Trenadrol... still good?
- 05-31-2011, 10:52 PM
- 05-31-2011, 10:57 PM
The exp. date on phs is a joke, imo they will be good for years after the made up date on the bottles, I put my money and my life on this all the time, so far, so good..
- 05-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Alright, thanks a lot man. I really appreciate the response.
And if one of the bottles was open... same deal?
"Batches bearing December 1996 expiration dates -- unused and unopened, as is the case with all drugs evaluated in the Shelf Life program -- were tested in July 1998 and extended for two years."
Last edited by BCH13; 05-31-2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: I didn't want you thinking I didn't look at the artcles.
05-31-2011, 11:22 PM
As long as it was stored away from light, heat, and moisture, it should be good to go. I had a pharmacist tell me that a lot of stuff will only degrade minimally from year to year. He said something like maybe one to two percent a year after it's reached its expiration.
From what I remember, expired meds were once sent overseas to less fortunate nations...
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
06-01-2011, 03:40 AM
06-01-2011, 03:43 AM
06-01-2011, 02:55 PM
There's been some speculation about what can happen to expired Epi, but who Knows? It may be Brosceince.
Old Epistane = Phera?
Epistane = Phera-Plex....WTF??
Similar Forum Threads
- By kai96745 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2010, 05:09 AM
- By LiLShAnK357 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:41 PM
- By reptone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-14-2009, 03:57 PM
- By jbradley1981 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:39 PM
- By nates in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:30 AM