Megaplexx Cycle

jblift

Awards
Megaplexx is a terrible cycle to run. My Friend had nolva on hand and still got gyno. Do you know what your consuming? Personally, I think the jump from havoc to this is extreme, but I wish nothing but the best! Good luck!

birbs

Awards
i know its a big leap and yes i know what im consuming. ive seen people at make gym make HUGE gains from it though so i have faith in it.

also im getting my bloodwork done 2 weeks into the cycle and a few days after the cycle so we'll see how that goes

mball52

Awards
  • Established
im actually glad you are doing this. hopefully you run it at a reasonable dose and either prove/disprove the theories about this being so much more toxic than some other harsh steroids. will put it to bed finally haha

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
how many pills u tryin to take, u wont be able to reach the right dose of halo and lmg unless u do 4-5 pills and if u do that many, ur over dosing on the d-zine and going a little high on the SD. if u really wanted to run somethin like this, id suggest somethin like Phantoms labs Phreak or Phorce. great results i been seeing

birbs

Awards
okay so day 3 is leg day. no strength increase or anything like that yet, but the pumps are insane. ive never had my legs this pumped EVER from any other supp or ph. even after one excercise it was very noticeable. the pumps seemed to stay until about 3 hours after the workout as well. tomorrow is biceps so we'll see how those pumps are

birbs

Awards
and im dosing like this...
1 in the morning with breakfast around 8am, and 2 with dinner around 530-6pm

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
That stuff is terrible bro, Id reccomend stopping the cycle now before its to late, such a waiste of a cycle

birbs

Awards
That stuff is terrible bro, Id reccomend stopping the cycle now before its to late, such a waiste of a cycle
why do you think its a waste

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Bro megaplexx is dosed terribly. Also the sides from all that useless doses of crap going in your body isnt worth it, Why would you take a methyl ****tail and not know whats giving you the gains and whats giving you the sides ? Id run either Superdrol Solo or stacked with another non methyl or dont run it period, Running it stacked with all that stuff is just gonna kill your liver values etc.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Not to sound neg, but I agree with Ward. I will not use stacked pills. I used to, but learned a lesson. I would get back horrible blood work after using them. Plus, You can't customize you're dosing properly. There is always too much of one thing and not enough of the other. You can still get great results using one methyl stacked with one non methyl.

birbs

Awards
true, and i agree with both of you but we'll see what happens from it. i want to give a good, true review on this stack which is something no one has really done. and yes im aware of all the dosing and the negative sides but i know everyone will still mention about it lol

birbs

Awards
okay so the pumps today from my bi's workout were freakin insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. felt like i could destroy everything and everyone in the gym. usually none of my veins every show but today even well after my workout, my bicep veins and forearm veins are so vascular its freaky!

also i forgot to mention that I WILL be posting before and after pics with this cycle. before, right after the cycle, and then right after i finish my PCT so you can see the gains i was able to keep (if any) from this skeptical product

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
okay so the pumps today from my bi's workout were freakin insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. felt like i could destroy everything and everyone in the gym. usually none of my veins every show but today even well after my workout, my bicep veins and forearm veins are so vascular its freaky!

also i forgot to mention that I WILL be posting before and after pics with this cycle. before, right after the cycle, and then right after i finish my PCT so you can see the gains i was able to keep (if any) from this skeptical product
*nods head*:banana:

birbs

Awards
today was tri day and i blew through my workout and was lifting about 10 lbs more on every workout. and this morning when i woke up to take my morning piss, i looked in the mirror and it looks like ive already started to lose fat on my abs! also my shoudlers look much more defined as well. weird, but ill take it!

birbs

Awards
today was an ehhh workout. this morning i woke up feelin like **** but headed over to the gym anyways. i did delts and there was nothing out of the ordinary. also i seem to be a lot less hungry while on this cycle still which is weird because i usually have to watch what i eat so i dont gain fat. idk what to think so far. this can go either way

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
today was an ehhh workout. this morning i woke up feelin like **** but headed over to the gym anyways. i did delts and there was nothing out of the ordinary. also i seem to be a lot less hungry while on this cycle still which is weird because i usually have to watch what i eat so i dont gain fat. idk what to think so far. this can go either way
Your not hungry most likely because your livers taking such a beating with that ****ty supplement.

birbs

Awards
okay so today is day 10 and today i really felt the product starting to work. good, long pumps, and numbers for my arms are up about 10-15 pounds. these next few weeks should be fun to log numbers and size.

also, results from my 1st blood test on this cycle will be back in 2 days. ill post it up to let you know how everything is

birbs

Awards
actually, this could be true.
my appetite is back and in full swing. i think it was the change from school to back home and having a full-time job that threw off my appetite but im fine now

oze

oze

Awards
Im in for the log, mate!

Good luck with the cycle, I know it will be a beast :D

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
are u going to post up your bloodwork today? im curious to see how its been treating u

birbs

Awards
yeahh thanks for reminding me. i was out on lake michigan all day and forgot about it. everything is slightly elevated which freaked me out a little, but my doctor said that it is nothing out of the ordinary and that for running this stack it is actually very good compared to other athletes he has run bloodwork for in the past. so far so good i guess! we'll see how long it takes for my liver to actually explode though.

in other news though, i jumped on the scale today( today was my off day) and i was up about 9-10 lbs and its been about a week and a half. pretty crazy to me, but my damn GUT! i have been eating BARELY above my maintenance and it still seems like i am gaining layers of fat, especially on my love handles. this run is also making my pre-existing stretch marks darker and deeper which is pissing me off because they go all the way down to the crease of my arm on the inside part. anyone have some help about the belly fat gain? obviously fat gain is a part of the game, but this seems like waaaaay more fat than water retention and cell stretching. thanks

birbs

Awards
havent posted in a while but im sure you guys dont care about my everyday workouts. a few updates though. bodyfat is slowly decreasing, but it is noticeable and my lifts are up about 15-20 pounds in EVERYTHING. pretty crazy. my shoudlers have always been my weakest muscle but it sure doesnt seem that way anymore. ive got about 2 weeks left so ill be posting pics and everything really soon for anyone who is still checking this thread

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I really hope your liver will survive this run. Good luck with this cycle man, I'm in to see how this plays out.

birbs

Awards
pics to be up shortly. cycle is complete and i just started my PCT today

birbs

Awards
before.jpg
after.jpg

not the best pictures but it is what it is. lets hear some feedback. OH BTW! my second blood test just came back yesterday and everything is still only slightly elevated so this product really isnt as harsh on your liver as everybody is saying unless i have the liver of Superman or something. gains were nowere near as good as i thought they were going to be but hey ill take it (hopefully i can keep some of them). as for side effects i got some bacne (but i do tend to get it in the summer time, nothin a little pool water and sun cant clear up) and back pumps but they were VERY minimal. overall im pretty content with this product. i dont think ill ever use it again though. well i think im the first person to ever finish a log on Megaplexx so here it is for everyone who hates. 1) im alive 2) my liver is fine 3) most of my gains are hard gains with very minimal water weight 4) now you can see the real results of this product and stop bad-rapping it just because of the ingredients!

i hope this log helped some people out!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Looks like ur toilet paper roll is getting low.

apocalypsex5

Awards
i like the results you achieved birbs and i had a question for you. Personally i was interested in trying megaplexx soon but im 6'0 197 lbs. with probably around 17% body fat therefore im nowhere near as skinny as you. should i wait and lose weight first and reach a much smaller body fat percentage or would i be ok to take this now? Im kind of on the fat side and i dont want to gain an additional 15 lbs of muscle if it makes me look like i gained a bunch of weight instead of muscle...thanks!

birbs

Awards
i like the results you achieved birbs and i had a question for you. Personally i was interested in trying megaplexx soon but im 6'0 197 lbs. with probably around 17% body fat therefore im nowhere near as skinny as you. should i wait and lose weight first and reach a much smaller body fat percentage or would i be ok to take this now? Im kind of on the fat side and i dont want to gain an additional 15 lbs of muscle if it makes me look like i gained a bunch of weight instead of muscle...thanks!
believe it or not, but when i started this cycle i was around 20% BF so im not really that thin. BUT if you do drop your bodyfat a little bit the results you'll get will be a lot better. thats the one thing i regret on this cycle was not lowering my bodyfat a little bit before starting. if you dont want to just look like you gained weight instead of straight muscle, then drop a few pounds then start up the cycle. i hope it works out good for you!

chipbrady

chipbrady

Awards
Hey Birbs, im super glad you did this cycle and logged the whole thing. That seems to be a feat that nobody could accomplish. I'm planning on starting this cycle in a couple days and im really excited about it. Im about 6' 1" and 10% bodyfat. Is there anything you learned while on this cycle that i should keep in mind? Did you develop any breast tissue after you came off of it? Did you take milk thistle while you were on it? Anyway, any information you can give me would be super awesome, thank you.

birbs

Awards
Hey Birbs, im super glad you did this cycle and logged the whole thing. That seems to be a feat that nobody could accomplish. I'm planning on starting this cycle in a couple days and im really excited about it. Im about 6' 1" and 10% bodyfat. Is there anything you learned while on this cycle that i should keep in mind? Did you develop any breast tissue after you came off of it? Did you take milk thistle while you were on it? Anyway, any information you can give me would be super awesome, thank you.
no problem, anything to help some people out. just keep in mind that when you run the stack, youre going to be EXTREMELY hungry all day long. remember to eat very, very clean because i did not and it clearly hindered my results. also i did not develop any breast tissue and i am almost done with my PCT and have kept my weight gain and strength gains. as for the milk thistle no, i did not take any. just some hawthorn berry =]

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
no problem, anything to help some people out. just keep in mind that when you run the stack, youre going to be EXTREMELY hungry all day long. remember to eat very, very clean because i did not and it clearly hindered my results. also i did not develop any breast tissue and i am almost done with my PCT and have kept my weight gain and strength gains. as for the milk thistle no, i did not take any. just some hawthorn berry =]
I know you are only trying to help, but you are currently aiding a 20 year old in figuring out a cycle which he should not be doing in the first place. Moreover, you are encouraging him to run this cycle without the proper support supps.

Consider yourself VERY lucky you didn't get any significant sides and that your values were only slightly elevated. BTW, you are insane for running this without cycle assist/support :D

oze

oze

Awards
the before and after pics came out great. you look a lot more swole, especially around the shoulders and chest man. the traps look great.

good to see you logged the product, and got bloodwork and its not bad.

birbs

Awards
I know you are only trying to help, but you are currently aiding a 20 year old in figuring out a cycle which he should not be doing in the first place. Moreover, you are encouraging him to run this cycle without the proper support supps.

Consider yourself VERY lucky you didn't get any significant sides and that your values were only slightly elevated. BTW, you are insane for running this without cycle assist/support :D
and i know but in all honesty, we know that he's going to run the cycle no matter what we really say =/

birbs

Awards
the before and after pics came out great. you look a lot more swole, especially around the shoulders and chest man. the traps look great.

good to see you logged the product, and got bloodwork and its not bad.
thanks man! im going to be putting some more pics up soon from after my PCT. ive actually put on some more lean mass which was suprising/strange to me