sd matrix m1t?

  1. New Member
    firefighter77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

    sd matrix m1t?


    hey guys just got my sd matrix delivery today, its supposed to be tren bomb or m1t in a different bottle. my question is when is the best time to start taking it, i have been back in the gym for the past few weeks and feeling good and wont be able to get in there again until tuesday, so should i start my course today or moday?? which would i benefit most from??

  2. Advanced Member
    ward5742's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

    Whenever you feel you are ready to take it, none of us can really tell you how to do things we can just warn you of outcomes, Id say start it when you get really serious with lifting weights,diet, etc. Otherwise your just waisting your money
  3. New Member
    firefighter77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

    cool... my diet is pretty goot at the moment and im lifting good and consistantly after recovering from a rib injury... china labs apparently do a good all in one pct product! ever heard of it or any other good ones?? i need something i can run alongside ephedrine when i finish this cycle as i wanna cut up alot.... any ideas?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    480
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    90.47%

    serm for pct, not otc
  5. Advanced Member
    ward5742's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

    Always run a s.e.r.m for any cycle no matter what it is, You wanna keep them balls big and healthy, and your hormones in check as well as possible
  6. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter77 View Post
    cool... my diet is pretty goot at the moment and im lifting good and consistantly after recovering from a rib injury... china labs apparently do a good all in one pct product! ever heard of it or any other good ones?? i need something i can run alongside ephedrine when i finish this cycle as i wanna cut up alot.... any ideas?
    Clearly you are not ready to be cycling. First we need your stats aka bodyweight, age, cycle history. If you dont know what you need to take when you get off THEN DONT GET ON. You are gonna love sd, but when you get off you will have shrunken balls and gyno and wonder why. Research for another 3-6 months and then ask some senior members there advice and layout a cycle plan. Then if you get an ok join the club!
  7. Advanced Member
    ward5742's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Clearly you are not ready to be cycling. First we need your stats aka bodyweight, age, cycle history. If you dont know what you need to take when you get off THEN DONT GET ON. You are gonna love sd, but when you get off you will have shrunken balls and gyno and wonder why. Research for another 3-6 months and then ask some senior members there advice and layout a cycle plan. Then if you get an ok join the club!
    they gotta start somewhere thats why hes on the forums, Hes asking for advice obviously so he is doing research.
    To the OP Just get the proper cycle supports Life Support by Anabolic Inov is very good! for on cycle, Also Some Taurine for the back pumps from superdrol will do you good. For pct look into a s.e.r.m such as Nolva and/or Clomid. Alot of research places sell them, Also A natty test booster to get the good ol boys back and ready for some in bed action will do you well.
  8. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    480
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    90.47%

    FYI, SD matrix is an odd product as no one actually knows what the ingredient is, despite its name.
  9. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    they gotta start somewhere thats why hes on the forums, Hes asking for advice obviously so he is doing research.
    To the OP Just get the proper cycle supports Life Support by Anabolic Inov is very good! for on cycle, Also Some Taurine for the back pumps from superdrol will do you good. For pct look into a s.e.r.m such as Nolva and/or Clomid. Alot of research places sell them, Also A natty test booster to get the good ol boys back and ready for some in bed action will do you well.
    hes asking when to take it, which is a big difference from how long do i stay on? What should i take during after etc.. Should i get blood tests, Im not that guy that flames people i did mass tabs with no knowledge of anythign and lost all my strength and size gains for 4 months!
  10. Advanced Member
    ward5742's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    hes asking when to take it, which is a big difference from how long do i stay on? What should i take during after etc.. Should i get blood tests, Im not that guy that flames people i did mass tabs with no knowledge of anythign and lost all my strength and size gains for 4 months!
    Still hes researching least hes making some sort of effort.
  11. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    Still hes researching least hes making some sort of effort.
    agreed, i just learned the hard way dude and i had to have someone tell me i was an idiot b4 i did the research.
  12. New Member
    firefighter77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

    black china labs do an all in one oral as a pct! anyone know if its any good and whats a good natty test booster?
  13. New Member
    firefighter77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

    black china labs superdex extreme its called... its on the bodyactive website... would this dothe job???
  14. Advanced Member
    ward5742's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

    dont use otc products for pct although black china labs is legit as can be i just picked up a bottle of their straight drol
  15. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter77 View Post
    black china labs superdex extreme its called... its on the bodyactive website... would this dothe job???
    DUDE YOU NEED A SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR AKA SERM. AN OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK.
  16. New Member
    firefighter77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    DUDE YOU NEED A SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATOR AKA SERM. AN OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK.
    ok so what can i use? i need something thats an all in one really
  17. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    if you're going to go the illegal route ( M1T is illegal), why not go for other , better steroids?

    I don't understand.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  18. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter77 View Post
    ok so what can i use? i need something thats an all in one really
    I have personally used nolvadex and clomid seperately and combined so either one of those would work fine. I have HEARD that toremifene works best but have not tried it. I also use arimidex which IS NOT A SERM but an aromatase inhibitor which means that it blocks the conversion from testosterone to estrogen. I run that INVERSELY with a serm like nolvadex and that works best. Then after those about a month of using those i use a natty test booster like tz3 from scifit of activate xtreme and there you go buddy.

    GOLDEN RULE- have your post cycle BEFORE you START your cycle
  19. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    if you're going to go the illegal route ( M1T is illegal), why not go for other , better steroids?

    I don't understand.
    I COMPLETELY AGREE GREAT POST!!!
  20. New Member
    firefighter77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

    how about esto suppress from sw pharmatex??
  21. New Member
    no reason's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    41.52%

    SERM !!! TOREMIFENE...gives you the same gyno protection as nolva and regenerates HPTA like clomid.... SERM SERM SERM SERM SERM LIKE EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING YOU ! GEEZ !
  22. New Member
    bravemac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

    You need more research..
    You even don't know what is inside the bottle you bought.
    Hero Supplements Rep
    Best Supplements, Cheapest Prices!
  23. Advanced Member
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    198492
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    23.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    if you're going to go the illegal route ( M1T is illegal), why not go for other , better steroids?

    I don't understand.
    It's never been specifically banned in the UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by bravemac View Post
    You need more research..
    You even don't know what is inside the bottle you bought.
    Nobody does.
    Antus Labs
  24. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It's never been specifically banned in the UK.



    Nobody does.

    my bad didnt realize he was in the uk
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS AE2 Matrix Log
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in