Trenadrol... still good?

B

BCH13

Awards
I was going through my cabinet and found two bottles of trenadrol... the only problem is, they both have an expiration date of 02/11. Is this a definite no no and/or a stupid question to ask if this would still be alright to take? Thanks in advance.

B

BCH13

Awards
The exp. date on phs is a joke, imo they will be good for years after the made up date on the bottles, I put my money and my life on this all the time, so far, so good..

Alright, thanks a lot man. I really appreciate the response.

And if one of the bottles was open... same deal?

"Batches bearing December 1996 expiration dates -- unused and unopened, as is the case with all drugs evaluated in the Shelf Life program -- were tested in July 1998 and extended for two years."

Last edited:
S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as it was stored away from light, heat, and moisture, it should be good to go. I had a pharmacist tell me that a lot of stuff will only degrade minimally from year to year. He said something like maybe one to two percent a year after it's reached its expiration.

From what I remember, expired meds were once sent overseas to less fortunate nations...

B

Black Hat

Awards
As long as it was stored away from light, heat, and moisture, it should be good to go. I had a pharmacist tell me that a lot of stuff will only degrade minimally from year to year. He said something like maybe one to two percent a year after it's reached its expiration.

From what I remember, expired meds were once sent overseas to less fortunate nations...
Makes sense, you can't exactly toss them in the trash, they'd be hauling overdosed junkies out of the dumpsters daily :laugh:

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
I was going through my cabinet and found two bottles of trenadrol... the only problem is, they both have an expiration date of 02/11. Is this a definite no no and/or a stupid question to ask if this would still be alright to take? Thanks in advance.
can i get one?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 14
S Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
O Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16