how does orastan E compare to orastan A?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
how does orastan E (P-Stanz) compare to orastan A (Furuza-A)?

obviously, orastan A is the stronger of the two compounds. however, since they are similar in terms of uses and effects, roughly how do they compare to each other mg wise?

for example, would roughly 100mg of orastan e (P Stanz) be comparable to say 50mg of orastan E (Furuza A) aka 2:1? or maybe like 150mg or ora E = 50mg ora A so 3:1?

i have no idea if these examples are even close to how they actually compare but are just examples of the type of comparison im looking for, but any sort of info might help. thanks fellas

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of it left over, and from some of the research I did on it a while back guys were needing to take it at 300mg a week to see good results. How that equates to ora A I have no idea, since I've never taken or read much about it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply. what do you consider "good results" at 300mg/day? like maybe a pound of lean mass per week and modest/noticeable strength increases from week to week? i know this is kinda a subjective question

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might get a few more replies by clarifying that:

Orastan A is 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetradropyranol ether (aka Furuza A)

Orastan E is [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol (aka P-Stanz)

You're going back a couple of years when referring to these by the old Gaspari names. Maybe some of these newer guys have tried clones of these and don't even know it :D

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

Orastan A is 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetradropyranol ether (aka Furuza A)

Orastan E is [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol (aka P-Stanz)

You're going back a couple of years when referring to these by the old Gaspari names. Maybe some of these newer guys have tried clones of these and don't even know it :D
excellent point! thank you sir

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

yep, the stuff I have left over is mega-zol, lol :)

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Most of what I've seen has indicated that guys prefer Furuza simply because it's stronger, but produces similar results. They're both so expensive to run at effective doses that I'd rather just drink some winny hahaha jk. I think Furuza would be an awesome stacker, esp. with H-drol or Epi. Help cut you up more or if you were bulking just keep you from turning into a fatty.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Most of what I've seen has indicated that guys prefer Furuza simply because it's stronger, but produces similar results. They're both so expensive to run at effective doses that I'd rather just drink some winny hahaha jk. I think Furuza would be an awesome stacker, esp. with H-drol or Epi. Help cut you up more or if you were bulking just keep you from turning into a fatty.
250-300mg of furaza is a pretty good/average dose right? think it would provide decent recomp type gains if ran solo? if i run it ill more then likely stack with something else, im just trying to get an idea of what to expect for it. i ran it in a mild stack at 100 mg once before and i dont think it did all that much.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250-300mg of furaza is a pretty good/average dose right? think it would provide decent recomp type gains if ran solo? if i run it ill more then likely stack with something else, im just trying to get an idea of what to expect for it. i ran it in a mild stack at 100 mg once before and i dont think it did all that much.
250-300 is a very good dose especially for 6 weeks . I've founf Furuza to work better on longer(even lower dosed) cycles than short /higher dosed ones.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
250-300 is a very good dose especially for 6 weeks . I've founf Furuza to work better on longer(even lower dosed) cycles than short /higher dosed ones.
awesome! thanks for the info

Reactions: mw1
Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What about running them together?? Would they compete for the same receptors or work together and be effective??