Not impressed with the king...aka TREN

Boomer3

Awards
Hey guys, currently running test prop 200mg EOD and tren ace 100 mg EOD. Working out to 700mg a week test and 350mg tren. However I am on week 4 and have not noticed, what I thought I was going to notice with tren. Many talk of incredible strength gains, I just haven't seen it. I've noticed strength gains and in 4 weeks managed to put on about 10lbs. But I would say that's about right off the 700mgs of test a week.

It was suggested to me that I may be running the tren to low. Thoughts on this?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You having any of the tren sides? Insomnia, night sweats, freaky vascularity and tightness, nightmares, increased aggression? If not, then your gear is probably fake. It's pretty rare to see someone who isn't impressed with tren ace, usually quite the opposite.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Your running 350mg per week. What did you expect? Its not anadrol. It wont give you 10lbs in 5 days. What it will do for you is give you lean, dense muscular gains with an increase in strength and lipolysis (fat burning), regardless of your caloric intake. There is no other steroid that does that, which is why its the king.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you want more from the tren, use more. Try 150mg EOD.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Even at 300mg a week you should see some sort of change in your body composition, If you havent felt any of the sides listed above or seen any change maybe your gear is fake as stated

Boomer3

Awards
Have seen an increase in vascularity, I can not say its "Freaky" at this point. However I am at 12% bodyfat. Have had insomnia since the cycle started. Have not noticed any nightmares, night sweats, or increased aggression.

I have noticed only slight changes in body composition, slightly leaner, strength like I mentioned has gone up, but not drastically.

NavyMuscle29, Im not sure what point you are trying to make. If I was looking for massive size gains, I would have run something else...Which is why I chose tren to begin with. I was attempting to find out if I wasnt running tren high enough, or if my gear is fake.

If i decided to up the dosage to 150, my cycle length would be cut. Would I benifit from increasing the test dose as well. Original cycle was 10 wks tren, 12 wks test. So if i bump up the tren dose to say, 150 EOD, that would cut me down to around 7-8 weeks of tren, would my best option be to increase the test dose and end it around week 9-10?

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
10lbs in 4 weeks is quite a bit for injectables...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
like others said its odd that your not seeing the gains. And 700mg of tes is quite a bit, so that could account for a lot of the gains. Try upping it a bit, if you dont see the gains mentioned than I would lean towards the gear isnt good.

Boomer3

Awards
Yeah, im happy with the 10lbs. I was only really looking for 15 total and got quite a few weeks left to add 5 more quality pounds so I should be able to achieve that goal quite easily.

150 EOD enough to up it to? And should I keep the 700 Test of up that as well?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
300 is low run it at 600 a week than come back on here, its likje inj. Version of m1t mixed with winstrol in one aas

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Insomnia with increased vascularity, and 10lbs in 4 weeks is actually more then i would expect from just 350mgs of Tren combined with Test. My point is, your gear is real, and your expectations were a bit high. 150 EOD combined with 700mg of test sounds perfect.

Boomer3

Awards
Thoughts on bumping tren to 600mg/week. And Test to 850 weekly? That would extend my cycle to 8 weeks of tren, and 10 weeks of test.

Or Bump tren to the 150 EOD and leave test at 700. This would average tren out to 525 weekly...Keeping the original 12 week test setup. would give me just under 9 weeks of tren.

looking for best LBM gains, and strength gains. As aforementioned, Im up about 10lbs as is. started at 213, currently 224. Would like to ideally finish between 230-235. With a decrease in body fat, 1 or 2 %.

Boomer3

Awards
Navy, Didnt mean to come off as a prick initially sorry if you took it that way. You are probably correct that my expectations were too high.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren killed me dude. i will never use it again, i can gain 15 lbs lbm from dianabol and not suffer the sides(20-22 lbs including water)

it also made me an angry angry person.

not worth it imo but to each their own

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
tren killed me dude. i will never use it again, i can gain 15 lbs lbm from dianabol and not suffer the sides(20-22 lbs including water)

it also made me an angry angry person.

not worth it imo but to each their own
what dose did you run the tren at ? is 300mg enough to see reasonable gains ? From what I hear 300mg is quite enough

Boomer3

Awards
hey Schwell, thanks for the input. But already on this so i might as well ride the wave. just looking to get as much out of it as I can, I just edited my #12 post, with goals. second dose option.

Now I know you arent a fan, I have seen you say that around these boards multiple times, and was wondering when you were going to chime in actually haha. However ideally which do you think is the better choice. run it at the 525, and 700, or 600 and 850? (tren/test respectively)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Yea not exactly sure here with people saying the dose is low...100mg EOD should be more than enough to see notable gains in 4 weeks. A friend of mine was about 10 weeks into a Test + Deca cycle and added in Tren Ace at 100mg EOD and said within 2 weeks he was seeing veins he's never seen before and his strength and recovery were also up.

And no night sweats? That seems to be one of the first things people experience along with insomnia. Sounds a little odd you haven't had them at all.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
He has notable gains... 10lbs in 4 weeks is pretty notable, especially at his dosages. IMO 600 a week of Tren A is a bit high for a first time, but then again, its all unique to the user. I would bump it to 150 eod and see how you like it, and if that isnt enough you can try 600 next time. Of you can just try it now. Being that your on Ace, if the sides get unberable you can adjust your dosages back down, just watch out for progest sides.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran the trenbolone at 500mgs ppl say 300 is enough but i dont think it is. 500 produced good strength gains, and good fat loss with muscle gain(was cutting hard) so i gained about 4 lbs lbm while cutting hard, got stronger, and lost quite a bit of fat.

i would run tren no lower than 500 and any higher than 600 is not good, as trenbolone is VERY TOXIC as are its metabolites

however 10lbs in 4 wks IS something to note, because I can almost promise you every single one of those lbs is muscle

NavyMuscle29

Awards
i ran the trenbolone at 500mgs ppl say 300 is enough but i dont think it is. 500 produced good strength gains, and good fat loss with muscle gain(was cutting hard) so i gained about 4 lbs lbm while cutting hard, got stronger, and lost quite a bit of fat.

i would run tren no lower than 500 and any higher than 600 is not good, as trenbolone is VERY TOXIC as are its metabolites

however 10lbs in 4 wks IS something to note, because I can almost promise you every single one of those lbs is muscle
I agree. I ran tren enan at 600 and had great results. Sides werent bad either. Night sweats and a bit of agression but no insomnia with the help of melatonin, valerian and phenibut.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to ask, what is your workout routine like? If most of what you are doing is in the 12+ rep range, you won't see that huge a jump in strength as if you were doing 5-6 rep range.

coontentment

Awards

Another thing to note is that while you've only gained 10 pounds on the scales, you must have gained more muscle than just 10 pounds if you have increased vascularity.

I'm ignorant in these matters, but I always assumed more veins = less fat.

are your goals for straight weight gain, or lean body mass gains?

Boomer3

Awards
Alright sorry If I kept you guys waiting on a response.

First, EasyEJL, My workouts are in the 5-6 range for all of my compound lifts. Generally in a 3x5 format. Auxillary lifts I usually stick to a 3x8 or even 4x8 format.

Coontentment, Thats is also a very good point. I am under the same assumption more veins equals less fat. That may or may not be right idk. Just with dieting in general is where i have come to that conclusion. Less body fat from dieting leaves me more vascular. And this cycle is really more of a LBM cycle than just a pure weight gain run.

Would also like to note, bumped todays pin up to 150mg with tren. It felt like a whole other beast. Aggression was up more, my pumps were crazy. Strength was up as well. :) Excited to bench tomorrow. Aiming for a 345 sets of 5

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes tren is something else

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
why does everyone run tren ace? why not enanthate? doesn't everyone get tired of poking their body?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
why does everyone run tren ace? why not enanthate? doesn't everyone get tired of poking their body?
Probably because people dont wanna deal with the sides for 2 weeks after injection... Therefore with the short ester ace you can quiting pinning and sides arent nearly as long as it would be for an enanthate ester. Also enanthate is more expensive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It very well could be that yours was underdosed

Boomer3

Awards
Agreed with a few of the other post, sides I think would be the major reason to run ace vs. enth. And LOL chocolatemilk. Its true though.

And EasyEJL it was definetly underdosed. Insomnia and night sweats was pretty ****ty last night. even popped 50mg of unisom expecting them. That got me about an hour of sleep.