First cycle: you guessed it. Anavar lol.

careless22

Awards
Hey everyone,
I know there are 1000 threads about Anavar(i have read them all lol) ,but this ones different because it is about me lol
Been lurking for a while and decided to make an account finally.

Anyway stats:
Weight: 180
height: 6'0
BF:~11-12%

Training schedule- Chest/tricep, Leg/Shoulder, and Back/Bicep. A very basic 3 day split, i only use this because i have yet to find another routine i truly like.

Diet: I have been doing Intermittent fasting following Leangains guide for about 2 months, it really is awesome. But i will probably go back to regular style eating while on Var(i have been doing a small cut and found Leangains diet much easier for cutting)
Probably around 2700kcal per day, high protein, medium/high fat(all healthy fats from flax, fishoil, olive oil, hummus, etc), and medium/low carb(carb cycling, very little on nonworkout days, alot of carbs after heavy workout days like back or legs, etc)

Goal:gain a bit of LBM, increase strength, and decrease fat
I dont want a miracle drug, i just think a cycle of var may be a good way to boost up aesthetics for summer in addition to helping me reach a new level of strength.

My plan on getting to goal:
I have MPB from my mothers side of family and have been losing a little bit of hair since 17. So i want a cycle that would not stimulate this

From what i have read there is a big debate between running anavar alone or with test-e. I am leaning towards running it alone because of following reasons: I am not ready for injection yet mentally, and i cant take finastride w/test/anavar because anavar will counter act it.

So i wanted to go along these basic guidelines:
Anavar 50mg ED Weeks 1-6
Tribulus 5-8g ED Weeks 1-8
Avena Sativa 2-4g ED Weeks 1-8
Clomid 50mg(or Nolva, still deciding) ED Weeks 6-8

For the Trib and Avena, i am not sure if i should dose all the way throughout cycle or to wait until around week 3 when my libido starts going low. Suggestions?

Support suplements:
I was thinking Definitely milk thistle(liver support), maybe CRANBERRY EXTRACT (10:1) = 800mg ED (for kidney support) and was also thinking about taking a test booster starting either mid-cycle of end of cycle to help me keep gains. and also Green tea extract for fun

Daily supplements include: Fish oil, Creatine(size on No-carb, but will use regular with carbs for cycle), vitamin D, multi vitamin, Probiotic for GI support, and BCAA

I realize with test the cycle would be much better, regardless, what are your thoughts?

Thanks for your time everyone

EDIT: I was also thinking about stacking with either androhard or andromass, they claim its a substitute to test equivalent to 400+mg a week.

What do you think?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken Anavar before, 40mg cycles and never had a libido drop. Actually it was higher than normal. Its DHT based so it probably wont be a libido killer like a progestin or aromatizing compound.

careless22

Awards
Ive taken Anavar before, 40mg cycles and never had a libido drop. Actually it was higher than normal. Its DHT based so it probably wont be a libido killer like a progestin or aromatizing compound.
How were your gains? Did you keep them afterwords?

Thanks

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I was going to do an Anavar only cycle. Then, seemingly instantly, I magically sprouted a pair of testicles and now I'm on Deca and Test E with a Dbol kicker. :banana:

My newfound balls have shrunk considerably.

All joking aside, my goal is to get as huge as possible, Anavar is never going to make anyone huge. I think a lot of people will tell you you're wasting your time doing an Anavar only cycle, but it's 100% relevant to your goals so there's no reason why you should over-complicate things. Don't get bullied into anything else and stick with your Var only plan! By the way, I've read that 30mg/d is enough for Anavar.

Just for the record, my dad started balding when he was 30 and I've not lost a single strand of hair since beginning my cycle.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
EDIT: I was also thinking about stacking with either androhard or andromass, they claim its a substitute to test equivalent to 400+mg a week.

What do you think?
Mate, I hate to say it, but the only thing comparable to Test at 400+mg/W is Test at 400mg/W. Please please don't buy OTC hormonal supps unless your wallet is too small for all the banknotes stuffed in it. In which case I'd recommend buying a bigger wallet instead of those supps.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
expensive ; /

test 1-12/14/16
500mgs weekly
var
50-80mgs ED
1-6/8
winstrol
50mgs ED
10-end (6 weeks preferably)

i think thatd be kickass for what you want

careless22

Awards
I was going to do an Anavar only cycle. ....magically sprouted a pair of testicles and now I'm on Deca and Test E with a Dbol kicker. :banana:

My newfound balls have shrunk considerably.

All joking aside, my goal is to get as huge as possible, Anavar is never going to make anyone huge. I think a lot of people will tell you you're wasting your time doing an Anavar only cycle, but it's 100% relevant to your goals so there's no reason why you should over-complicate things. Don't get bullied into anything else and stick with your Var only plan! By the way, I've read that 30mg/d is enough for Anavar.

Just for the record, my dad started balding when he was 30 and I've not lost a single strand of hair since beginning my cycle.
Mate, I hate to say it, but the only thing comparable to Test at 400+mg/W is Test at 400mg/W. Please please don't buy OTC hormonal supps unless your wallet is too small for all the banknotes stuffed in it. In which case I'd recommend buying a bigger wallet instead of those supps.
lol newfound balls have shrunk made me litteraly lol. Funny enough i actually have amazing hair genes from my dads side, but my moms side of the family all the males balded young. :( feels bad man.
As for the OTC hormone supp, i feel you. I was just throwing it out there to see if maybe it would be better than nothing.

I think i will do 30mg first week then bump it up accordingly. It also depends which source i buy from due to different strengths.

expensive ; /

test 1-12/14/16
500mgs weekly
var
50-80mgs ED
1-6/8
winstrol
50mgs ED
10-end (6 weeks preferably)

i think thatd be kickass for what you want
Thank you for the suggestion, but Winny is way to harsh for me. Too liver toxic and too many sides. Test, i agree it would be ideal. However i really would like to have my first cycle be an oral only cycle, even tho i know you all say its bad.

So any suggestions for the var only cycle?
Thanks guys.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestion, but Winny is way to harsh for me. Too liver toxic and too many sides. Test, i agree it would be ideal. However i really would like to have my first cycle be an oral only cycle, even tho i know you all say its bad.

Thanks guys.
my first go around was
test e 500mgs
1-12
var 50mgs
3-12

im not a fan of it cuz the price is so assenine.

Only suggestion i got left is bump up the dose on it pretty high 80mg or so, i liked it but for the price there are better options IMO

careless22

Awards
my first go around was
test e 500mgs
1-12
var 50mgs
3-12

im not a fan of it cuz the price is so assenine.

Only suggestion i got left is bump up the dose on it pretty high 80mg or so, i liked it but for the price there are better options IMO
Thanks bro, i definately feel you on it being expensive relative to the othere choices. But for me the price is worth it.
Thankfully i am in a position where the price is fine with me for the (relatively) minimal gains.
Theres no better investment than your own body.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, i definately feel you on it being expensive relative to the othere choices. But for me the price is worth it.
Thankfully i am in a position where the price is fine with me for the (relatively) minimal gains.
Theres no better investment than your own body.
ah kk sounds good. hope you get some good results on it!

onlyone

Awards
However i really would like to have my first cycle be an oral only cycle, even tho i know you all say its bad.

Thanks guys.
You could do a test cream with the Var?

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Where price is concerned, we all know legit Anavar is expensive as hell. Might as well swallow dollar bills. BUT my dealer here in the UK has a couple of Underground versions. The price compares to other compounds thus:
(prices converted from GBP to USD)

(EDIT: NOT ALLOWED TO CONTAIN PRICES.)

Maybe you guys still consider this expensive, but $X more for Anavar isn't that expensive here when compared to other compounds. I don't know what steroids cost in America or if there is a high availability of quality Underground gear, but over here there's a monopoly on Underground steroids. As ever, using UG roids is an issue of quality, but here they actually have labs dedicated to brand named underground gear. It's nearly impossible to find fake steroids and there are several "well known" Underground brands. Generic supplements, Prodigy, Europharma, EPL, etc.

That is to say, I think Maybe you can find a good quality Underground version of Oxandrolone in the States as well. Oxandrolone is the chemical name, Anavar was the brand name for Oxandrolone tablets on the legitimate pharmaceutical market. You may have to start looking for "Oxandrolone" instead of "Anavar". You probably already knew this, but just in case. :)

kom01

kom01

Awards
The price for the dbol seems really high expensive even for UK standards. Anavar seems right, but considering that you will need up to 8 tablets per day for 6 -7 weeks, it gets pretty expensive. Also, I don't think you are allowed to post prices just letting you know...

careless22

Awards
i fully accept the price, i feel as tho the relative safety it provides is worth it.

kom01

kom01

Awards
i fully accept the price, i feel as tho the relative safety it provides is worth it.
what do you mean by this? Do you mean that your source is reliable. If this is the case then paying a little extra does justify the safety of receiving a legit product.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
The price for the dbol seems really high expensive even for UK standards. Anavar seems right, but considering that you will need up to 8 tablets per day for 6 -7 weeks, it gets pretty expensive. Also, I don't think you are allowed to post prices just letting you know...
Edited out, thank you for the heads up! You're right, that is somewhat expensive, but then again, a 4 weeks supply for that price isn't bad. Especially if you only plan to cycle once or twice a year. Besides, those sh*tty test boosters like "Pink Magic" etc. cost the same price as a months supply of Dianabol or Turinabol does here... So to pay the same price for something that Actually works is not that bad. When I was starting to take my training seriously, out of being naïve I always used to look for the next hype supplement going. In my opinion X amount of currency isn't bad for something that works vs. some bullsh*t magic beans. All the money I wasted that could have been spent on gear...

And personally, I would take Anavar at 30mg/D if used in conjunction with other compounds but a standalone you're probably right, I think you'd need slightly more. Although in my humble opinion, 80mg/D is a bit on the overkill side of things. Though I might be completely mistaken, have you ever dosed at this amount yourself? What were the results like?

I actually have 2000mg sitting in my desk waiting to be cracked open so I'm curious to find out.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
what do you mean by this? Do you mean that your source is reliable. If this is the case then paying a little extra does justify the safety of receiving a legit product.
I'm quite sure he means it's worth the price for a reasonably mild compound that still delivers decent results relevant to his goals. Though to be honest, I think virtually any compound is relatively risk free with the correct knowledge and sensible precautions.

careless22

Awards
I'm quite sure he means it's worth the price for a reasonably mild compound that still delivers decent results relevant to his goals. Though to be honest, I think virtually any compound is relatively risk free with the correct knowledge and sensible precautions.
exactly what i mean.

As for dosing i have access to 50mg tabs only. so thinking i may just do 50mg for first week, pull apart the pill and dump half into water in the morning and then swallow 2nd half at night. Then week 2-6 just do 50mg morning and half a cap at night

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
exactly what i mean.

As for dosing i have access to 50mg tabs only. so thinking i may just do 50mg for first week, pull apart the pill and dump half into water in the morning and then swallow 2nd half at night. Then week 2-6 just do 50mg morning and half a cap at night
Sounds like a plan. When are you starting? A log with some pics would be great! I'm really curious to see the results of Anavar shown properly.