Anyone have experience with running two orals?

Izzman

Awards
Sup, anyone ever run two orals simultaneously in the same cycle for an extended period (like 4-6 weeks)? For those that have, please post WHAT you ran along with what was it like and any side effects you experienced (or didn't). Please also state if you used any type of liver protection, thanks.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Sup, anyone ever run two orals simultaneously in the same cycle for an extended period (like 4-6 weeks)? For those that have, please post WHAT you ran along with what was it like and any side effects you experienced (or didn't). Please also state if you used any type of liver protection, thanks.

SEARCH - there is a bunch of info on this topic already

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anadrol 100mgs/winstrol 100mgs No side's.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope! So I guess I should of said no visible sides other than getting much larger of coarse. I will say I don't think I'd waist my time with winny again though. I think most all the gains came from the drol. I ran just those two because I wanted to make sure they where real because they where from a powder source. If it wasn't for that I would of just went with the drol and some test. Almost forgot to mention that my blood pressure was elevated slightly. I don't remeber the exact amount because it was awhile ago. Also I did get a few slight headaches which could of been related. Also I ran it for 8 weeks. Another thing I didn't include was excruiating pumps from even walking to far but didn't really consider this a negative side and that always happens when I take anadrol anyway.

cobra1414

Awards
Related question: is Proviron kind of exempt from the only-one oral rule?

ex. test and proviron 10 weeks kicked off with dbol for a couple weeks?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Related question: is Proviron kind of exempt from the only-one oral rule?

ex. test and proviron 10 weeks kicked off with dbol for a couple weeks?
Proviron is cool stacked with whatever, it's not 17-alkylated like other orals

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Its still methylated though 7A I believe I wouldnt sqay its safe to stack with ANYTHING but it is probably less toxic than 17AA

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Its still methylated though 7A I believe I wouldnt sqay its safe to stack with ANYTHING but it is probably less toxic than 17AA
indead. Didn't afect my liver values much at all. Ran 50mg dbol ed and 50mg proviron ed for 6 weeks. All I got was slightly elevated liver emzines (a little out of range, was almost normal, could have easialy been the milk thistle) and a lot bigger with almost no bloat.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
ya im running halo, anadrol and m1t for next cycle............it will be great if i can add cheque drops or methyl tren

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack X Muscle! I'd suggest:
500mgs of anadrol ed
100mgs of halo ed
10mgs of methy trienolone ed

I'd probably save the M1t for next cycle.

crazy gains

Awards
If you want i can get you some hepatitis C viruses from our virology lab. :p