when do you guys dose your AI on cycle?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I know...theoretically it shouldn't matter given the half life of most AI's, but do you generally dose it close to/near when you pin?

For example if you pin at night a few hours before you go to bed, would it be more beneficial to dose your AI at night after you pin than it would be if you waited til morning to dose it?

Like I said, with the half life being what it is of AI's, it shouldn't matter, but it does stand to reason that the entire amount does not stay in your system for the entire duration of the half life, it's always going to be at it's most potent right after you take it, and slowly lose it's effectiveness across the entire half life of the drug. So it would seem to me you would want it at its most potent right when you pin, right?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard a few people mention to take them at night right before bed.I would imagine it doesn't matter as long as you take them at the same time every day.I used forma stanzol and dosed it in the morning and again right before my workout at night and it work well.