Ostarine/MK??

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Just now started reading about this and really just want to know what it's most effective for...

PCT?
Standalone?
Stacked with PH?

Am I to understand you can run it for 8wks, get the gains of a 4-6wk PH cycle and you don't have to PCT?

Someone clear up these quick questions for me please.

captain19_

Awards
Many people are getting suppressed test levels so it does not seem good for PCT. osta was only non-suppressive at 3/day where you really need at least 10/day to get gains. The best part of the osta is that there aren't as many side effects. Probably no side effects at 12/day. Where some people are reporting gyno symptoms at 25/day so you just throw in an AI with it. I would run it stand alone. I would still run a pct of nolva 20/20/10/10 not to take any chances.

Reactions: BBB

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Many people are getting suppressed test levels so it does not seem good for PCT. osta was only non-suppressive at 3/day where you really need at least 10/day to get gains. The best part of the osta is that there aren't as many side effects. Probably no side effects at 12/day. Where some people are reporting gyno symptoms at 25/day so you just throw in an AI with it. I would run it stand alone.
Thoughts on ideal cycle length and any preference as to an AI to pair it with?

captain19_

Awards
Thoughts on ideal cycle length and any preference as to an AI to pair it with?
The side effects start showing up around 20/day so if you want a side effect free cycle this is what I like:
osta 10/10/10/15/15
erase 2 caps per day.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
The side effects start showing up around 20/day so if you want a side effect free cycle this is what I like:
osta 10/10/10/15/15
erase 2 caps per day.
Sides comparable to?

And what would expected gains from a proposed cycle like that net someone assuming all other variables are in check (training, diet, sleep, etc...)

captain19_

Awards
Sides comparable to?

And what would expected gains from a proposed cycle like that net someone assuming all other variables are in check (training, diet, sleep, etc...)
side effects at 20+ could be puffy nips, lethargy but different for everyone. expect easily maintainable gain of 10 lbs + good stength gains as well. slow and steady strength gains. If the gains are too slow try increasing the dosage and see what sides you get. different people report different sides.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Many people are getting suppressed test levels so it does not seem good for PCT. osta was only non-suppressive at 3/day where you really need at least 10/day to get gains. The best part of the osta is that there aren't as many side effects. Probably no side effects at 12/day. Where some people are reporting gyno symptoms at 25/day so you just throw in an AI with it. I would run it stand alone. I would still run a pct of nolva 20/20/10/10 not to take any chances.
What he said. Those who think there are no side with Ostra are not following the bloods and reviews.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
side effects at 20+ could be puffy nips, lethargy but different for everyone. expect easily maintainable gain of 10 lbs + good stength gains as well. slow and steady strength gains. If the gains are too slow try increasing the dosage and see what sides you get. different people report different sides.
Sounds like <20mg range is where AI is necessary to keep the estro sides under control?

Seems like a reasonably cheap fix.

What he said. Those who think there are no side with Ostra are not following the bloods and reviews.
This is something a lot of people overlook IMO whether they're using AAS, PH or more recently SARMS. A lot of people just take a cookie cutter cycle and PCT assuming that if they just take cycle supports they don't need to worry about watching for anything. I haven't always done blood work but more recently I realized the benefit of following your levels to ensure everything is in check.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
This is something a lot of people overlook IMO whether they're using AAS, PH or more recently SARMS. A lot of people just take a cookie cutter cycle and PCT assuming that if they just take cycle supports they don't need to worry about watching for anything. I haven't always done blood work but more recently I realized the benefit of following your levels to ensure everything is in check.[/QUOTE]

You are much wiser than the average BB.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
I have ran Osta with no PCT and had zero issues or problems.

Im running a stack of osta and s4 currently

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
it varies from person to person. osta isn't really good for bulking rather preserving muscle mass, ie cutting or pct. my experience with it is it isn't suppressive at all to me. I ran it up as high as 25mg/day. Lethargy was pretty high at 25mg a day though. Sleep was phenomenal though.

bird901

Awards
it varies from person to person. osta isn't really good for bulking rather preserving muscle mass, ie cutting or pct. my experience with it is it isn't suppressive at all to me. I ran it up as high as 25mg/day. Lethargy was pretty high at 25mg a day though. Sleep was phenomenal though.
Have u tried bulking with osta?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have. It was designed to be used by cancer patients to retain muscle mass. Makes sense IMO that it isn't a good bulker.

flash89912

Awards
Used osta at 25mg stacked with s4 at 50mg in pct with decent results. Took it at a low dose after having appendectomy...dropped about 10lbs first week after surgery, started osta following week, weight stopped dropping and dropped 2% body fat....Kept some strength. No workouts just light band work, stretching and walking. Think it def helps preserve muscle...

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Used osta at 25mg stacked with s4 at 50mg in pct with decent results. Took it at a low dose after having appendectomy...dropped about 10lbs first week after surgery, started osta following week, weight stopped dropping and dropped 2% body fat....Kept some strength. No workouts just light band work, stretching and walking. Think it def helps preserve muscle...
Those are pretty high doses bro to be used in PCT....glad that went well. I feel no suppression while on either. Im on the Osta/S4 stack now

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I am using OSTA currently at 25mg/day, going for 8 weeks while cutting, 0 sides...I have noticed that some people experiencing high sides have bought from questionable sources

I will be running pct just to be sure, but I got the real stuff and all I'm noticing is fat loss and strength gains, so yea pretty awesome

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
I am using OSTA currently at 25mg/day, going for 8 weeks while cutting, 0 sides...I have noticed that some people experiencing high sides have bought from questionable sources

I will be running pct just to be sure, but I got the real stuff and all I'm noticing is fat loss and strength gains, so yea pretty awesome
Yeah, I have heard that there is some bad sources out there....I went through the most reputable from day one. The banner pops up on here often.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
there are 2 that pop on the banner here. I've used the cheaper one both times. I've done 3 runs of osta. I love it.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
How did you follow your osta cycle up? A PCT? If so what did you use?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
im 22 and my growth plates STILL havent closed. im not looking for them to be closed but would running ostarine cause them to close?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I wished I understood what causes lethergy. I have found that even certain natty's cause lethergy. I have yet to find a ratioinal explanation for lethergy even from prople like PA, Dinoiii and other very knowledgable people in the field.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
How did you follow your osta cycle up? A PCT? If so what did you use?
osta hasn't been suppressive to me. it seems to be hit or miss. I can imagine running it for 6+ weeks it being suppressive though. No pct, just cycled off and waited 6 weeks to go back on. I enjoy being on osta a lot.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
osta hasn't been suppressive to me. it seems to be hit or miss. I can imagine running it for 6+ weeks it being suppressive though. No pct, just cycled off and waited 6 weeks to go back on. I enjoy being on osta a lot.
same here bro....not suppressive at all to me. I think its brand dependent as well. Go with the reputable guys.

doctornorm

Awards
Recently bought inexpensive. It's 50mg/30ml. The thing is, I've read that the solution is supposed to be clear, but mine has a large quantity of flakes that have precipitated out. Is this normal? If I shake mine up, it looks like one of those little round glass deals with a snowman inside with snow swirling about him. Just want to be sure before I start ingesting this stuff.

Many thanks.

rotherhammad

Awards
Hi guys,
5 days in to Osta 25mg a day. Can anyone help me out with the lethargy that I'm feeling. Can't alter dose as 1 capsule is 25mg. Also sleep is poor. Hope this subsides.
What test base could I add? Dermacrine?? Realise I should have gone with my usual sensible provider. Olympus!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
5 days in to Osta 25mg a day. Can anyone help me out with the lethargy that I'm feeling. Can't alter dose as 1 capsule is 25mg. Also sleep is poor. Hope this subsides.
What test base could I add? Dermacrine?? Realise I should have gone with my usual sensible provider. Olympus!
You must have the EPG Ostalean? I have some of those as well. Will be watching this for replies. I'm thinking of just tossing Ostalean in the trash. I have some 5mg caps en route.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
Yes, add Dermacrine into the mix. Start @ 3 pumps per day and go up if needed.

Also, you may feel better in the coming days. Your body might just need to adjust to the compound. Starting @ 25 mg ED is not the best idea if you have no experience with it.

Are you running cycle support alongside the Ostarine? How's your BP? Having headaches? Try some GABA or melatonin to help you sleep. Don't take melatonin continuously though, try to use it sparingly. 25mg of Benadryl (Diphenhydramine hydrochloride) can also be used short-term to help with sleep.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
Just ran 8 weeks of Osta at 25mg/ day with Androvar by HardRock as a base. 9.5lbs in 8 weeks & retained 7.5lbs after PCT with very good Strength gains.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
Just ran 8 weeks of Osta at 25mg/ day with Androvar by HardRock as a base. 9.5lbs in 8 weeks & retained 7.5lbs after PCT with very good Strength gains.

Look under Cycle Info and Search Ostalean & Epiandrosterone cycle. I logged the cycle there if you cafrd to see how it went. I'll be running this again for a good cut!

rotherhammad

Awards
Running armacare, hawthorn b and NAC. Pct nolva with either erase pro or Transform with activate extreme if needed.
I do have low libido at best of times. Bulbine has previously helped. Could I use Dermacrine all the time or would that potentially shut me down/body become used to it.
I have been using td epic unleashed and that's excellent. I know this sounds weird, but I'm sure I get partial shutdown from it. Balls disappear for 3-4hrs!!
Sleeping on Ostarine is disrupted at the min, but hopefully that will sort itself out. Wake up 5-6 times through the night. BP seems fine. Ordered loads from Nutriverse while the sale is on.
Will have 1xrad, 1x mass Gh, 2x gharine, 1x lgd 2x dermacrine 1x endurashred and Ostarine. Can't wait!
Still have TD tren left and epistane. Not enough time. Only do 2 cycles a year.
Td trest is coming back on the scene. Never tried it. What's people's thoughts? Would you recommend trest with any of the above? What stacks should I look at doing next? Previous done tren, pmag and 2x iron legion. All separates.Sorry such a long post :)

SouthernNitro

SouthernNitro

Awards
Have always used it to bridge between blast,along with a stack of great sleep supplements.