Trenadrol... still good?

1. Trenadrol... still good?

I was going through my cabinet and found two bottles of trenadrol... the only problem is, they both have an expiration date of 02/11. Is this a definite no no and/or a stupid question to ask if this would still be alright to take? Thanks in advance.

2. The exp. date on phs is a joke, imo they will be good for years after the made up date on the bottles, I put my money and my life on this all the time, so far, so good..

http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/up...ate1103a.shtml

http://www.endtimesreport.com/Prescr...longevity.html
    PHF Rep

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    The exp. date on phs is a joke, imo they will be good for years after the made up date on the bottles, I put my money and my life on this all the time, so far, so good..

Alright, thanks a lot man. I really appreciate the response.

And if one of the bottles was open... same deal?

"Batches bearing December 1996 expiration dates -- unused and unopened, as is the case with all drugs evaluated in the Shelf Life program -- were tested in July 1998 and extended for two years."
    Last edited by BCH13; 05-31-2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: I didn't want you thinking I didn't look at the artcles.

4. As long as it was stored away from light, heat, and moisture, it should be good to go. I had a pharmacist tell me that a lot of stuff will only degrade minimally from year to year. He said something like maybe one to two percent a year after it's reached its expiration.

From what I remember, expired meds were once sent overseas to less fortunate nations...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    As long as it was stored away from light, heat, and moisture, it should be good to go. I had a pharmacist tell me that a lot of stuff will only degrade minimally from year to year. He said something like maybe one to two percent a year after it's reached its expiration.

From what I remember, expired meds were once sent overseas to less fortunate nations...
    Makes sense, you can't exactly toss them in the trash, they'd be hauling overdosed junkies out of the dumpsters daily
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BCH13 View Post
    I was going through my cabinet and found two bottles of trenadrol... the only problem is, they both have an expiration date of 02/11. Is this a definite no no and/or a stupid question to ask if this would still be alright to take? Thanks in advance.
    can i get one?

7. There's been some speculation about what can happen to expired Epi, but who Knows? It may be Brosceince.

Old Epistane = Phera?

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/proho...pi-estane.html

Epistane = Phera-Plex....WTF??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i need help???trenadrol help
    By kai96745 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 05:09 AM
  2. OTC PCT for Trenadrol
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:41 PM
  3. Besides Trenadrol, what is a good Tren product?
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 03:57 PM
  4. trenadrol/havoc or trenadrol/halodrol 50???
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:39 PM
  5. Good PCT for SD and trenadrol
    By nates in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:30 AM