sd matrix m1t?

firefighter77

Awards
hey guys just got my sd matrix delivery today, its supposed to be tren bomb or m1t in a different bottle. my question is when is the best time to start taking it, i have been back in the gym for the past few weeks and feeling good and wont be able to get in there again until tuesday, so should i start my course today or moday?? which would i benefit most from??

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Whenever you feel you are ready to take it, none of us can really tell you how to do things we can just warn you of outcomes, Id say start it when you get really serious with lifting weights,diet, etc. Otherwise your just waisting your money

firefighter77

Awards
cool... my diet is pretty goot at the moment and im lifting good and consistantly after recovering from a rib injury... china labs apparently do a good all in one pct product! ever heard of it or any other good ones?? i need something i can run alongside ephedrine when i finish this cycle as i wanna cut up alot.... any ideas?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Always run a s.e.r.m for any cycle no matter what it is, You wanna keep them balls big and healthy, and your hormones in check as well as possible

Husker89

Banned
Awards
cool... my diet is pretty goot at the moment and im lifting good and consistantly after recovering from a rib injury... china labs apparently do a good all in one pct product! ever heard of it or any other good ones?? i need something i can run alongside ephedrine when i finish this cycle as i wanna cut up alot.... any ideas?
Clearly you are not ready to be cycling. First we need your stats aka bodyweight, age, cycle history. If you dont know what you need to take when you get off THEN DONT GET ON. You are gonna love sd, but when you get off you will have shrunken balls and gyno and wonder why. Research for another 3-6 months and then ask some senior members there advice and layout a cycle plan. Then if you get an ok join the club!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Clearly you are not ready to be cycling. First we need your stats aka bodyweight, age, cycle history. If you dont know what you need to take when you get off THEN DONT GET ON. You are gonna love sd, but when you get off you will have shrunken balls and gyno and wonder why. Research for another 3-6 months and then ask some senior members there advice and layout a cycle plan. Then if you get an ok join the club!
they gotta start somewhere thats why hes on the forums, Hes asking for advice obviously so he is doing research.
To the OP Just get the proper cycle supports Life Support by Anabolic Inov is very good! for on cycle, Also Some Taurine for the back pumps from superdrol will do you good. For pct look into a s.e.r.m such as Nolva and/or Clomid. Alot of research places sell them, Also A natty test booster to get the good ol boys back and ready for some in bed action will do you well.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
FYI, SD matrix is an odd product as no one actually knows what the ingredient is, despite its name.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
they gotta start somewhere thats why hes on the forums, Hes asking for advice obviously so he is doing research.
To the OP Just get the proper cycle supports Life Support by Anabolic Inov is very good! for on cycle, Also Some Taurine for the back pumps from superdrol will do you good. For pct look into a s.e.r.m such as Nolva and/or Clomid. Alot of research places sell them, Also A natty test booster to get the good ol boys back and ready for some in bed action will do you well.
hes asking when to take it, which is a big difference from how long do i stay on? What should i take during after etc.. Should i get blood tests, Im not that guy that flames people i did mass tabs with no knowledge of anythign and lost all my strength and size gains for 4 months!:frustrate

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
hes asking when to take it, which is a big difference from how long do i stay on? What should i take during after etc.. Should i get blood tests, Im not that guy that flames people i did mass tabs with no knowledge of anythign and lost all my strength and size gains for 4 months!:frustrate
Still hes researching least hes making some sort of effort.

firefighter77

Awards
black china labs do an all in one oral as a pct! anyone know if its any good and whats a good natty test booster?

firefighter77

Awards
black china labs superdex extreme its called... its on the bodyactive website... would this dothe job???

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
dont use otc products for pct although black china labs is legit as can be i just picked up a bottle of their straight drol

Husker89

Banned
Awards
black china labs superdex extreme its called... its on the bodyactive website... would this dothe job???
DUDE YOU NEED A SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR AKA SERM. AN OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK.

firefighter77

Awards
DUDE YOU NEED A SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR AKA SERM. AN OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK.
ok so what can i use? i need something thats an all in one really

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
if you're going to go the illegal route ( M1T is illegal), why not go for other , better steroids?

I don't understand.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ok so what can i use? i need something thats an all in one really
I have personally used nolvadex and clomid seperately and combined so either one of those would work fine. I have HEARD that toremifene works best but have not tried it. I also use arimidex which IS NOT A SERM but an aromatase inhibitor which means that it blocks the conversion from testosterone to estrogen. I run that INVERSELY with a serm like nolvadex and that works best. Then after those about a month of using those i use a natty test booster like tz3 from scifit of activate xtreme and there you go buddy.

GOLDEN RULE- have your post cycle BEFORE you START your cycle

firefighter77

Awards
how about esto suppress from sw pharmatex??

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
SERM !!! TOREMIFENE...gives you the same gyno protection as nolva and regenerates HPTA like clomid.... SERM SERM SERM SERM SERM LIKE EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING YOU ! GEEZ !

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
You need more research..
You even don't know what is inside the bottle you bought.