Signs of Prohormone induced hair loss? - AnabolicMinds.com

Signs of Prohormone induced hair loss?

  1. mbj217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    Signs of Prohormone induced hair loss?


    I know there is a hair loss thread but this is not about prevention but detection.
    I have a definitive receding hair line and would like to keep it from going any further. I started taking halodrol by cel 4 days ago and nizoral shampoo the day before that. The past couple of days I have noticed a hot sensation on my scalp. NOt an itching but a hot sensation. So far I have not noticed any shedding but def. a weird warm sensation. When I used epistane in the past I noticed itchiness and def. shedding. Do you think this new feeling is an indication that shedding might begin shortly? Anyone else experience anything like this? COuld it just be a reaction to the nizoral shampoo? Any advice is appreciated.

  2. soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    im curious as well. ive never thought that i shed, but in the last 5 minutes ive been running my hand through my hair and every time i get at least 1 or 2 hairs........

    i might just be paranoid to go to walmart right now for some nizoral shampoo
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  3. Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Uhhh...how about when your hair starts falling out?
    What kind of question is this?
    •   
       

  4. on the run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    102

    Reputation

    if you naturally have a receding hairline, then roids/ph are only gonna make it worse
  5. mbj217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Uhhh...how about when your hair starts falling out?
    What kind of question is this?
    If you read the question you would understand what I was asking. I stated that itching is often a precursor for hair shedding. I was asking if anyone had experience with a warmth feeling prior to hair shedding.
  6. mbj217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    if you naturally have a receding hairline, then roids/ph are only gonna make it worse
    Yeah I know man which is why I went with Halodrol. I have read of people with receding hair lines not seeing any hair shed while on halodrol
  7. kom01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mbj217 View Post
    Yeah I know man which is why I went with Halodrol. I have read of people with receding hair lines not seeing any hair shed while on halodrol
    Same here, I haven't heard many people complain about hair shedding on H-drol either. It is usually more common with winny, epi etc...
  8. mbj217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    komo you start taking it yet? IF so have you seen any shedding? I def notice my skin getting more oily in my face.
  9. MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    Epistane did some nice damage to my hairline. I have a marine style haricut so you cant notice as bad but my **** thinned big time from Epi. I have MPB on my mom and dad side so im truly a ticking time bomb to be bald anyway but im still 23 and seeing it go so soon does suck.
  10. soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    Epistane did some nice damage to my hairline. I have a marine style haricut so you cant notice as bad but my **** thinned big time from Epi. I have MPB on my mom and dad side so im truly a ticking time bomb to be bald anyway but im still 23 and seeing it go so soon does suck.
    did you/are you using nizoral shampoo or full spectrum vitamin E to try to prevent the hairloss?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  11. kom01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Na I haven't started my cycle yet, will begin 1st of August. However, I think I will be stacking Hdrol with Xtren, to see how i go. I want to buy epi so bad to give it a go but don't want to loose my hair (lol atm my hair looks like goku from Dragon Ball Z). I face the same problem, both my mums and dad's dad went bald very young early 20's. The funny thing is though my dad didn't start to receed until 40. I might buy some nizoral shampoo as a preventive measure.
  12. kom01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    did you/are you using nizoral shampoo or full spectrum vitamin E to try to prevent the hairloss?
    which nizoral shampoo is the one your referring to, is it "Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 60ml"?
  13. MacTruck33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    did you/are you using nizoral shampoo or full spectrum vitamin E to try to prevent the hairloss?
    No, is it pretty good in fighting it?
  14. kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1317

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kom01 View Post
    which nizoral shampoo is the one your referring to, is it "Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 60ml"?
    I'm pretty sure he means Niz 2%. The 1% is available OTC but 2% is prescription strength.
  15. mbj217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    I've read there is little difference between the OTC and prescription strength stuff
  16. soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    i just read smoking causes hairloss as well. apparently oxygen can't get to the scalp or something and it causes hair to die quicker than it can grow.

    another reason i am never smoking another cigar. aside from the paranoia of lurking cancer, that is.


    fyi for dudes that smoke and are worried about hair. not that anyone on AM would possibly smoke
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  17. kom01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i just read smoking causes hairloss as well. apparently oxygen can't get to the scalp or something and it causes hair to die quicker than it can grow.

    another reason i am never smoking another cigar. aside from the paranoia of lurking cancer, that is.


    fyi for dudes that smoke and are worried about hair. not that anyone on AM would possibly smoke
    Maybe that explains why my grandparents lost their hair early 20's, whilst there sons still have hair on their heads at 40. Haha, I will probably get a hair transplant if I ever lost my hair or glue some hair on my scalp
  18. gav86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    ive gotta say and i cant be 100% sure it was the smoking but since i stopped my hairloss has stopped and its regrowing very nicely, im 25.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I-GH-1 Hair Loss?
    By grundle33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 11:18 PM
  2. I-GH-1 Hair Loss?
    By grundle33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 03:11 PM
  3. Calcium induced fat loss
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 08:16 PM
  4. Prohormone Hair Loss? How do you know?????
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in