya a common prohormone aka STEROID is one called superdrol aka methyl masteron. Josh barnett profesional UFC fighter failed for that drug. My point is i took steroids when i was 20 and wished i would have waited because i needed to do more research and understand what to take b4 during and after. Also if your d1 u might fail a test and mess your life up man. Lose youor full-ride scholarship. Do what these people say they want to help you thanks for the honesty too buddy ull b there soon enough.

Lazarus111

Awards
I was in GNC yesterday purchasing some Taurine for my back pumps and stocking up on creatine for PCT. This idiot stoner lookin dude walks in and asks the dude at the front desk: I need something for PCT. The guy just laughs and starts to point him towards a test booster and something else. standing in line i'm like bro you should probably get your hands on a SERM. he's like, "SERM? wtf is that?" I just shook my head and said honestly, just do your research before getting on the juice." he shrugged and walked away. ****ing idiots!!!

Lazarus111

Awards
@OP, before using hormones, I put the most mass on with products like animal m-stak and animal stak. they are only 3 week cycles that don't require PCT and are non-hormonal. take a look at them over on the AnimalPak forums. I used that **** before I started with hormones and had GREAT success. some people run them for 6 weeks if you have the dough. don't forget your staples like multis, creatine, whey, etc.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Idk still give him props for being honest. He's not being stupid like most the kids that jump on **** then ask "whats a PCT?"

Nobody be rude, that never helps anything. I advise you tho it is against the rules to post in here under the age 21. Prohormones can be dangerous and when you're this young the risks outweigh the benefits. Don't let the possible gains glorify something like this. Remember this is a gray area and may as well be illegal. Just because there are people your age doing them it doesn't mean you should be as well. And they will find out that prohormones aren't even that great at building true muscle. Its too short of a time and most of the weight is water and glycogen that you gradually lose. Its not worth it my friend. Take my advice, you can drink alcohol before you're 21 and really F*ck yourself over because "everyone els is doing it" and end up regretting it. Or you can increase your knowledge over the next 2 years. train right, eat right and perfect everything and when the time comes for your first cycle, it will taste all the more sweeter. I will offer my advice and knowledge through PM's so long that you promise me you will wait
Listen to DBdude, that's solid advice. In the meantime, if you want to have a good read about pro hormones look at this site. http://prohormone2steroid.wordpress.com/

Educate yourself, train hard for the next 3 years and then you will be ready...

kom01

kom01

Awards
I was in GNC yesterday purchasing some Taurine for my back pumps and stocking up on creatine for PCT. This idiot stoner lookin dude walks in and asks the dude at the front desk: I need something for PCT. The guy just laughs and starts to point him towards a test booster and something else. standing in line i'm like bro you should probably get your hands on a SERM. he's like, "SERM? wtf is that?" I just shook my head and said honestly, just do your research before getting on the juice." he shrugged and walked away. ****ing idiots!!!
That's funny. That is probably why the guy at GNC was laughing....

boxer78

Awards
Listen to DBdude, that's solid advice. In the meantime, if you want to have a good read about pro hormones look at this site. hxxp://prohormone2steroid.wordpress.com/

Educate yourself, train hard for the next 3 years and then you will be ready...
That site it a complete ripoff of tunedsports.com. The articles are word for word copies, and are posted much later than the tunedsports counterparts. Pathetic.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Both sites are good. I like the lay out of that site better than tuned sport though. Lol I think all newbies should read both sites before asking any questions, because it seems to answer most anyway.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 right now and want to take a prohormone. I know they say to wait until your 21 but I know a lot of people my age who have done it.

You need to wait till you are like 25. You have plenty of room to train and grow naturally. Taking PHs at your age...you run risk of permanently messing up your hormones. And I bet a lot of people your age didn't have blood work done post cycle to see if they recovered properly post cycle or not.

Also how long does this stay in your system? Im a D1 athlete and dont want this to show up on a drug test. These are really the only supplements that I know of that can pack on a lot of muscle fast. which is whats attracting me Thanks I can use all the help i can get

If you are a D1 Athlete then you SHOULD NOT be taking these. You can piss hot for steroids months after taking a PH. Most/all available PHs are banned by WADA in NCAA and other sports organizations.
so just wait until you're done with college at a minimum. just eat train and sleep. You'd grow just fine if you stepped it up on the food.

twpbaseball10

Awards

Thanks man this helps a lot. I been natural my whole life and i was able to put on 40lbs in 4 years and got a lot of muscle naturally. I think im going to stick with that for now and wait a few more year until looking to take something. till then ill just do reasearch

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
what kind of D1 athlete are you at 5'8" 180?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

^^^^ reps !

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

lmao !!! too funny ! to even go into gnc and ask for something for pct i would of wanted to slap that guy..plus most of the people that work at gnc dont have a clue about what to recommend to you for something like this..but if your going into gnc to ask..then you have no business in this game. period !

kom01

kom01

Awards
lmao !!! too funny ! to even go into gnc and ask for something for pct i would of wanted to slap that guy..plus most of the people that work at gnc dont have a clue about what to recommend to you for something like this..but if your going into gnc to ask..then you have no business in this game. period !
Yeah tell me about it. GNC is a rip, they sell BPI 1MR for $110 here in Australia.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Yeah tell me about it. GNC is a rip, they sell BPI 1MR for $110 here in Australia.
You know GNC is bad b/c when i was 16 and wantedt to take supplements the EXPERT recommended gakic from muscletech, and boy did that work well.:frustrate

kom01

kom01

Awards
Haha I was lucky that when I was younger I trained with a retired body builder and stayed away from those products. However, once I tried Muscletech Halo, boy was that a waste of money.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Haha I was lucky that when I was younger I trained with a retired body builder and stayed away from those products. However, once I tried Muscletech Halo, boy was that a waste of money.
i literally think muscletech has no products that work besides their creatine monohyrdate

kom01

kom01

Awards
Lol overpriced creatine. That company is all about the marketing. It is like Max's, which has a huge muscle guy on the cover. I remember when I was in high school, everyone was like I want to get Maxs because I will get BIG like that guy. Lol and then they found it the protein just bloats you.