Osta/S4/Clen SUPER STACK

1. New Member
    Answers

Osta/S4/Clen SUPER STACK

Hey guys, I have just started a 4 week body recomp cycle. Looking for that lean beach body look. And to drop some weight for mma. First time with the clen. If the clen bothers me im dropping it fast.

week 1-4 sarms s4 25mgs ed
    week 1-4 Osta-Sarms 12.5 ed.
    week 1-4 Liquid Clen 40mcg ed

exrta supps
    Bilberry Extract for the s4.
    Tuarine for the clen
    LCLT for both Sarms.

Here we go! Any thoughts?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, grab a bottle of HCGenerate to help with T production while on. Also some forma too, 4-5 pumps while on, 7-10 for a few wks after.

SARM's have shown light supression and increased estrogen. So having a good T booster and AI will be important, they should really make a difference.

I would also front load both SARMs for 5-7 days and taper up and down on the clen. Its easier to assess tolerance that way, some dont do well with it sides wise.

GL

3. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    yeah, grab a bottle of HCGenerate to help with T production while on. Also some forma too, 4-5 pumps while on, 7-10 for a few wks after.

SARM's have shown light supression and increased estrogen. So having a good T booster and AI will be important, they should really make a difference.

I would also front load both SARMs for 5-7 days and taper up and down on the clen. Its easier to assess tolerance that way, some dont do well with it sides wise.

GL
    Thanks man!

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

So im 3 days in....Ive done both of the sarms before. But never together, I know Osta take a couple weeks to kick in, but my muscles feel full and hard already, so Im gonna say thats the s4. I can honestly say I see a difference in the mirror in 3 days. Pretty sweet!

Ive been on the Clen for 2 days. I must say Im not sure If I like it. Im gonna give it until the rest of the week and see how it goes. It makes my heart beat fast and im a little jumpy. Im hoping that I get adjusted to it.

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah Clen does that, also increases body temp. So u may feel hot, hopefully after 1wk you ll get use to it and will be able to continue on it for your 4wk run

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i took clen and osta for a few days together. didn't like it at all. i'm interested in following your results. Isn't that a bit low for s4?
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

7. New Member
    Answers

UPDATE:

One week in and I am leaning out FAST. I got several comment over the weekend. My strength is up, my trainer noticed it early in my morning workout. Im getting vascular fast.

Im dropping the clen back to 20mcg ed day. I got up to 60 and hated it.

This stack is better than I thought it was going to be.

8. New Member
    Answers

This stack looks PERFECT!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_MAX View Post
    UPDATE:

One week in and I am leaning out FAST. I got several comment over the weekend. My strength is up, my trainer noticed it early in my morning workout. Im getting vascular fast.

Im dropping the clen back to 20mcg ed day. I got up to 60 and hated it.

This stack is better than I thought it was going to be.
    Don't be so quick to drop the clen. First time I hit 60mcg, I thought it was death. I did 60 another day, and it was cake. The next, I hit 80mcg and stayed there 3 days before hitting 100. 100 was my limit, though.

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Ya man, I find you just gotta tough out the clen sides for a day or two at X dose and they arent so bad. I run it now at 120 frequently they only side that really irritates me ever is body temp increase.

11. New Member
    Answers

UPDATE

2 weeks in the bag and I must say im impressed with this stack. I kept the Clen in at 40mcg. It bothered me at first. I bumped up the tuarine up to 4 grams a day and it helped with the sides.

The Osta and the Sarms s4 seems to have a synergy. Im am getting leaner with putting on a several pounds, the S4 has hardened me and made me very vascular. Strength is way up and my endurance is through the roof.

I have been keeping the BCAAs up and the carbs lowered. This is amazing.

12. Advanced Member
    Answers

nice log, good luck bro.

13. New Member
    Answers

wow.....week 4 starting and I am night and day of what I started out at. Im shredded. I kep the clen in at 40mgs and Im glas I did.

The osta and s4 stack really well.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate MMA Stack Osta+S4
    By rospina in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. What would you stack with SARM Osta (MK-2866)?
    By jdhil90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:43 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:13 PM