How to finish my x tren cycle

fatherenis

Awards
So I have 90 pills. I did the first week at 60mg and I'm on the second at 90mgs. I'm thinkin about doin 1 day in week 3 at 90mgs and then bumpin it up to 120 for the final 13 days.

I only have 90 pills so this is how the math worked out. I've had no side effects yet but wanna see some dramatic results. Any thoughts?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
no need for 120mg, 90 is going to provide lots of strength gains. And being able to be on it longer will allow you to hold the new muscle gains much better.

having tons of strength for a short period of time isnt the best way to go. Long and steady bro

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
no need for 120mg, 90 is going to provide lots of strength gains. And being able to be on it longer will allow you to hold the new muscle gains much better.

having tons of strength for a short period of time isnt the best way to go. Long and steady bro
agreed. Slow and steady wins the race.

fatherenis

Awards
So you think I should just stick at 90 until its gone? it'll probably give me a total of 4.5 weeks on cycle or 32 days

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 bottle isn't much for the cycle, ideally you would run two bottles IMO. around 100mg is the "sweet spot." nothing wrong with 120mg, or going to 6 weeks. If you are working off one bottle, it's not a big difference either way with how you finish it off.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
like gr said, be the tortuous, not the hare. staying on cycle a little longer will help solidify your gains. big gains on a short cycle will largely be lost quickly following the cycle.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
like gr said, be the tortuous, not the hare. staying on cycle a little longer will help solidify your gains. big gains on a short cycle will largely be lost quickly following the cycle.
I always herd that story was to make fat people feel better about themselves

But agreed, 1 bottle is too little to see big changes. keep it low, longer the cycle the more weight you can count on being muscle and not just water & glycogen

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do u have something else to bridge into?? That would help

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
90mg made me feel like a beast in the gym. every vein exploding out and strength was ridiculous amazing, no need for higher