hit a vein injecting need advise

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I was doing a 400mg shot of test c in my left quad and right after i was doen i felt like i had to cough like tickling in my lungs for like minutes. Then it hurt like ****. Day 2 it doesnt hurt so bad but it is swollen and red, not hot to the touch but is light red and swolen. My supplier told me i hit a vein and i have nothing to worry about, always us alcohol pads and the whole nine but i dont aspirate, i will always now.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bout it now. Just aspirate

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
That shouldn't Occur just from hitting a vein. I've hit plenty of veins I just bleed like hell when I do. Maybe you injected INTO a vein, if thats what you mean? Also sounds like you got a minor infection starting. Keep that area sterilized as well as possible and apply some heat to it.

Dahollow

Awards
After sticking it in, always aspirate!! And more important: keep the needle in place after you have aspirated. Don't push it deeper or so.

I always take em up the butt cheeks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
u were probably just a little "rough" mayb moved the needle around? ur fine dude, if its ur quad than aspirate...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i did the same thing last night, damn your thread. it jinxed me lol

Husker89

Banned
Awards
That shouldn't Occur just from hitting a vein. I've hit plenty of veins I just bleed like hell when I do. Maybe you injected INTO a vein, if thats what you mean? Also sounds like you got a minor infection starting. Keep that area sterilized as well as possible and apply some heat to it.
It looks like it is getting less swollen a little less red and doesnt hurt very much anymore, will be rubbing it with alcohol 3 times a day.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It looks like it is getting less swollen a little less red and doesnt hurt very much anymore, will be rubbing it with alcohol 3 times a day.
you fine man, just leave it alone. people tend to keep poking at something thats nothing and than it looks like something.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you fine man, just leave it alone. people tend to keep poking at something thats nothing and than it looks like something.
GP if it doesnt get better by monday or so should i go to a hospital?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you keep having similar issues it most certainly could be your gear. You're not getting this stuff from the same "doctor" who told you never to aspirate are you? LOL

Husker89

Banned
Awards
If you keep having similar issues it most certainly could be your gear. You're not getting this stuff from the same "doctor" who told you never to aspirate are you? LOL
lol, no the gear is pharmacy, this only happened once

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
GP if it doesnt get better by monday or so should i go to a hospital?
unless it knots up, becomes red and warm to the touch, and you bust into a fever i probably wouldnt. I assume youre new to this. if you are, each site will be sore for a few days afterwards until you poke em all 2-3 times.

how much are injecting? 2ccs? try splitting it up 1cc per glute / leg.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
unless it knots up, becomes red and warm to the touch, and you bust into a fever i probably wouldnt. I assume youre new to this. if you are, each site will be sore for a few days afterwards until you poke em all 2-3 times.

how much are injecting? 2ccs? try splitting it up 1cc per glute / leg.
ya dude it is red to the touch not painful though. And like 1/4 of my leg is red and i have a knotted up area where i pinned. No fever as to speak of i was kinda sick two days ago but just tired no crazy fever and the sickness went away, i am new to this this is my first test cycle, u think im good?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
went to a doctor he said he thinks i is infected and gave me antibiotics. I told him that it was b12 injection and he believed me lol. It is going down in size so i think it is all good.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
went to a doctor he said he thinks i is infected and gave me antibiotics. I told him that it was b12 injection and he believed me lol. It is going down in size so i think it is all good.
would be kinda hard to tell unless it happened to me.

better safe than sorry tho. just dont tell them youre using aas, insurance will look for any reason to drop you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Male Anti-Aging Medicine 13
Anabolics 8
Gerbil Anabolics 29
Anabolics 9
Markusrulezzz IGF-1/GH 11