Phreak Bloods

TrashCanman14

Awards
I'm getting liver bloods done for Phreak on Monday. I ran this one pill a day (15 mg sdrol / 25 mg hdrol) for 4 weeks, and am now 2 weeks into PCT (nolva).

Ran liver supps (liver longer, liv 52, milk thistle, mycogreen, SAMe, and Life Support) before / during / and currently...

What should I expect?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll want to wait till after PCT to get blood work done.

And if you didn't get bloods done before the cycle, you won't really know if you're back to normal or not because you don't have anything to compare it too.

But it's better than not doing them at all.

Good luck

How did the cycle go?

TrashCanman14

Awards
I think you'll want to wait till after PCT to get blood work done.

And if you didn't get bloods done before the cycle, you won't really know if you're back to normal or not because you don't have anything to compare it too.

But it's better than not doing them at all.

Good luck

How did the cycle go?
Eh already scheduled it. Going to schedule one for after PCT too, but wanted a mid PCT reading.

Before cycle everything was in range...

Cycle went great, had a few sluggish sides during beginning of PCT but those seem to be diminishing.

Only issue I now have is strange craps, no clue what that's from, but want to see if my liver is acting up.

Should I be very surprised to see AST / ALT out of whack? How bad would you expect? How long does it typically take to return to normal?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would be much more interested in your bloodwork at the end of the cycle, not end of PCT.