Critique my current cycle

dax506

Awards
23, 5'11 210 10%bf, lifting 3 years, this is my second cycle

Week 1-10 500mg Test E
Week 1-6 1 ML Test prop EOD

PCT
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 10mg
Start 3 weeks after last shot start with 2 tabs(20mg) and taper down to 1 tab. 60 tabs in total.

I want to know if i should add something else in with my PCT. Any insight?

WerdUp

Awards
I'm confused why you are running prop up to week 8. Maybe you can clarify your reasoning?

Nolva starts 2 weeks after last test E shot.

I'm doing just a test E cycle, but my pct is nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50

Some people like to include an AI throughout their cycle, I noticed you didn't. It makes recovery easier imo. I would suggest aromasin since it does not cause estrogen rebound.

dax506

Awards
I'm confused why you are running prop up to week 8. Maybe you can clarify your reasoning?

Nolva starts 2 weeks after last test E shot.

I'm doing just a test E cycle, but my pct is nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50

Some people like to include an AI throughout their cycle, I noticed you didn't. It makes recovery easier imo. I would suggest aromasin since it does not cause estrogen rebound.
i have two 10 ml bottles.. EOD lasts me 42 days, closer to 6 weeks i guess. Nolva starts 3 weeks after last shot. I'll look into the AI

WerdUp

Awards
I'm fairly certain your pct regimen should begin 2 weeks after your last injection of test E given its ester lifespan.

Dahollow

Awards
PCT starts 2 weeks after last injection of Test E.

There is no estrogen rebound with aromasin nor with arimidex since there is no conversion to estrogen, so no build up.

Using Nolva during your cycle could cause estrogen rebound since it only blocks the receptors, not blocking the conversion (arom. Enzymes).