5AA Cyp Questions:

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Looking for some user feedback from this compound. I saw some over at BB.COM but it does not seem like many have tried it..Looks very good however..I am looking for people to add some feedback to these questions..

Did you homebrew your 5AA Cyp?
If so, What mg/ml ratio did you use?
How long did you run 5AA Cyp for?
At what dosage?
Did you stack it with anything?
Your thoughts on how it compares to other compounds:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To answer in sequence:

Nope, used Designer Supps product..

It was 200mg/ml, 50ml purty blue vial w/ teflon cap..

I ran it for 6 weeks..

The dosage was 400mg (2ml) ED for first week, then 200mg (1ml) EOD for the remaining 5 weeks..

I stacked it with testosterone enanthate, used the 5AAcyp because I ran out of trenbolone..

I liked the pumps, felt like I was hard and dry.. Ate tons of protein and complex carbs, filled out nicely.. ;)

After 5AA Cyp!

Judo Tom

Awards
i was thinking of running that same stack.. actually i want to run just the 5aa for a bit and see how that works out as a standalone substance and then add the test

cant wait

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
dht derivatives usually dont do well as standalones. Theyre not very anabolic, and they are very androgenic. The best your going to get is probably some hardening. Run it with a decent anabolic to see the best gains.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Just made a 60ml of 5aa cyp 250mg/ml. Do you think running M14add at 60-100mg/day would be a good stack?

shredded

Awards
i made my own 5aa cyp . currently using 750 mgs a week. i just started wk 3 monday and so far nothing but feeling tired all the time.i'm running it alone.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty weird! Something is not right. Did you get it from CNW?