Got my bloodwork, low T levels!

XxwarderxX

Awards
Hello,

I got my bloodwork done through privatemd to get my hormone levels checked out (love this forum).

I plan to start a cycle and wanted a baseline numbers although I don't know how or where I will get my supply. I was very surprised to see my testosterone level come back low. 166! (249-836).

I did a cycle about 9 years ago or so. Consisted of dbol and 2 injectables, can't remember exactly what. Could my low T levels have been a result of that and is it possible it has been like this for the last 8 or 9 years? If I start another cycle and take care of my PCT, should my testosterone levels then return to normal?

More than anything, I'm hoping I can get some advice from everyone here who is much more knowledgable than I am.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
did you do pct on that cycle 8 or 9 years ago?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I say an AI for a test boost. Erase is the AI i had fun with, but youve already crossed into the world of "nonsupplements" you might as well go with formestane. Combine that with some DAA(actually made my balls bigger) and youll most likely be well within the healthy range.

Assumeing that this works, I would reccomend maintaning testosterone with a healthy weight lifting lifestyle for a year before you think about doing another cycle.

XxwarderxX

Awards
I say an AI for a test boost. Erase is the AI i had fun with, but youve already crossed into the world of "nonsupplements" you might as well go with formestane. Combine that with some DAA(actually made my balls bigger) and youll most likely be well within the healthy range.

Assumeing that this works, I would reccomend maintaning testosterone with a healthy weight lifting lifestyle for a year before you think about doing another cycle.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into Erase and the formestane.

I'm still learning the acronyms, please forgive my noobness. What is DAA?

**Ok, DAA is D-Aspartic Acid. Now I just need to find out where to get it.
*** Ok, found both on Nutraplanet.....

Last edited:
ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I would jump into a cycle right now with those kinda test levels, Id first focus on the main which is getting your test back to normal, For now Id mess with some natty test boosters to get it back to normal or above... then start your cycle. and make sure you use A S.E.R.M please

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into Erase and the formestane.

I'm still learning the acronyms, please forgive my noobness. What is DAA?

**Ok, DAA is D-Aspartic Acid. Now I just need to find out where to get it.
*** Ok, found both on Nutraplanet.....
Glad I could help!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you have low T levels talk to your doctor. Don't self-medicate with OTC test-boosting supplements.

absolutely. If your levels are legitimately low enough to get a script for test, then why would you wanna mess around with otc test boosters....

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
absolutely. If your levels are legitimately low enough to get a script for test, then why would you wanna mess around with otc test boosters....
Why wouldnt he? If he can run two natural products and get his body out of a rut, then why not. Perscription testosterone has its place in the health world, but Id personally like to keep my LH levels as high as possible, because I love sex with women.

Plus, if the damage really was done by his last cycle, then his body probably will gain huge benefit from this stack.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
A script for test ? why would he wanna replace his own test ? And shut down.... theres other ways to approach this problem then just getting a prescription for test.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,

I got my bloodwork done through privatemd to get my hormone levels checked out (love this forum).

I plan to start a cycle and wanted a baseline numbers although I don't know how or where I will get my supply. I was very surprised to see my testosterone level come back low. 166! (249-836).

I did a cycle about 9 years ago or so. Consisted of dbol and 2 injectables, can't remember exactly what. Could my low T levels have been a result of that and is it possible it has been like this for the last 8 or 9 years? If I start another cycle and take care of my PCT, should my testosterone levels then return to normal?

More than anything, I'm hoping I can get some advice from everyone here who is much more knowledgable than I am.
Try a round of Clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg to stimulate your HPTA and then re-test 4 weeks after stopping Clomid.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
If you have low T levels talk to your doctor. Don't self-medicate with OTC test-boosting supplements.
I also agree with T-bone and that your first step is to talk with your doctor before taking anything. You might even want to retest.

I am still a relative noob in this stuff, but a couple things you said that I wonder about....8-9 years is a long time to go with test that low. It sounds like the results surprised you. I would THINK (limited experience) that you would have noticed low energy, low sex drive or shown other symptoms of low test. In that 8-9 years have you felt fine otherwise? Keep in mind that lots of peoples test does drop and it very well might have nothing to do with a cycle you did almost a decade ago, but that you could just have low testosterone.

How old are you?

Do a Google search on natural proven ways to boost test (Heavy weight training, eating lots of carbs, monounsaturated fats, avoid alcohol, sleep as much as possible, etc...too.

If it were me I would talk to my doc, try for a month or two to naturally boost my test and get blood work again to see how things changed before taking supps or doing another cycle.

DICE

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Try a round of Clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg to stimulate your HPTA and then re-test 4 weeks after stopping Clomid.
Do this, a good endo would probably have you do the same, that is if you find a good one, OTC test boosters will just be a waste of money

After you re-test 4 weeks after you stop clomid, wait another 4-8 weeks and test again

But I suspect you just have really low levels

XxwarderxX

Awards
Thanks for all the responses so far.

It looks like Clomid typically needs a prescription, but I may be able to buy online and avoid this? I'll look more into this today.

Would it be worthwhile to stack the Clomid with Erase and DAA? Also, is the 50mg of Clomid a daily dose, weekly dose, etc?

For a little more background, notes, and observations.

I am now 30 years old. I was always very fit growing up and had little body fat, had a nice strength to weight ratio, etc.

I hardly ever drink alcohol. I hardly ever get deep, restful sleep.

I havent' been hitting the gym as often as I should, and I can't seem to hold onto the results I do achieve as well as I used to. I chalked this up to getting older...

I am excited about trying to get my levels up naturally before considering a cycle. Possibly getting my levels up naturally will "feel" like cycle due to the increased test??

I appreciate the support and guidance.

XxwarderxX

Awards
I am still a relative noob in this stuff, but a couple things you said that I wonder about....8-9 years is a long time to go with test that low. It sounds like the results surprised you. I would THINK (limited experience) that you would have noticed low energy, low sex drive or shown other symptoms of low test. In that 8-9 years have you felt fine otherwise? Keep in mind that lots of peoples test does drop and it very well might have nothing to do with a cycle you did almost a decade ago, but that you could just have low testosterone.
The results did surprise me, but I think more from a standpoint of finding out something was actually wrong.

My energy levels and sex drive aren't what they used to be.

I have no data to support this, but I think my levels have been low for years, but that they shouldn't be..

Hopefully, I can get things back on track with the info provided here.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
The results did surprise me, but I think more from a standpoint of finding out something was actually wrong.

My energy levels and sex drive aren't what they used to be.

I have no data to support this, but I think my levels have been low for years, but that they shouldn't be..

Hopefully, I can get things back on track with the info provided here.
The fact that the results surprised you makes me think you have the luxury to take a little time to use this baseline as a refernce and try to get those numbers back up in the coming months. It doesn't sound like things are THAT bad or urgent. However, low test does have long term health consequences, so it should be a priority to take it seriously, deal with it and involve a doc before too much longer.

I'm in no position to advise anything, but if it were me I might consider Chocolate and Jaydollars approach, sounds logical to me.

DICE

XxwarderxX

Awards
It looks like the 50 mg of Clomid is a daily dose, so I'm looking into buying a 30 or 60 day supply.

Is there a forum sponsor that has Clomid? If not, I found it online through UK stores. Would the generic versions Gonaphene, Serophene, or Klomen work as well. Please let me know if this is unacceptable to ask on the forum, and I will delete this portion of the post.

Also, if anyone could advise their thoughts on stacking Clomid with Erase and DAA vs only taking the Clomid.

Thank you.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks of 50mg clomid...mayb hcg. a natural (!) test booster.
than retest levels.

if worse - trt for life brother.

XxwarderxX

Awards
The clomid and hcg stack looks like the way to go.

Is hcg any better in drop or injectable form? What is typical to use?

I really don't want TRT for life, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Source discussion is strictly forbidden on the boards. You should take a couple mins and read the board rules b4 you get into trouble
:)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The clomid and hcg stack looks like the way to go.

Is hcg any better in drop or injectable form? What is typical to use?

I really don't want TRT for life, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone have sources for the clomid and hcg? It's ok to ask since they're not AAS, right? Don't want to get banned...
Drops are a scam.

hCG can inhibit natural LH production.

If you go with hCG just use it as a "kickstart" to Clomid although others might have a different protocol.

Weeks 1-3 hCG 250-500iu 2x a week
Weeks 3-7 Clomid 50mg

And no it's not ok to ask.

XxwarderxX

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys.

I've removed my question from the post.