Osta/S4/Clen SUPER STACK

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Hey guys, I have just started a 4 week body recomp cycle. Looking for that lean beach body look. And to drop some weight for mma. First time with the clen. If the clen bothers me im dropping it fast.

week 1-4 sarms s4 25mgs ed
week 1-4 Osta-Sarms 12.5 ed.
week 1-4 Liquid Clen 40mcg ed

exrta supps
Bilberry Extract for the s4.
Tuarine for the clen
LCLT for both Sarms.

Here we go! Any thoughts?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah, grab a bottle of HCGenerate to help with T production while on. Also some forma too, 4-5 pumps while on, 7-10 for a few wks after.

SARM's have shown light supression and increased estrogen. So having a good T booster and AI will be important, they should really make a difference.

I would also front load both SARMs for 5-7 days and taper up and down on the clen. Its easier to assess tolerance that way, some dont do well with it sides wise.

GL

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
yeah, grab a bottle of HCGenerate to help with T production while on. Also some forma too, 4-5 pumps while on, 7-10 for a few wks after.

SARM's have shown light supression and increased estrogen. So having a good T booster and AI will be important, they should really make a difference.

I would also front load both SARMs for 5-7 days and taper up and down on the clen. Its easier to assess tolerance that way, some dont do well with it sides wise.

GL
Thanks man!

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
So im 3 days in....Ive done both of the sarms before. But never together, I know Osta take a couple weeks to kick in, but my muscles feel full and hard already, so Im gonna say thats the s4. I can honestly say I see a difference in the mirror in 3 days. Pretty sweet!

Ive been on the Clen for 2 days. I must say Im not sure If I like it. Im gonna give it until the rest of the week and see how it goes. It makes my heart beat fast and im a little jumpy. Im hoping that I get adjusted to it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Clen does that, also increases body temp. So u may feel hot, hopefully after 1wk you ll get use to it and will be able to continue on it for your 4wk run

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i took clen and osta for a few days together. didn't like it at all. i'm interested in following your results. Isn't that a bit low for s4?

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
UPDATE:

One week in and I am leaning out FAST. I got several comment over the weekend. My strength is up, my trainer noticed it early in my morning workout. Im getting vascular fast.

Im dropping the clen back to 20mcg ed day. I got up to 60 and hated it.

This stack is better than I thought it was going to be.

boxer78

Awards
UPDATE:

One week in and I am leaning out FAST. I got several comment over the weekend. My strength is up, my trainer noticed it early in my morning workout. Im getting vascular fast.

Im dropping the clen back to 20mcg ed day. I got up to 60 and hated it.

This stack is better than I thought it was going to be.
Don't be so quick to drop the clen. First time I hit 60mcg, I thought it was death. I did 60 another day, and it was cake. The next, I hit 80mcg and stayed there 3 days before hitting 100. 100 was my limit, though.

Boomer3

Awards
Ya man, I find you just gotta tough out the clen sides for a day or two at X dose and they arent so bad. I run it now at 120 frequently they only side that really irritates me ever is body temp increase.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
UPDATE

2 weeks in the bag and I must say im impressed with this stack. I kept the Clen in at 40mcg. It bothered me at first. I bumped up the tuarine up to 4 grams a day and it helped with the sides.

The Osta and the Sarms s4 seems to have a synergy. Im am getting leaner with putting on a several pounds, the S4 has hardened me and made me very vascular. Strength is way up and my endurance is through the roof.

I have been keeping the BCAAs up and the carbs lowered. This is amazing.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
wow.....week 4 starting and I am night and day of what I started out at. Im shredded. I kep the clen in at 40mgs and Im glas I did.

The osta and s4 stack really well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 22
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 11
1988holloway Supplement Logs 7
Anabolics 0