Current Epistane Clones?

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Is there any left that avoided the ban? Think I'd like to run it next. Trying to decide between that and a lose dose run of Beastdrol which I have on hand already. Trouble is my cholesterol is already for **** and I hear that Beastdrol or any SD clone really beats it up.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is not banned. It is sold exclusively somewhere else and will be back in stock very soon, but the rules here prohibit me from telling you where to buy it. Alternatively, theres still plenty of havoc floating around, just remember in both cases, google is your friend.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Havoc
Epistane (The original)
P-Plex
E-Stane
Forged Epi (?)
Boladrol

Gavin9

Awards
There is tons out there shoulden't be hard to find, currently on a 6 weeks of havoc.

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
I am in my fourth week of Epidrol by Hardcore formulations, I believe it is an epistane clone I put on 12lbs so far it is awsome!!!

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
nice,all dry gains? how is your strength?
I dont max on bench but im reping 2 plates in sets of 12 squating 3 plates in reps of ten. Cardio is easier to recover from, arms stay pumped. My gyno prob ive delt with for years is decreasing. Lovn Epi....

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
Oh and yes dry gains.Currently doing 40mg daily wondering if I should up the dose for the last 2 weekz of the cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Supps Epi-strong is a good epistane clone. And I think there is a Mr. Supps sale coming in the very near future.