Ok I know lots of guys have tried countless things to clear up acne while on a cycle and off.. Ive had pretty bad acne through high school and moderate now at 23 years old.. but after trying many many things Ive finnaly found a group of products that keep me clear even now 4 weeks into a m5aa/4ad/m1t cycle...
1. 4-6g of Pantothenic Acid spread throughout the day.. i think 10g is a little much..(http://store.yahoo.com/vitaglo/488.html)
2. Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash 5%(http://shop.store.yahoo.com/skin-etc/tobepe5wa.html).. wash affected area at least 2 times a day
3. Topix Benzaderm 5% Gel. apply at night use a pretty good amount.. for bad back acne i apply 1-3 times a day (http://shop.store.yahoo.com/skin-etc/tobegel5.html)
4. Almond-Aloe Facial Moisturizer.. best ive found for the price.. apply very small amount during day after washing area with Benzoyl wash.. at night I apply a good amount after 5% gel dries.. not really needed if you dont have facial acne.. (http://www.discountblvd.com/331102.html)
5. Lasty this isnt really needed but Vanicream Sunscreen SPF 35 is the best ive found for skin that reacts poorly to most sunscreen's(Amazon.com: Vanicream Sunscreen SPF 35 - 4 oz: Health & Personal Care)
seems like a lot but everything is pretty cheap and most will last you more than a month.. ive been doing this for almost 6 months now ive never been more happy about an acne regime.. well just wanted to share this hope it helps someone