Current Epistane Clones?
- 06-02-2011, 10:08 PM
- 06-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Epistane is not banned. It is sold exclusively somewhere else and will be back in stock very soon, but the rules here prohibit me from telling you where to buy it. Alternatively, theres still plenty of havoc floating around, just remember in both cases, google is your friend.PHF Rep
06-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Epistane (The original)
Forged Epi (?)
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
06-04-2011, 09:34 PM
06-04-2011, 09:38 PM
E-stane is still available at a few retailers
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com
06-04-2011, 10:17 PM
06-04-2011, 10:52 PM
06-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I am in my fourth week of Epidrol by Hardcore formulations, I believe it is an epistane clone I put on 12lbs so far it is awsome!!!
06-05-2011, 07:36 PM
06-05-2011, 10:32 PM
06-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Oh and yes dry gains.Currently doing 40mg daily wondering if I should up the dose for the last 2 weekz of the cycle.
06-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Mr. Supps Epi-strong is a good epistane clone. And I think there is a Mr. Supps sale coming in the very near future.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigBlackGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
- By theforesaken1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:14 PM
- By AML in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2009, 10:46 AM
- By cje001 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2007, 06:41 AM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 03-06-2007, 02:25 AM